The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,559

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#13462 Feb 8, 2013
Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>
They're plump and my vulva is shaven because my boyfriend likes it that way. When he munches my vagina it feels incredible and I can't help peeing when I reach orgasim.
(smile)girlfriend girlfriend I think I was gay for a good whole minute I going to shave right now for my man
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#13463 Feb 8, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I bet your vagina smells like a rotten fish. Are your nipples the size of half dollars. You sound like a black woman! LMAO!
Are you a bitch or little Andy dick condom all soft small flacid. You sound like a jealous bitch booty warrior hateful comments to a woman
w stands for when can my
a stands for. Ass
r stands for rotate on a
r again stands rock hard dick
I stands for in and out
o stands for the o o o face
r stands right on my back
nothing against gay people at all but this closet case is so frustrated
Insaneclownposse

Florissant, MO

#13464 Feb 8, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah some blacks are evil. Too bad you are powerless to do anything about it. As blacks are powerless to do anything about concrete prejudiced bigots like you.
K-FART when are you going to realize and admit there are more uncivilized primate thug type blacks causing more problems on a daily basis and you're people are some of least productive in society all they want is free entitlements now put that in you're blunt and smoke it. Now get back to sweeping the floors @ Ford.Now go preach to your people where is you're Rev.AlChimpton he might help if you pay him good luck.7734/2013 Stay white stay strong you can't go wrong this message was sponsored by the W.P.W.W. network cleaning up America.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#13465 Feb 8, 2013
Even though that Becky bitch with the shaven pussy didn't read the other post. little white girl boo hoo hoo and I called you girlfriend sorry to my people Becky always so precious but will do a pig dog in a hot minute as far all these white boys woofing that yuk yuk black women put your ass on a island with no animals or people in 10 years when finally the big slave ship come save you hey here are my kids T
Todd Tyrone and little Shay shay come kids go get yo momma hey little scooter stop playing with the captain hat hey y'all got hot sauce
Black momma og

Norwalk, CA

#13467 Feb 8, 2013
And our girl beyonce all natural we don't need to buy our body parts don't hate the player hate the game in the player as far as Beckys the real lesson you could get from Pink,Gwen no doubt, old school Madonna
Black

Norwalk, CA

#13468 Feb 8, 2013
Little clowns go to the source Oakland open up all formats instead of being worried about a uprising you need to satisfy your women they love those big black bucks and they will hide them out right under their skirt it's only a muscle just try to work the muscle it will grow stop practicing on little 12 year old boys. Instead of woofing on the form Becky is diluting your race right under your nose and you know what is really funny now they are taking the prime stock. Why do you think she is getting those fake asses fake lips fake boobs top notch beckys all you gonna have left are the honey boo boo
Affirmative Action

Los Angeles, CA

#13469 Feb 9, 2013
What's the difference between Bigfoot and a hard working black person?

There are occasional sightings of Bigfoot.

What does a broken gun and a black person have in common?

If they don't work, you can't fire them.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#13470 Feb 9, 2013
Affirmative Action wrote:
Voted best of 2013! Hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah ahahahahahaaaaaaaaa!
WPWW 1212

Dawsonville, GA

#13471 Feb 9, 2013
Affirmative Action wrote:
bwah hahahahahahaha. WPWW back in da house!!!
WPWW 1212

Dawsonville, GA

#13472 Feb 9, 2013
Black momma og wrote:
And our girl beyonce all natural we don't need to buy our body parts don't hate the player hate the game in the player as far as Beckys the real lesson you could get from Pink,Gwen no doubt, old school Madonna
Oh wow, like you talk so hip and kewel. Like, you bees so deep and edumucated and all knowing. Like, we can't grasp the content of your phraseology. You bees learned how to be kewel and hip watching the Jewtube and their anti-White Talmudvision programming like MTV and sheet. You sound so hip and pigressive to all us raycisss knuckle-dragging old farts.
Insaneclownposse

United States

#13473 Feb 9, 2013
Attention: This message is sponsored by the W.P.W.W. the only safe state for us white people to survive the black plague is the great state of Montana they say 40-below keeps them primates out,this has been a public service message. Stay white stay strong you cant go wrong.7734/2013 Cleaning up America
Europium

Los Angeles, CA

#13474 Feb 9, 2013
Why Apefricans Love Watermelons and Fried Chicken

Apefricans are attracted to bright colors and large amounts of sugar, not unlike their cousins who swing from trees. Apefricans get obsessed by trivial pleasures like watermelon, fried chicken and pigs feet because it stimulates a vestigial part of their primitive jungle brains. Apefricans are by their very nature useless scroungers. They didn't grow anything, they didn't raise anything and they didn't hunt anything. They've spent the countless millennia before captivity foraging for food on the jungle and tundra floor, minimizing their physical activity during the day and seeking to avoid preditors during the night.

