The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,387

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Weitz

Taylor, MI

#13956 Feb 24, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
5372 isn't trademarked or the intellectual property of Whorerrior. He's full hot air. He's not suing anyone. 5372 is probably some bullcrap racist numerical code for "da brutherhood" of trashy, racist bigots. Like 14/88 or 5 words 7734. These brainless turds think they're smarter than life. What a joke....lol
5372 could very well mean you are a spontanious spaz monkey. Ever think of that one ford goldbricker?
jeniffer

Germany

#13957 Feb 24, 2013
I Hello am Jeniffer from UK i wanna thank Dr okadibo for what he has done for me at first i taught he was scam but until i just decided to follow my mind.i told him that my ex lover which i loved with all my heart left me for another all Dr okadibo did was to laugh and said he will be back to me in 3days time i taught he was lying on the 3rd day my ex called me and said he wanna see me,i was shocked then he came over to my place and started begging that he was bewitched,immediately i forgives him and now we are back and he his really madly in love with me.All thanks to Dr okadibo he indeed wonderful incise you wanna contact him here his is private mail okadibotemple@gmail.com
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13958 Feb 24, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>haha... your a trip.lol..no I have a man....he's white thankyou...and I don't know I keep getting mixed signals from you. At first I thought you were a little 16 yr old boy, then I thought u were a butchy lezbo, and now I get the feeling your an old fat lonely man...so which is it..be honest!
I am a 16 year old fat lezbo boy with a big COCKA doodle doo! Now what do you look like?
wondering

Martin, TN

#13960 Feb 24, 2013
www.nowtheendbehttp://www.nowt heendbegins.com/blog/?p=13218g ins.com/blog/?p=13218
country_gurl

Hadley, MA

#13961 Feb 24, 2013
I look exactly how I described the first time...but I like the way you guys think I look..lol so keep that in mind....and how charlie girl said I spun you around in circles, and u offered to give me a hand/blow job.lmfao...but I wasn't saying I personally have a pole that needs smoking...lol...I have a V not a P...hahahaha

Since: Nov 11

Concord, NC

#13962 Feb 24, 2013
Weitz wrote:
<quoted text>
5372 could very well mean you are a spontanious spaz monkey. Ever think of that one ford goldbricker?
Or it could mean the Earth's core is made of cheese or that racism is a fallacy (which it is) or that the sky is blue or that you and like 5 other posters on this website are one in the same. Ever think of that?? Lol
Demetrius Jackson

Dawsonville, GA

#13966 Feb 24, 2013
sup Tarn, f*ck dat uncle tommy mofo Kfart. He bees actin wite and he even got him a wite woman now. dat uncle tom mofokker don't care bout da hood no mo and done sold out to the wite man. tell Teaky to holla at his boy D-train.

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

#13967 Feb 24, 2013
Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Sup Kallark, u uncle tommy mofokker? Me an my stud Teaky think yall suck ever worser than a cracker honkey. How come u didn't get a good 32 an hour job at Ford for Shyteak? Teaky wants to roll in dat Tommy gravy.
I didn't get a 32 an hour job for your stud, Shysteak because he didn't offer me any ends for my efforts. I want 10 K in unmarked crisp new $100 bills.
country_gurl

Hadley, MA

#13968 Feb 24, 2013
Kallarik27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't get a 32 an hour job for your stud, Shysteak because he didn't offer me any ends for my efforts. I want 10 K in unmarked crisp new $100 bills.
so do I:)
country_gurl

Hadley, MA

#13969 Feb 24, 2013
10 grand really isn't squat. Last year I got 27 grand and it was gone in a month!

Detroit, MI.

#13970 Feb 24, 2013
Demetrius Jackson wrote:
sup Tarn, f*ck dat uncle tommy mofo Kfart. He bees actin wite and he even got him a wite woman now. dat uncle tom mofokker don't care bout da hood no mo and done sold out to the wite man. tell Teaky to holla at his boy D-train.
Hey, I owe nothing to the ghetto, in fact they owe me.Every time I go into the ghetto to visit my needy kin, I get harassed and a few times I got robbed.I thought being Black, no one would bother me but I was mistaken.
I reported those incidents to the DPD and they thought I was joking.

Detroit, MI.

#13971 Feb 24, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
10 grand really isn't squat. Last year I got 27 grand and it was gone in a month!
You can't get blood from a stone. Shysteak offered me some junk tires and dirty mattresses he found on that horrid street, West Robinwood.He had over 250K worth of loot that his crew got from the floods in NY and only got a few K from his ghetto buddies.
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#13972 Feb 24, 2013
Attention: The W.P.W.W network will be premiering some new programs on channel 5372 stay tuned for our exciting lineup,Stay white stay strong you can't go wrong tour 2013 for a whiter brighter future. News flash there was a mob of chimps seen breaking into pawn shops off of 8-mile stay tuned for further updates. 5372/7734 Clowns Rule!!!!

