The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
11,101 - 11,120 of 18,857 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#13979 Feb 24, 2013
Tonights Movie of the Week on channel 5372 is an oldie but goodie titled "Betrayed" starring Tom Berenger from way back in 1988. Of course this excellent film has the typical ZOG anti-White tripe like anything produced in Hymiewood. But admist all the anti-White propaganda and predictable depictions of any racially conscious White person as ignorant and evil there are some inspiring pro-White scenes albeit very few in this forgotten film. Join us tonight at 10pm for this oldie but goodie, and join us all next week for the mini-series "The Turner Diaries" based on the underground bestseller written by the late Dr. William Pierce.

Kilhoffer Street Rules

Buffalo, NY

#13980 Feb 24, 2013
I have lived in good old Buffalo all of my life and it is cheap and handy to everything.I presently live near the Genesee, Bailey area and go to Pandora's on Fillmore and Slomba's on the corner of Fillmore and Rodney where a lot of the Trico workers used to go. When that heavy dude passed out in front of your truck, you should have dragged him to the curb and see if he had anything worthwhile in his pants.
country_gurl

Hadley, MA

#13981 Feb 24, 2013
Kilhoffer Street Rules wrote:
I have lived in good old Buffalo all of my life and it is cheap and handy to everything.I presently live near the Genesee, Bailey area and go to Pandora's on Fillmore and Slomba's on the corner of Fillmore and Rodney where a lot of the Trico workers used to go. When that heavy dude passed out in front of your truck, you should have dragged him to the curb and see if he had anything worthwhile in his pants.
I don't know what his deal was if he was drunk or what but it was scary, I wanted to get out and help him but no one else was. He problably would have beat the hell out of me or some shit, he didn't look right! If you lived in buffalo then for sure you've heard of all the shootings and the crazies cutting up people and scattering there body parts! I couldn't do it, plus on top of that all the houses are shoulder to shoulder! Id be standing at the kitchen sink washing dishes and I could shake the hand of the neighbor while he's sitting on the toilet taking a shit through the window!
watrat

Pittsburgh, PA

#13983 Feb 24, 2013
http://youtube.com/watch... ……
West Chester Penna,,,,the worst
Kilhoffer Street Rules

Buffalo, NY

#13984 Feb 24, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what his deal was if he was drunk or what but it was scary, I wanted to get out and help him but no one else was. He problably would have beat the hell out of me or some shit, he didn't look right! If you lived in buffalo then for sure you've heard of all the shootings and the crazies cutting up people and scattering there body parts! I couldn't do it, plus on top of that all the houses are shoulder to shoulder! Id be standing at the kitchen sink washing dishes and I could shake the hand of the neighbor while he's sitting on the toilet taking a shit through the window!
Cutting people up is a very rare occurance around here.The worse thing was a 20 year old girl who was prostituting was probably killed by a 300 lb thug and was dumped in a garbage tote 4 years ago. They are still on the case.
Cornpone27

Taylor, MI

#13985 Feb 25, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Or it could mean the Earth's core is made of cheese or that racism is a fallacy (which it is) or that the sky is blue or that you and like 5 other posters on this website are one in the same. Ever think of that?? Lol
... Slavery a fallacy? Good question. Everybody knows both the north and south could not continue feeding the non producers who acted like ford goldbrickers all the time. They invented efficient farm machinery that did not eat and rid themselves of the liability. Only question was how can they get rid of those keep hanging round for free chitins‘? Well … they went in cahoots and set them free. Lol.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13986 Feb 25, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what his deal was if he was drunk or what but it was scary, I wanted to get out and help him but no one else was. He problably would have beat the hell out of me or some shit, he didn't look right! If you lived in buffalo then for sure you've heard of all the shootings and the crazies cutting up people and scattering there body parts! I couldn't do it, plus on top of that all the houses are shoulder to shoulder! Id be standing at the kitchen sink washing dishes and I could shake the hand of the neighbor while he's sitting on the toilet taking a shit through the window!
Here is a novel idea, maybe backing up and then steering around the fat man in the street and driving on to your intended destination might have been in order. Are you a blonde?
country_gurl

Springfield, MA

#13987 Feb 25, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Here is a novel idea, maybe backing up and then steering around the fat man in the street and driving on to your intended destination might have been in order. Are you a blonde?
that would have been an option if there weren't a shit ton of other cars bumper to bumper behind me! Did you ever consider that option before you tried to insult me?
country_gurl

