The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
10,761 - 10,780 of 18,728 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
WPWW 1212

Demorest, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

WHITE POWER AND WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE!!!!! 1212 ICP just smoked Kfecal worse than the LAPD did Chris Dorner. bwah hahahahaha. Hey Kfecal, how the hell are ya boy?
tight

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Shakalaka wrote:
Another thing "Republican American" ... Check your own back yard. Most of you have Parents who are related to each other. LOL
and your mom had relations with the silverback gourilla down at the zoo that's how u were conceived. Do u ever have urges to shit in your hand and throw it at people?being that closely related to a wild monkey it must b hard to avoid your natural urges
WPWW

Demorest, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

tight wrote:
<quoted text>and your mom had relations with the silverback gourilla down at the zoo that's how u were conceived. Do u ever have urges to shit in your hand and throw it at people?being that closely related to a wild monkey it must b hard to avoid your natural urges
WIGGER WARINING ALERT. shakalaka or whatever it calls itself is not Black. REPEAT. shakalaka or whatever it calls itself is not Black. It is a sh*t stirring wigger or Hymie. Stand down troops.
tight

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text> WIGGER WARINING ALERT. shakalaka or whatever it calls itself is not Black. REPEAT. shakalaka or whatever it calls itself is not Black. It is a sh*t stirring wigger or Hymie. Stand down troops.
oh shit...could've fooled me..damn..wiggers r just as bad if u ask me....need to white up:D
Zookeeper

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Please be on the lookout for a mentally challenged deformed Apefrican who goes by the name Kallark "AKA K-Fart, K-Fecal, Fecal Critter." Since all Apefricans look alike, just shout out his name and quickly throw the simian a basketball inside a cage. Warning: Watch out for flying fecal and ejaculate matter after the violent smelly black beast is caged.
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Zookeeper wrote:
Please be on the lookout for a mentally challenged deformed Apefrican who goes by the name Kallark "AKA K-Fart, K-Fecal, Fecal Critter." Since all Apefricans look alike, just shout out his name and quickly throw the simian a basketball inside a cage. Warning: Watch out for flying fecal and ejaculate matter after the violent smelly black beast is caged.
Hey zookeeper I like when you hose those yard apes down and then throw flea powder on them then they look like albino silverbacks it seems to calm them down. Bwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 Clowns Rule!

Since: Nov 11

Opelika, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Zookeeper wrote:
So this is your new moniker...."zookeeper "....wow....how fitting. Seeing as how you have to keep the other caucachimpazoid animals hiding under your multiple monikers in check. Makes total sense! I wonder what your I.M.P.D. will think up next....lol.
Zookeeper

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey zookeeper I like when you hose those yard apes down and then throw flea powder on them then they look like albino silverbacks it seems to calm them down. Bwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 Clowns Rule!
Thanks Insaneclownposse. As you can see I have yet to capture K-fart. I'm going to bait a bear trap with a bucket of KFC. That'll definitely solve any "loose yard ape" problem. In the meantime, keep up the good work with WPWW!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. You didn't lay a trap or anything. You always try to pull some kind of third grade psychological prank. I know you are intentionally trying to goad me into a response. I respond because I enjoy toying with you and your -50 IQ. So have fun wallowing in your delusions of grandeur and voting your own brainless posts "funny" "brilliant" "touching." They are more like STUPID, TASTELESS, and REPULSIVE.
Well I do declair! You see too that he is an idiot? He's losing that "cloak of invisibility" fast huh? I can see him real clear, pathetic looking something. Too thin for his frame...looks sickly.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text> WIGGER WARINING ALERT. shakalaka or whatever it calls itself is not Black. REPEAT. shakalaka or whatever it calls itself is not Black. It is a sh*t stirring wigger or Hymie. Stand down troops.
That's why the Government didn't help you stupid assholes. Hows the clean up from that Tornado coming along. I know those trailers got blown outta sight.

:) Oh No..I'm not black. I'm what ever color you want me to be. But regardless of which one you choose... I still think white scum are the worse pos's that occupy the planet. how ya like meh na? Jus don't color me white darlin

Say it LOUD! "I'm BLACK AND I'M PROUD!"
WPWW

Demorest, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why the Government didn't help you stupid assholes. Hows the clean up from that Tornado coming along. I know those trailers got blown outta sight.
:) Oh No..I'm not black. I'm what ever color you want me to be. But regardless of which one you choose... I still think white scum are the worse pos's that occupy the planet. how ya like meh na? Jus don't color me white darlin
White Pride Worldwide thinks even hate-filled kneegrows should be proud even though we can't figure out what it exactly is they're proud about. However, we wish you to be so "proud" that you fly away like those flying monkeys in the Wizard of Oz(ironic how the Jewess looking Wicked Witch is commanding her monkees)and leave the White man's land. Fly, fly, away now my little boom shakalaka. 1212-5372
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Zookeeper wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Insaneclownposse. As you can see I have yet to capture K-fart. I'm going to bait a bear trap with a bucket of KFC. That'll definitely solve any "loose yard ape" problem. In the meantime, keep up the good work with WPWW!
Zookeeper try throwing a few bananas and slices of watermelon you know the bright coloreds will draw them in then you can play some rap crap music and then throw the net over them. 7734/2013 This message was sponsored by k.u.n.t.a fried chicken and soul glow.Bwwwwwwewwwa
Zookeeper