The primary component of the Apefrican diet in "da Muddaland" was ripened and rotting fruit. This was a huge bonus in terms of survival - easy to digest, and rich in water and carbohydrates, it took very little energy to digest and assimilate.

Apefricans today are still "Hard Wired" to get excited over brightly colored fruit drinks, which is programmed in their DNA - and will invariably make a bee-line to fruit punch, grape and orange fountains in the cafeteria thinking they've hit the jackpot!

Don't be fooled - Apefricans are still the same stupid, primitive apes they were a 100,000 years ago. A few decades of MTV and Affirmative Action isn't going to change a damn thing!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#13475 Feb 9, 2013
JohnnyO wrote:
Wow! and San Leandro is right next to Oakland. And they are already taking over down town San Leandro. Crime is climbing. Wonder what the new Mayor has in store? Watch your back when in San Leandro. Most so far that I found where caused by Blacks. Surprise,Surprise. Funny how some news papers leave out the description that they are black. But We all know.
You stupid sons of bytches are always trying to put our people down with your mass murdering, criminal asses. GET A LIFE. Blacks don't commit a fraction of the crimes you people commit but I hope they start driving by your neighborhood spraying bullets. The world would be far better off with less idiots like you here.

Spartanburg, SC

#13476 Feb 9, 2013
Europium wrote:
Why Apefricans Love Watermelons and Fried Chicken
Apefricans are attracted to bright colors and large amounts of sugar, not unlike their cousins who swing from trees. Apefricans get obsessed by trivial pleasures like watermelon, fried chicken and pigs feet because it stimulates a vestigial part of their primitive jungle brains. Apefricans are by their very nature useless scroungers. They didn't grow anything, they didn't raise anything and they didn't hunt anything. They've spent the countless millennia before captivity foraging for food on the jungle and tundra floor, minimizing their physical activity during the day and seeking to avoid preditors during the night.
The primary component of the Apefrican diet in "da Muddaland" was ripened and rotting fruit. This was a huge bonus in terms of survival - easy to digest, and rich in water and carbohydrates, it took very little energy to digest and assimilate.
Apefricans today are still "Hard Wired" to get excited over brightly colored fruit drinks, which is programmed in their DNA - and will invariably make a bee-line to fruit punch, grape and orange fountains in the cafeteria thinking they've hit the jackpot!
Don't be fooled - Apefricans are still the same stupid, primitive apes they were a 100,000 years ago. A few decades of MTV and Affirmative Action isn't going to change a damn thing!
Interesting explanations. I wonder how many more lies will drip from that fork tongue in that cesspool you call you call a mouth. I guess it makes sense. Since your brain is a toilet bowl full of rotted flesh and bloody fecal matter when the lever is pressed it all goes down and out of your cessmouth comes all manner of spurious garbage. Makes total sense!
WPWW 1212

Dawsonville, GA

#13477 Feb 9, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid sons of bytches are always trying to put our people down with your mass murdering, criminal asses. GET A LIFE. Blacks don't commit a fraction of the crimes you people commit but I hope they start driving by your neighborhood spraying bullets. The world would be far better off with less idiots like you here.
This is the most pathetic post I've ever read. Not only are you full of hatred but you're an absolute idiot as well. While only a "fraction" of the population(only 13%)Blacks commit a tremendous amount of the crime. Black on White rape is of epidemic porportions not only the United States but in Europe as well. In the year 2005 alone there were 37,460 Black on White rapes in the United States according to the United States Department of Justice Interracial Crime Statistics. Think about it, if Blacks only make up 13% of the population and Black males make up less than half of that 13%, well then go figure. I suppose it's Whitey committing all that crime in Detroit and Chicago and other large cities with heavy Black populations????? Even your good friend Je$$e Jackoff$on said he felt more apprehension and fear about being a victim of crime when being approached by a gang of "urban yufes" than a group of Whites.
Heater Seeker

Matawan, NJ

#13478 Feb 9, 2013
Maybe not the best tact in his argument, Kallark, but I don't disagree. We European Americans see two versions of blacks...the one on TV (false) with the exception of the "first 48" and reality. When we see an endless line of blacks with tons of kids, buying junk food, wearing flashy clothes...the stereotypes comes real. When I see blacks, I can't help but observe the reality of them getting very excited over what whites would see as trivial things. For example, I was in McDonald's and some black kid, said "damn n****a they got McRib". I think he was heard all over town. It was like a child seeing Santa or something. He was dressed like a clown. Wearing a rainbow colored camouflaged jacket and giant fake diamonds in his ear.