Springfield, MA

#13988 Feb 25, 2013
Do you really think I didn't consider to do that!? The man ... was practicallly under my damn truck there wasn't much I could do
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13989 Feb 25, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>that would have been an option if there weren't a shit ton of other cars bumper to bumper behind me! Did you ever consider that option before you tried to insult me?
I have noticed in my brief life time that if I put my truck in reverse and start to back up others will also. You don't need much room to avoid a body in front of your truck.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13990 Feb 25, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
Do you really think I didn't consider to do that!? The man ... was practicallly under my damn truck there wasn't much I could do
Yes.
country_gurl

Springfield, MA

#13991 Feb 25, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Yes.
okay, guys whatever you say.lol;)

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#13992 Feb 25, 2013
Cornpone27 wrote:
<quoted text>
... Slavery a fallacy? Good question. Everybody knows both the north and south could not continue feeding the non producers who acted like ford goldbrickers all the time. They invented efficient farm machinery that did not eat and rid themselves of the liability. Only question was how can they get rid of those keep hanging round for free chitins‘? Well … they went in cahoots and set them free. Lol.
...he said "free chitins'"...lol...real ignorance. Clearly, you didn't read what I said. What does slavery have to do with what I said that you responded to?
Anna Skutnik

Buffalo, NY

#13993 Feb 25, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
...he said "free chitins'"...lol...real ignorance. Clearly, you didn't read what I said. What does slavery have to do with what I said that you responded to?
Mr. Kallark, if you don't mind, I was wondering if you are a descendant from slaves or a different kind of Black from the Carribean or other type of Black?
Just like there are different kind of Whites like Swede, Polish, Italians etc.

Since: Nov 11

Oak Ridge, NC

#13994 Feb 25, 2013
Anna Skutnik wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Kallark, if you don't mind, I was wondering if you are a descendant from slaves or a different kind of Black from the Carribean or other type of Black?
Just like there are different kind of Whites like Swede, Polish, Italians etc.
Geographically I don't know where my family came from. I'm not as dark as Caribbean blacks. I'm a lighter brown. I do know that my family is partly Ulster-Scot and that many of my family members look like white people. My Dad has hazel green eyes and is light-skinned. Most black families were torn apart at the auction block by the whites who owned us so really I don't know. That generation is long gone. Why do you ask?
country_gurl

Springfield, MA

#13995 Feb 25, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I have noticed in my brief life time that if I put my truck in reverse and start to back up others will also. You don't need much room to avoid a body in front of your truck.
your such a heuristic person! Maybe you should put that very RARE talent to good use and try to find yourself a girlfriend in real life. And stop flirting over the internet;)
Anna Skutnik

Buffalo, NY

#13996 Feb 25, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Geographically I don't know where my family came from. I'm not as dark as Caribbean blacks. I'm a lighter brown. I do know that my family is partly Ulster-Scot and that many of my family members look like white people. My Dad has hazel green eyes and is light-skinned. Most black families were torn apart at the auction block by the whites who owned us so really I don't know. That generation is long gone. Why do you ask?
Thanks for the reply. The reason I asked is that I was on a site discussing the different kind of Blacks and how the descendants from slaves and other type of Blacks really are biased to each other.It mentioned how the American descendant from slaves Black is not only looked down on here by other groups but worldwide.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13997 Feb 25, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>your such a heuristic person! Maybe you should put that very RARE talent to good use and try to find yourself a girlfriend in real life. And stop flirting over the internet;)
You like me, don't you..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13998 Feb 25, 2013
Charlie I know you are there!
country_gurl

Springfield, MA

#13999 Feb 25, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You like me, don't you..
oh yeah I have I real like for somebody I don't know, and who keeps trying to put me down on topix! Your my ideal man....don't flatter yourself honey

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was Dumb fired from Rovers Morning Glory 13 hr David Z 19
The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) Wed PRIVATE 1,004
news Aug 26 admirer 1
where can u find dog food in cleveland? Aug 25 type username here 2
Creationism coming to Ohio classrooms? Not with... Aug 24 TedHOhio 6
Review: Amarico Fence Aug 22 Jimmy jones 1
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 20 Marvin Levels 188
•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Cleveland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cleveland