Since: Nov 11

Concord, NC

#13973 Feb 24, 2013
Kingfish ahem.... I mean Kallarik27 is at it again...KingKong the dufus....
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#13974 Feb 24, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
Attention: The W.P.W.W network will be premiering some new programs on channel 5372 stay tuned for our exciting lineup,Stay white stay strong you can't go wrong tour 2013 for a whiter brighter future. News flash there was a mob of chimps seen breaking into pawn shops off of 8-mile stay tuned for further updates. 5372/7734 Clowns Rule!!!!
Last WARNING!
Cease and desist the use of the Trademarked@ and Copywrighted 5372 or suffer the consequnces. This is not a JOKE!

COMPOUNDINFLINT

Flint, MI

#13975 Feb 24, 2013
There is SO MUCH CRIME IN FLINT MOST GOES UNREPORTED. Governor Granholm designated Flint a Cool City, and strides are being made to accomodate college and professional people, BUT, if you invest in FLINT, in a business, rental, or home, the THUGS WILL SMASH ALL OF YOUR WINDOWS, they will SCRAP ALL YOUR ALUMINUM and METAL. The thugs are TEARING FLINT TO PIECES BLOCK BY BLOCK. An 84 year old woman was recently DRAGGED into HER HOME, BEAT and RAPED, in her own home in what used to be a VERY NICE NEIGHBORHOOD. You will need SECURITY BARS, GUARD DOGS, FIREARMS, BEAR SPRAY, ELABORATE LOCKDOWN SECURITY MEASURES, LOTS AND LOTS OF OUTDOOR FLOOD LIGHTS, WALKIE TALKIES, several PHONES, BINOCULURS, SURVEILLANCE 24/7 and BRACE YOURSELVES for JUDGES TO RULE AGAINST YOU, WHEN YOUR TENANTS STOP PAYING THEIR RENT...

It has SPILLED OVER INTO FLINT TOWNSHIP in what used to be a SAFE area to GAS UP. A woman was gunned down by another woman and her hoarde of accomplices SO THEY COULD JACK HER FOR HER CAR TO GET DRUGS. GUNSHOTS ARE RANDOM, PROFUSE, AND A GIVEN ALMOST EVERY SINGLE NIGHT, and sometimes in BROAD DAYLIGHT.

It has SPILLED OVER TO THE FAR ENDS OF FLINT TOWNSHIP, TO THE NICE COMMERCIAL and SHOPPING DISTRICTS ON THE FAR WEST SIDE. Banks are held up every other day, businesses are robbed constantly, customers leaving restaurants are approached and mugged and even SHOT DEAD IN BROAD DAYLIGHT.

It has spilled over into the surrounding BURBS, ROBBERIES, ASSAULTS, and MURDER. The Civil Rights Commission et al, is BUILDING SECTION 8 HOUSING in formerly QUIET, PEACEFULL SMALL TOWNS all across the U.S., and the CRIME HAS SKY ROCKETED.

The THIRD WORLD is BEING IMPORTED TO THE U.S., and also PLOPPED INTO FORMERLY PEACEFULL, QUIET SMALL TOWNS, and the CRIME HAS SKY ROCKETED with BEATINGS, ABDUCTIONS, RAPES, SODOMY, MAIMINGS, MURDER, etc.

Our SOCIAL SECURITY has been RENAMED, and it is a FREE FOR ALL for LOSERS who WILL NOT WORK PERIOD. The new health care system is a TRACKING DEVICE FOR COMPLIANCE, to ACCOMODATE the upsurpers AND SPREAD ALL OF THE PRIVATE SECTORS WEALTH, what little is left.

FLINT SUCKS. DON'T COME HERE. YOU WILL ONLY GET BEAT, ROBBED, AND RAPED, MAYBE EVEN KILLED. THE PEOPLE HERE ARE MEAN, STUPID, HATERS.

country_gurl

Hadley, MA

#13976 Feb 24, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
well I hope you and your gang were wearing hoodies and masks!
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#13977 Feb 24, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Last WARNING!
Cease and desist the use of the Trademarked@ and Copywrighted 5372 or suffer the consequnces. This is not a JOKE!
The W.P.W.W network has decided to pay you a small royalty to maintain your way of life we will go into more details stay tuned to channel 5372 for further updates.5372/7734 Stay white stay strong you can't go wrong campaign 2013 for a whiter brighter future.We are also talking about a position in the W.P.W.W for you so have some patients and stay behind the curtain. Concur.
country_gurl

