The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 540)

Showing posts 10,781 - 10,800 of17,873
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
WPWW 1212

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Heater Seeker wrote:
Maybe not the best tact in his argument, Kallark, but I don't disagree. We European Americans see two versions of blacks...the one on TV (false) with the exception of the "first 48" and reality. When we see an endless line of blacks with tons of kids, buying junk food, wearing flashy clothes...the stereotypes comes real. When I see blacks, I can't help but observe the reality of them getting very excited over what whites would see as trivial things. For example, I was in McDonald's and some black kid, said "damn n****a they got McRib". I think he was heard all over town. It was like a child seeing Santa or something. He was dressed like a clown. Wearing a rainbow colored camouflaged jacket and giant fake diamonds in his ear.
Some will argue that this is only ghetto blacks, but even in the workplace among professionals I have observed this. We got bonuses one year and some black guy made such a of spectacle himself with barking some fraternity chant...the next week during casual Friday he came in wearing new jewelry and all orange. Whites chalk this phenomenon up to the vibrancy of their culture. I see it as an evolutionary psychology issue.
This isn't just African American's...this is all over the world. In the America’s, Europe, and in Asia. The behavior patterns are the same...
Ever notice how "excited" Blacks get when you have a company dinner where you work? Watch how they not only make absolute pigs of themselves but will take as much grub home with them as possible and be all giddy when doing so as if to say, "hey lookie at all the freebies I gets." I use to watch in utter amazement at how "excited" supposed Black adults would get when the local bakery would bring over FREE doughnuts for us to enjoy at work. Later I would watch disgustedly at how instead of politely taking one or even two doughnuts these disgusting pigs would not only wolf down several but would stash more in their lockers to take home and consume later. Born parasites. Givers and takers in this world and the Black man has proven himself to be nothing but a taker for the most part and that is the TRUTH whether you want to own up to it or not.
WPWW 1212

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

There are far more Black and other nonwhite serial killers and mass murderers than most people are aware of and that is because of a controlled anti-White media. "Our" Jewish dominated media is infamous for sweeping Black crime under the rug and magnifying any real, imagined, or invented cases of White on Black crime, even when they have to classify a hispanic like George Zimmerman as White and portray poor little Trayvon as an "innocent" angelic victim who was shot only because of his skin color. The simple truth of the matter is that when this country was 90% White it was far more safer. Sure, there will always be White lowlifes and psychopaths to go around, but you can't deny the United States was much safer and a better place to live in the fifties and sixties when it was 90% White. Hell, it was even better a scant twenty years ago, and unless things change drastically and if they keep going as they have been it's only to get much worse. Welcome to the Turd World, America. Now that is what I call PROGRESS.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Heater Seeker wrote:
Maybe not the best tact in his argument, Kallark, but I don't disagree. We European Americans see two versions of blacks...the one on TV (false) with the exception of the "first 48" and reality. When we see an endless line of blacks with tons of kids, buying junk food, wearing flashy clothes...the stereotypes comes real. When I see blacks, I can't help but observe the reality of them getting very excited over what whites would see as trivial things. For example, I was in McDonald's and some black kid, said "damn n****a they got McRib". I think he was heard all over town. It was like a child seeing Santa or something. He was dressed like a clown. Wearing a rainbow colored camouflaged jacket and giant fake diamonds in his ear.
Some will argue that this is only ghetto blacks, but even in the workplace among professionals I have observed this. We got bonuses one year and some black guy made such a of spectacle himself with barking some fraternity chant...the next week during casual Friday he came in wearing new jewelry and all orange. Whites chalk this phenomenon up to the vibrancy of their culture. I see it as an evolutionary psychology issue.
This isn't just African American's...this is all over the world. In the America’s, Europe, and in Asia. The behavior patterns are the same...
Well I appreciate your comments. I can't speak for all blacks because frankly my viewpoints are vastly different from 90% of AA's. However, my problem is with self-righteous, judgemental white people. It's as if some white people view themselves as so superior to the rest of the world. They act as if the world would stop spinning if we didn't have them. That kind of hubris annoys me to no end. They constantly act as if they are the only ones paying taxes are hard-working and want to do right by people. That seems to be the common thread amongst some whites. That's all I'm saying. Don't condemn others when white people do the same thing.
Heater Seeker

Matawan, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

When I think about any kind of supremacy , especially racial, it's always contextual.