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Zookeeper try throwing a few bananas and slices of watermelon you know the bright coloreds will draw them in then you can play some rap crap music and then throw the net over them. 7734/2013 This message was sponsored by k.u.n.t.a fried chicken and soul glow.Bwwwwwwewwwa
Great advice! As a matter of fact, I'll lace the bananas and watermelons with a touch of potassium cyanide so I don't have to feed the rancid fecal critters anymore. The taxpayers will probably petition to appoint me as the new IRS Director for saving them trillions of dollars in revenue. A 99.99% drop in crime, welfare, prison population, etc.
WPWW 1212

Demorest, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

White Pride Chimpout Alarm. Stand down but stand secure my White California brothers. It looks as if a potential chimpout has been evaded for now over the cop killer case. Don't let your guard down though. They could bring in the big guns like race pimps Je$$e Jackoff$on and Al Chimpton to rile the savage beasts ala jusus fo Trayvon & Chris Dorner style ebonics. 1212-5372

"Stay white, stay strong you can't go wrong." ICP.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text> White Pride Worldwide thinks even hate-filled kneegrows should be proud even though we can't figure out what it exactly is they're proud about. However, we wish you to be so "proud" that you fly away like those flying monkeys in the Wizard of Oz(ironic how the Jewess looking Wicked Witch is commanding her monkees)and leave the White man's land. Fly, fly, away now my little boom shakalaka. 1212-5372
Not surprising. You people can't figure out what day it is half the time. The white man doesn't have a land sweetie pie. All you do is squat on other folks land and we are tired of it. Tired of looking at the likes of ya. America is not your land, we are going to ship you all off our shores in a few.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

WPWW 1212 wrote:
White Pride Chimpout Alarm. Stand down but stand secure my White California brothers. It looks as if a potential chimpout has been evaded for now over the cop killer case. Don't let your guard down though. They could bring in the big guns like race pimps Je$$e Jackoff$on and Al Chimpton to rile the savage beasts ala jusus fo Trayvon & Chris Dorner style ebonics. 1212-5372
"Stay white, stay strong you can't go wrong." ICP.
LOL poor wittle WPWW . Hey does that stand for "White People Went Wrong? WPWW? or White People Won't Work?
tight

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
that's because you like to screw them big black weenies if your a girl, and yor snatch probly hangs likes a wizards sleeve...disqusting..I wouldn't say your proud too loud honey
tight

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

If your not black,,,don't claim to be..stick to your own race...from the way you talk it sounds like your indian...the only thing worse than the ghetto super thug is a non black claiming to b one.....everybodys always supposed to feel sry for the blacks because "they had such a hard time with diversity and slavery" boo hoo hoo:( hitler tried to eliminate all the jews I don't hear them complaining half as much as u do..and it pisses me off...I don't really have a problem with the color of someones skin, there r some decent black people the ones who don't act black..but the thugs runnin around in groups u c out in the city shootin people up cause someone looked at em wrong, I can't stand those mother f&$#%rs.. I live in the back woods outside a very small town and slowly over the years I've seen more and more gang runnin negros moving into my town..if I hear of one shooting im breaking out the damn wooden cross

Since: Nov 11

Sylacauga, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Oh boo hoo poor wittle whitey boo hoo.....all the brown skin mongrels are going to rob, rape, destroy, and pillage, poor wittle whitey...life is sooooo terrible...his pure whiteness makes him blameless by default.....boo hoo!

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

vincent andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey retard learn how to read..
I said there's low class in all races.. WHITE, BLACK, SPANISH
Let me say that in ebonics for you ok watermelon boy...
lern how tuu reed..
When is the last time you got pulled over in a stolen car with a stolen handgun from south carolina????
Let me guess you're another one who has dreams of being an aspiring rapper or nba star??
Go back to school and join the far and few of your class and try to get an education..(go bak to skewl and join the rare blak peeples and try tuu lern sumthin)
Maybe for once you will make your grandmomma proud instead of ashamed..
MOST of the low class WHITES, SPANISH, and black are..
illiterate (il lit tur it)
boohoo we grew up in tough neighborhoods, the teechas wuzz racist..
me and my brothas and sistas had tuu cram into a one bedroom apartment..
we had no dadeee boohooo...
tired of the bullshit excuses for all of your pathetic behaviour...
stop being a statistic (sta tis tic)
MAKE A CHANGE
Smell me long and hard, white man.

I am not a thug because I have a 32 an hour job at the Ford truck factory that my granmama dun got me.I also got edjewcation too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Cleveland Forum right now

Search the Cleveland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
"Evil Dead: The Musical" Brings Decadence to t... 9 hr Culture Auditor 1
Was Dumb fired from Rovers Morning Glory 12 hr willie in colorado 12
Cleveland is a Dangerous City with Dangerous En... Mon Cheese 3
The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) Mon PRIVATE 988
Current Agricultural Use Value (CAUV) Aug 14 Mr Douglas 1
FitzGerald says there was nothing improper in 2... Aug 9 mike 2
the Podcast, Episode 53: Summer League Review, ... Aug 6 Hot dog 1
•••
•••