Hadley, MA

#13978 Feb 24, 2013
COMPOUNDINFLINT wrote:
There is SO MUCH CRIME IN FLINT MOST GOES UNREPORTED. Governor Granholm designated Flint a Cool City, and strides are being made to accomodate college and professional people, BUT, if you invest in FLINT, in a business, rental, or home, the THUGS WILL SMASH ALL OF YOUR WINDOWS, they will SCRAP ALL YOUR ALUMINUM and METAL. The thugs are TEARING FLINT TO PIECES BLOCK BY BLOCK. An 84 year old woman was recently DRAGGED into HER HOME, BEAT and RAPED, in her own home in what used to be a VERY NICE NEIGHBORHOOD. You will need SECURITY BARS, GUARD DOGS, FIREARMS, BEAR SPRAY, ELABORATE LOCKDOWN SECURITY MEASURES, LOTS AND LOTS OF OUTDOOR FLOOD LIGHTS, WALKIE TALKIES, several PHONES, BINOCULURS, SURVEILLANCE 24/7 and BRACE YOURSELVES for JUDGES TO RULE AGAINST YOU, WHEN YOUR TENANTS STOP PAYING THEIR RENT...
It has SPILLED OVER INTO FLINT TOWNSHIP in what used to be a SAFE area to GAS UP. A woman was gunned down by another woman and her hoarde of accomplices SO THEY COULD JACK HER FOR HER CAR TO GET DRUGS. GUNSHOTS ARE RANDOM, PROFUSE, AND A GIVEN ALMOST EVERY SINGLE NIGHT, and sometimes in BROAD DAYLIGHT.
It has SPILLED OVER TO THE FAR ENDS OF FLINT TOWNSHIP, TO THE NICE COMMERCIAL and SHOPPING DISTRICTS ON THE FAR WEST SIDE. Banks are held up every other day, businesses are robbed constantly, customers leaving restaurants are approached and mugged and even SHOT DEAD IN BROAD DAYLIGHT.
It has spilled over into the surrounding BURBS, ROBBERIES, ASSAULTS, and MURDER. The Civil Rights Commission et al, is BUILDING SECTION 8 HOUSING in formerly QUIET, PEACEFULL SMALL TOWNS all across the U.S., and the CRIME HAS SKY ROCKETED.
The THIRD WORLD is BEING IMPORTED TO THE U.S., and also PLOPPED INTO FORMERLY PEACEFULL, QUIET SMALL TOWNS, and the CRIME HAS SKY ROCKETED with BEATINGS, ABDUCTIONS, RAPES, SODOMY, MAIMINGS, MURDER, etc.
Our SOCIAL SECURITY has been RENAMED, and it is a FREE FOR ALL for LOSERS who WILL NOT WORK PERIOD. The new health care system is a TRACKING DEVICE FOR COMPLIANCE, to ACCOMODATE the upsurpers AND SPREAD ALL OF THE PRIVATE SECTORS WEALTH, what little is left.
FLINT SUCKS. DON'T COME HERE. YOU WILL ONLY GET BEAT, ROBBED, AND RAPED, MAYBE EVEN KILLED. THE PEOPLE HERE ARE MEAN, STUPID, HATERS.
you see alot of shit like that in buffalo ny. I live about 45 min. Away from there and every year there are about 50 or more reported cases of these deranged psychos murdering woman, cutting there bodies up and scattering them all over western ny. Last year a woman who was about 22 found herself in the grip of one of these people. The murder happened in buffalo but the guy who killed her took her torso and stashed it under a drinking fountain in a public park in warsaw which is about 15 min away from me. That's some sick shit! Imagine being the person who came across that! Actually I just heard on the radio not too long ago that buffalo got voted the rudest city in america. And I believe it. I don't go out there very often but when I do I wonder how anybody could live there. The one time I was at a redlight down by philmore ave. Which is the nastiest part of the city and this heavy set dude came stumbling over to my truck and passed out in the middle of the road right in front of me, I had to sit there for like 30 min. Until police officials could get him out of the way, in the meantime all these gangster looking people started walking over scoping out me and my truck, it scared the shit out of me! And im sure all cities are like that and I don't know how anybody could live there. Im good living out in the woods!
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#13979 Feb 24, 2013
Tonights Movie of the Week on channel 5372 is an oldie but goodie titled "Betrayed" starring Tom Berenger from way back in 1988. Of course this excellent film has the typical ZOG anti-White tripe like anything produced in Hymiewood. But admist all the anti-White propaganda and predictable depictions of any racially conscious White person as ignorant and evil there are some inspiring pro-White scenes albeit very few in this forgotten film. Join us tonight at 10pm for this oldie but goodie, and join us all next week for the mini-series "The Turner Diaries" based on the underground bestseller written by the late Dr. William Pierce.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best pizza? Thu Curious 1
And that's why you're called Cleveland CLOWNS Wed Permanti in da house 3
where can you buy heroin in cleveland? Oct 22 cleveland 1
Gotham and Stalker in The War On Culture Oct 21 Culture Auditor 1
Ebola in Clevelnd Now!!! Oct 20 Shaun Street rules 3
Was Dumb fired from Rovers Morning Glory Oct 20 Shaun Street rules 47
My Nayghbor Has EBOLA, HELP Oct 20 HELP ME 1
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match

Cleveland Jobs