I will argue that because of European climates, whites had to plan more which makes us good managers and task masters.

I will argue that because Jews have always been persecuted, they have been able to become expert persuaders and have likeable personalities.

I will argue that because of Christianity 2000 years ago, the white consciousnesses is much different than other races(I'm not a Christian). This is something that makes us unique from other. My opinions based on my experiences because I have traveled and lived in other cultures among other races. There's a reason why the western world is more developed.

Do I think we're superior? Yes, in some ways. Like Jews in other ways and blacks in other ways. It's more of a pride thing to me, I'm proud my people did amazing things. Being of Anglo decent I find it amazing that a people from a small island were able to conquer most of the world. If they weren't superior in some ways, that wouldn't had happened. Germans are smart, in fact so smart that it took the world to beat them because they were superior in many ways..

Let's look to the east. Same with Japan. They are vastly superior than many others around the world. A small island that took down empires...once again because they were superior in many ways from the people they were fighting against...Asian are proud people and think of their histories in the context of 1000's of years. They keep a connection to it...good and bad. I don't like being called names because I do the same thing and I'm not going to stop because it makes less accomplished people feel bad.
Heater Seeker

Matawan, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

WPWW 1212 wrote:
<quoted text> Ever notice how "excited" Blacks get when you have a company dinner where you work? Watch how they not only make absolute pigs of themselves but will take as much grub home with them as possible and be all giddy when doing so as if to say, "hey lookie at all the freebies I gets." I use to watch in utter amazement at how "excited" supposed Black adults would get when the local bakery would bring over FREE doughnuts for us to enjoy at work. Later I would watch disgustedly at how instead of politely taking one or even two doughnuts these disgusting pigs would not only wolf down several but would stash more in their lockers to take home and consume later. Born parasites. Givers and takers in this world and the Black man has proven himself to be nothing but a taker for the most part and that is the TRUTH whether you want to own up to it or not.
I know...i used to work for a company that did open houses for hiring. A lot of food would be laid out...guess who would be jamming their pockets full of it?

I see it like this...whites through our history had to hunt, gather, plan, farm and harvest...it took work. For most of us, this value is just in us.

While blacks were in a much harsher climate. A lot of time they had to scavenge...fast forward thousands of years, taking what is not theirs, rather it be a few extra doughnuts or robbing you means nothing. In their minds, it's just a free range life where everything is for the taking. There are some outliers, but anyone who has worked in marketing or has operated their own business knows we don't trust the statistical anomalies, but how the majority of the population behaves. There's academic disciplines built on this, but we fail to apply them in social policy.
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Attention: This message is sponsored by the W.P.W.W network we will premiering a new show tomorrow @12:00pm for underprivileged a.p.e.r.I.k.a.n.s the show will bring out the primate in every black and show how athletic these knuckle d.r.a.g.g.e.r.s are the shows title is Bowling For Food Stamps they can also earn 40-acres and a mule Alchimpton will be the guest host stay tuned for the never ending show called TNB.7734/2013 Stay white stay strong!
SAME DAY LOANS

Wilmington, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

SAME DAY LOANS

We at same day loans offer loans to individuals, groups or companies
same day of your application for them.
Our loans are given via bank transfers or western union.
The minimum is $40,000 and a repayment period of 48 months
with 20% interest spread evenly through out the duration of the repayment
a two month grace period is given from the day you receive the loan
this means your repayment period starts from the third month
of getting the loan no collateral required , requirements is full details of the
applicant.

