The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,285

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Bob Roscoe

Dublin, CA

#13365 Feb 3, 2013
sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet you love to watch cops 24/7, you perverted old racist. I can picture you screaming with delight at every arrest. White trash racist.
Huh? I don't understand in the Monkey language black btch!
Insaneclownposse

Saint Louis, MO

#13366 Feb 3, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy white pride as the elites continue to siphon off billions from from Europe and America and elsewhere. I'm sure the Rothschilds and their friends think about WPWW daily as they continue to stick it to us all and you do absolutely nothing about it.
Hey K-Fart your primates keep siphoning entitlements each and every day you're female chimps keep popping out little y.u.f.e.s so they can get more and more they are scum sucking leeches they need to go to the humane society and get fixed .This message was sponsored by the W.P.W.W Taking back America and keeping it clean and white and making it right.7734/2013 Clowns Rule!!

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#13367 Feb 3, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey K-Fart your primates keep siphoning entitlements each and every day you're female chimps keep popping out little y.u.f.e.s so they can get more and more they are scum sucking leeches they need to go to the humane society and get fixed .This message was sponsored by the W.P.W.W Taking back America and keeping it clean and white and making it right.7734/2013 Clowns Rule!!
Yeah....some of them do. What's your point?? White women do the same thing. So I guess we need to send them to be humanely euthanized too huh?? Sound good??
Eric 2016

Cleveland, GA

#13368 Feb 3, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah....some of them do. What's your point?? White women do the same thing. So I guess we need to send them to be humanely euthanized too huh?? Sound good??
Fair enough, and agreed. Those "White women" are either wiggers, wighettoes, or inculcated by watching too much ZOG MTV. But the numbers don't lie and welfare breeding machines are an epidemic in the kneegrow community. Those aforementioned "White women" are part of the WPWW movement and they aren't welcomed in the WPWW world. White Pride/Power Worldwide committed to restoring hope and keeping our nation strong. 1212 4 Life.
Eric 2016

Cleveland, GA

#13369 Feb 3, 2013
typo: "Those aforementioned "White women" are part of..." should read, "Those aforementioned "White women" AREN'T part of .....

5372

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#13371 Feb 3, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text> Fair enough, and agreed. Those "White women" are either wiggers, wighettoes, or inculcated by watching too much ZOG MTV. But the numbers don't lie and welfare breeding machines are an epidemic in the kneegrow community. Those aforementioned "White women" are part of the WPWW movement and they aren't welcomed in the WPWW world. White Pride/Power Worldwide committed to restoring hope and keeping our nation strong. 1212 4 Life.
Riiiiiiiiggght...lol. I know plenty that abhor black men that are slutty and morally irresponsible to say the least. To blame ZOG indoctrination is such a racist cop out. Blame Jews for all the immoral white people. It takes away personal responsibility. White race chauvinists seem to love to play this blame game and you dare condemn others when you do the same thing??
Insaneclownposse

United States

#13372 Feb 4, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah....some of them do. What's your point?? White women do the same thing. So I guess we need to send them to be humanely euthanized too huh?? Sound good??
Hey K-FART there you go again Taking up for your fellow primates milking the system there are twice as many of your chimps getting entitlements and those are the facts.This message has been sponsored by the W.P.W.W stay white stay strong cleaning up America 2013