Some will argue that this is only ghetto blacks, but even in the workplace among professionals I have observed this. We got bonuses one year and some black guy made such a of spectacle himself with barking some fraternity chant...the next week during casual Friday he came in wearing new jewelry and all orange. Whites chalk this phenomenon up to the vibrancy of their culture. I see it as an evolutionary psychology issue.

This isn't just African American's...this is all over the world. In the America’s, Europe, and in Asia. The behavior patterns are the same...
Heater Seeker

Matawan, NJ

#13479 Feb 9, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you suggesting blacks don't commit more crime per capita than any other race? I know, these numbers are racist...even when blacks aren't convicted, they are suspects..this can be seen in the NCVS. Whites committing mass murder is a small percentage, and a horrible thing, but you don't see us making excuses for these idiots. If you read what whites are saying, we're trying to find solutions...albeit not the best with gun control...I'll do the numbers when I get the chance, but I imagine mass murders are committed more by blacks considering blacks go on shooting rampages in major cities every weekend.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr...-the-u...

http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/index.cfm...

#adnauseam
WPWW 1212

Dawsonville, GA

#13480 Feb 9, 2013
Heater Seeker wrote:
Maybe not the best tact in his argument, Kallark, but I don't disagree. We European Americans see two versions of blacks...the one on TV (false) with the exception of the "first 48" and reality. When we see an endless line of blacks with tons of kids, buying junk food, wearing flashy clothes...the stereotypes comes real. When I see blacks, I can't help but observe the reality of them getting very excited over what whites would see as trivial things. For example, I was in McDonald's and some black kid, said "damn n****a they got McRib". I think he was heard all over town. It was like a child seeing Santa or something. He was dressed like a clown. Wearing a rainbow colored camouflaged jacket and giant fake diamonds in his ear.
Some will argue that this is only ghetto blacks, but even in the workplace among professionals I have observed this. We got bonuses one year and some black guy made such a of spectacle himself with barking some fraternity chant...the next week during casual Friday he came in wearing new jewelry and all orange. Whites chalk this phenomenon up to the vibrancy of their culture. I see it as an evolutionary psychology issue.
This isn't just African American's...this is all over the world. In the America’s, Europe, and in Asia. The behavior patterns are the same...
Ever notice how "excited" Blacks get when you have a company dinner where you work? Watch how they not only make absolute pigs of themselves but will take as much grub home with them as possible and be all giddy when doing so as if to say, "hey lookie at all the freebies I gets." I use to watch in utter amazement at how "excited" supposed Black adults would get when the local bakery would bring over FREE doughnuts for us to enjoy at work. Later I would watch disgustedly at how instead of politely taking one or even two doughnuts these disgusting pigs would not only wolf down several but would stash more in their lockers to take home and consume later. Born parasites. Givers and takers in this world and the Black man has proven himself to be nothing but a taker for the most part and that is the TRUTH whether you want to own up to it or not.
WPWW 1212

Dawsonville, GA

#13482 Feb 9, 2013
There are far more Black and other nonwhite serial killers and mass murderers than most people are aware of and that is because of a controlled anti-White media. "Our" Jewish dominated media is infamous for sweeping Black crime under the rug and magnifying any real, imagined, or invented cases of White on Black crime, even when they have to classify a hispanic like George Zimmerman as White and portray poor little Trayvon as an "innocent" angelic victim who was shot only because of his skin color. The simple truth of the matter is that when this country was 90% White it was far more safer. Sure, there will always be White lowlifes and psychopaths to go around, but you can't deny the United States was much safer and a better place to live in the fifties and sixties when it was 90% White. Hell, it was even better a scant twenty years ago, and unless things change drastically and if they keep going as they have been it's only to get much worse. Welcome to the Turd World, America. Now that is what I call PROGRESS.

Spartanburg, SC

#13484 Feb 9, 2013
Heater Seeker wrote:
Well I appreciate your comments. I can't speak for all blacks because frankly my viewpoints are vastly different from 90% of AA's. However, my problem is with self-righteous, judgemental white people. It's as if some white people view themselves as so superior to the rest of the world. They act as if the world would stop spinning if we didn't have them. That kind of hubris annoys me to no end. They constantly act as if they are the only ones paying taxes are hard-working and want to do right by people. That seems to be the common thread amongst some whites. That's all I'm saying. Don't condemn others when white people do the same thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former Methodist Episcopal minister accused of ... (Jul '08) 15 hr matthew 368
Heartless Felons 23 hr KobiKeandreKlauss 1
Creationism coming to Ohio classrooms? Not with... Sat nobody 7
Cleveland police bust out car window after moth... Sat nobody 1
Tamir Rice's father has history of domestic vio... Fri Observer 18
Protests break out in Cleveland over Tamir Rice... Dec 18 Watsa Mattau 6
Tamir Rice's Dec 16 DefAttorney 2
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web