Get to us today at samedayloans.1960@gmail.com
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I appreciate your comments. I can't speak for all blacks because frankly my viewpoints are vastly different from 90% of AA's. However, my problem is with self-righteous, judgemental white people. It's as if some white people view themselves as so superior to the rest of the world. They act as if the world would stop spinning if we didn't have them. That kind of hubris annoys me to no end. They constantly act as if they are the only ones paying taxes are hard-working and want to do right by people. That seems to be the common thread amongst some whites. That's all I'm saying. Don't condemn others when white people do the same thing.
Your view points are 90% different from your kind and then you go on to attack whites whom I assume you have more in common with then blacks? It is obvious you like Michael jackson want to be white. You are truly a confused little Erkel KaFART..
WPWW 1212

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

This month on the WPWW channel we honor African N America history month. We highlight all of the contributions the Black man has made to America. First up we have a documentary from the late Seventies on Times Square pimps. Take a look at the "old" Times Square as we venture into Gotham and look at these human peacocks "shuck & jive" in those outlandish colorful outfits. We'll see the purple and orange jumpsuits, the 6 inch platform shoes with a goldfish in each heel, pearl handled walking sticks for style and hoe beating. Next up we take a look at the African N America screen legends from Stymie & Buckwheat to current stars like Morgan Freeman and Samuel L Jackoffson. Later on we'll go back in time and cover the biographies of two of Africans N America's most beloved "reverend," Je$$e Jackoff$on and Al Chimpton. We've have also gathered a panel at WPWW that includes ICP, Kingfish, and AB to discuss the allegations that MLK plagiarized many of his speeches, beat and had sex with White prostitutes, was a avowed Communist agitator, and drunkard. We will also discuss why the FBI's record on MLK are to be kept sealed until 2027 and if they will be opened even then. Join WPWW as we honor African N America history month. 5372

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Your view points are 90% different from your kind and then you go on to attack whites whom I assume you have more in common with then blacks? It is obvious you like Michael jackson want to be white. You are truly a confused little Erkel KaFART..
I guess in your mind I am confused. That's alright. We are mutually misunderstood. The only whites I attack are the hardened bigots like you, WPWW, Kingfish, AB, aryan princess, or any other delusional pan-Aryanists. You see, I don't have a problem with a person's viewpoint really. If you want to be racist, great! Just be tolerant of others. Don't think something as infinitesimal as skin color makes you better than others.

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Heater Seeker wrote:
When I think about any kind of supremacy , especially racial, it's always contextual.
I will argue that because of European climates, whites had to plan more which makes us good managers and task masters.
I will argue that because Jews have always been persecuted, they have been able to become expert persuaders and have likeable personalities.
I will argue that because of Christianity 2000 years ago, the white consciousnesses is much different than other races(I'm not a Christian). This is something that makes us unique from other. My opinions based on my experiences because I have traveled and lived in other cultures among other races. There's a reason why the western world is more developed.
Do I think we're superior? Yes, in some ways. Like Jews in other ways and blacks in other ways. It's more of a pride thing to me, I'm proud my people did amazing things. Being of Anglo decent I find it amazing that a people from a small island were able to conquer most of the world. If they weren't superior in some ways, that wouldn't had happened. Germans are smart, in fact so smart that it took the world to beat them because they were superior in many ways..
Let's look to the east. Same with Japan. They are vastly superior than many others around the world. A small island that took down empires...once again because they were superior in many ways from the people they were fighting against...Asian are proud people and think of their histories in the context of 1000's of years. They keep a connection to it...good and bad. I don't like being called names because I do the same thing and I'm not going to stop because it makes less accomplished people feel bad.
Your arguments seem to be undergirded by Darwinian/Aristotelian logic. It's funny because Aristotle, in one of his works referred to northern Europeans as "energetic but stupid." He had some interesting things to say about people from Asia as well.
WPWW 1212

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess in your mind I am confused. That's alright. We are mutually misunderstood. The only whites I attack are the hardened bigots like you, WPWW, Kingfish, AB, aryan princess, or any other delusional pan-Aryanists. You see, I don't have a problem with a person's viewpoint really. If you want to be racist, great! Just be tolerant of others. Don't think something as infinitesimal as skin color makes you better than others.
There is a helluva lot more than "skin color" that makes the races different. That whole argument that we are all the same and the only difference is the color of our skin and we all bleed red is nothing more than Zionist Cultural Marxism. Blah, blah, blah. Hell, a Doberman Pinscher bleeds red and so does a Siberian Tiber, as well as a Dolphin. There are emotional, intellectual, cultural, etc, differences among the races which will always be an issue when trying to cram all races into some kind of Zionist socially engineered multicultural stew. Interestingly, right now Israel is sterilizing Ethopian immigrants in Israel while our Jewish controlled media preaches race mixing for White countries ONLY. Kind of weird that Israel is practicing some weird kind of "Nazi-like" sterilzation program on African immmigrants, one can only imagine the uproar if this was happening in America or Europe.

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

WPWW 1212 wrote:
<quoted text> There is a helluva lot more than "skin color" that makes the races different. That whole argument that we are all the same and the only difference is the color of our skin and we all bleed red is nothing more than Zionist Cultural Marxism. Blah, blah, blah. Hell, a Doberman Pinscher bleeds red and so does a Siberian Tiber, as well as a Dolphin. There are emotional, intellectual, cultural, etc, differences among the races which will always be an issue when trying to cram all races into some kind of Zionist socially engineered multicultural stew. Interestingly, right now Israel is sterilizing Ethopian immigrants in Israel while our Jewish controlled media preaches race mixing for White countries ONLY. Kind of weird that Israel is practicing some weird kind of "Nazi-like" sterilzation program on African immmigrants, one can only imagine the uproar if this was happening in America or Europe.
Of course the differences you mentioned exist. Just tell my why if we're so different a Swede and a Brazilian can have beautiful children? Or an African and an Asian? Humans are the only living creatures on this planet that can do that. Tigers and Dolphins can't have offspring because they ARE different species. So while we are different we are not really that different at all. Sorry but da Juden is not to blame for this. Only the delusions of impotent widdle self-absorbed European white men are what started this farce of "scientific" racism. Nice try though. You ought to write a letter of complaint to whatever white racist website that you obviously subscribe to. Tell them to check there facts. Stop whining about da Jew and take your head out of your behind. The fresh air tends to have a wonderful effect on the brain.
WPWW 1212

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

You're absolutely right Kfecal, how could we be so delusional and you be so wise. Kfecal, BTW are you really Black, me thinks you bees posing. Anywho, as I was saying, you're right. There is absolutely no difference in some half naked Black African running around throwing sticks at snakes or some Japanese mechanical engineer working in some Japanese auto plant other than skin color. Look it, we know a Doberman and Dachshund are both dogs but obviously there is a multitude of differences in not only each dog's appearance but in other areas like life span, temperment, etc. STOP THE HATE AND S-E-P-E-R-A-T-E.

The following announcement has been brought to you by the W.P.W.W. network, committed to making this country strong and restoring White Pride nationwide and worldwide. 1212

Cusseta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

WPWW 1212 wrote:
You're absolutely right Kfecal, how could we be so delusional and you be so wise. Kfecal, BTW are you really Black, me thinks you bees posing. Anywho, as I was saying, you're right. There is absolutely no difference in some half naked Black African running around throwing sticks at snakes or some Japanese mechanical engineer working in some Japanese auto plant other than skin color. Look it, we know a Doberman and Dachshund are both dogs but obviously there is a multitude of differences in not only each dog's appearance but in other areas like life span, temperment, etc. STOP THE HATE AND S-E-P-E-R-A-T-E.
The following announcement has been brought to you by the W.P.W.W. network, committed to making this country strong and restoring White Pride nationwide and worldwide. 1212
As I thought, you can't answer the question because you know I'm right. If we were sooooooo bilogically different a Swede and a Brazilian could not bear children. I'm not wise. I just read books is all. I've studied "race" for a little while now and I kinda know what I'm talking about. Btw, it's "S E P A R A T E." I was tired of you killing that word lol.
WPWW 1212

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Thanks Kfecal, but I'll go back and check to see if I've misspelled that word before, but I just found according to one study done that the word SEPARATE is one of the most misspelled words in the English language and an E is often placed after the P. Back to the subject at hand. Is Kfecal a poser or is Kfecal really Black? Everyone place your bets at the table. I bet a fitty that the Kman isn't Black.

Cusseta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

WPWW 1212 wrote:
Thanks Kfecal, but I'll go back and check to see if I've misspelled that word before, but I just found according to one study done that the word SEPARATE is one of the most misspelled words in the English language and an E is often placed after the P. Back to the subject at hand. Is Kfecal a poser or is Kfecal really Black? Everyone place your bets at the table. I bet a fitty that the Kman isn't Black.

Let me ask you a question, why do you think I'm not black? I obviously am but you still don't believe me do you?
RevJesseJackson

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

I be like trine to say about The Kfecal in his miss comunicashun of the eqivicolon of the matter of his blackness of the problems of alls Africans Americans Peeples and that ferthurmores it will not and shall not and would not and should not and would not be not and will not be not and addishunally could not be would not be of the shall not be not the axceptable means of alls Africans Americans Peeples anda Rainbow Coalition witch should not be not and shall not be not confusioned wit the song Coal Miners Daughter buys Lorettas Houston who be singin in dat grate crack grave hole and because of the formalitees of Kfecals love for dead folk he shall not and should not be not havin sex with the dead Miss Houston the dead midget Gary Coleman the dead homo Rox Hudson the dead Reverand Doktor Martin Loothers King and the dead talking horse Mister Ed witch be a horse of course of course wit the resourse and Kfecal havin intercourse with alls dead folk and animals weather theys be road kill or not will never and I says never be an axceptable forms of behaviors buys any an alls Africans Americans Peeples in the names of Allah Mohamadism our king ands holy savoir his magestee HNIC Barox Hussane Obama and nots to menshuns our lady of ghetto Okra Winfrey.
Rev Al Chimpton

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

RevJesseJackson wrote:
I be like trine to say about The Kfecal in his miss comunicashun of the eqivicolon of the matter of his blackness of the problems of alls Africans Americans Peeples and that ferthurmores it will not and shall not and would not and should not and would not be not and will not be not and addishunally could not be would not be of the shall not be not the axceptable means of alls Africans Americans Peeples anda Rainbow Coalition witch should not be not and shall not be not confusioned wit the song Coal Miners Daughter buys Lorettas Houston who be singin in dat grate crack grave hole and because of the formalitees of Kfecals love for dead folk he shall not and should not be not havin sex with the dead Miss Houston the dead midget Gary Coleman the dead homo Rox Hudson the dead Reverand Doktor Martin Loothers King and the dead talking horse Mister Ed witch be a horse of course of course wit the resourse and Kfecal havin intercourse with alls dead folk and animals weather theys be road kill or not will never and I says never be an axceptable forms of behaviors buys any an alls Africans Americans Peeples in the names of Allah Mohamadism our king ands holy savoir his magestee HNIC Barox Hussane Obama and nots to menshuns our lady of ghetto Okra Winfrey.
bwah hahahahahahahahahaha. Preach brother Je$$e.

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

I see the reverend puppets can speak. I wonder who the puppeteer is?????????? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?????????? They are self-serving. Voting their own posts "brilliant" "touching" and "funny"....well the joke's on the brain dead puppeteer...someone who loves black people SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much that they make avatars named after prominent blacks...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,781 - 10,800 of17,873
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Cleveland Forum right now

Search the Cleveland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Unclaimed funds for you? Easter weather; Clevel... Tue openly 3
Where can you buy heroin in Cleveland? (Sep '12) Apr 21 Got in cleveland 78
Review: Amish Built Garages For Less Apr 21 Igor 3
Owner of Nelson park promises changes after com... (Jun '11) Apr 20 Billy bob 4
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Apr 19 mjjcpa 170
Request for Popeyes chicken Apr 19 Dying for a change 1
Jews for Jesus presents "Christ In The Passover... Apr 19 Donna Lee 1
•••
•••
•••
Cleveland Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
•••