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#13373 Feb 4, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey K-FART there you go again Taking up for your fellow primates milking the system there are twice as many of your chimps getting entitlements and those are the facts.This message has been sponsored by the W.P.W.W stay white stay strong cleaning up America 2013
All I'm saying is don't act holier than thou. You can preach the gospel of statistics all you want. White people are still no better than anyone else.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#13375 Feb 4, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey K-FART there you go again Taking up for your fellow primates milking the system there are twice as many of your chimps getting entitlements and those are the facts.This message has been sponsored by the W.P.W.W stay white stay strong cleaning up America 2013
I am lily white, and I will milk the system for all I can get. The government parasites,ex. Congress, Senators etc.are bigtime milking.
Billions in foreign aid, corporate welfare etc.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#13377 Feb 4, 2013
As the saying goes, when you point the finger at others 4 more are pointing right back at you...
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#13378 Feb 4, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy white pride as the elites continue to siphon off billions from from Europe and America and elsewhere. I'm sure the Rothschilds and their friends think about WPWW daily as they continue to stick it to us all and you do absolutely nothing about it.
Thank you rich white elite don't give a s..it about the poor they see green . Magic Johnson worth close to over 1 billion they hate him Oprah 2.1 billion Hello skip right broke ass people
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#13379 Feb 4, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey K-Fart your primates keep siphoning entitlements each and every day you're female chimps keep popping out little y.u.f.e.s so they can get more and more they are scum sucking leeches they need to go to the humane society and get fixed .This message was sponsored by the W.P.W.W Taking back America and keeping it clean and white and making it right.7734/2013 Clowns Rule!!
Have you ever been around rich white people they laugh at so call white power they see Green power if you are not listed on Dunn and Brad all the threats we will overcome you can have this shit what I don't get why hide go set your chapter up in Oakland or any rural city you see the black panthers they don't hide behind sheets or harm children or threaten women have you ever heard of black men blowing up a church or dressing up like a clown and eating dicks HELLO
Insaneclownposse

United States

#13380 Feb 4, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever been around rich white people they laugh at so call white power they see Green power if you are not listed on Dunn and Brad all the threats we will overcome you can have this shit what I don't get why hide go set your chapter up in Oakland or any rural city you see the black panthers they don't hide behind sheets or harm children or threaten women have you ever heard of black men blowing up a church or dressing up like a clown and eating dicks HELLO
Hey Hood rat get your $2dollar Hooker azz back out on the stroll and make some $$$$ instead of collecting g.u.b.e.r.m.e.n.t entitlements. Bwwwwwwwwa Clowns Rule!! 7734/2013
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13381 Feb 4, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Hood rat get your $2dollar Hooker azz back out on the stroll and make some $$$$ instead of collecting g.u.b.e.r.m.e.n.t entitlements. Bwwwwwwwwa Clowns Rule!! 7734/2013
Who you calling a hood rat Honey Boo Boo? Now get back to sweeping up that elephant dung that your fat mother deposited in the middle of that three ring circus before I have them shoot your little fat midget asss out of the cannon again. You hear me, well do you punk!!!

Since: Nov 11

Matthews, NC

#13382 Feb 4, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Hood rat get your $2dollar Hooker azz back out on the stroll and make some $$$$ instead of collecting g.u.b.e.r.m.e.n.t entitlements. Bwwwwwwwwa Clowns Rule!! 7734/2013
Your "reply" to her statement is so typical of you knuckledragging white race chauvinists. You are completely blinded to the truth. Rich people in general (white, black, brown, yellow, red, whatever color) look down on you and your worship of your skin color and your culture. Rich people are to engrossed with making money. They don't care whether they screw you or I over as long as they make there money. So you and others can try to continue to rally the white troops for the rahowa. It's never going to happen. Those who have the real power have no plans to relinquish that power.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13383 Feb 4, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "reply" to her statement is so typical of you knuckledragging white race chauvinists. You are completely blinded to the truth. Rich people in general (white, black, brown, yellow, red, whatever color) look down on you and your worship of your skin color and your culture. Rich people are to engrossed with making money. They don't care whether they screw you or I over as long as they make there money. So you and others can try to continue to rally the white troops for the rahowa. It's never going to happen. Those who have the real power have no plans to relinquish that power.
It's "their money" not there money. No need to thank me KaFART it's just what I do on the streets..
RevJesseJackson

Chicago, IL

#13385 Feb 4, 2013
I am disterbed and preterbed about the ignoration of the emancipation of the proclaimation regarding the constipation of this post which seem to be the host of the masterbation versus the African American Peoples as slaves in the caves and how they behaves concerning the instagation of the magnification of the the White racism in the costimation of the matter at hand and ferther more the African American Peoples will proclamate with the primate and date with a mate and tweddle tweedle dee and the tweedle tweedle dum and the rapper shall understand my gutty inforsement of the laws of my King and Holly Savior His Magesty Barrack Obama who shall join me in restitution and prostitution of the goverment constipational rights of alls African American Peoples in Africa America cause I have a wet dream in the ejaculation of my vision of the future of alls African Americans Peoples will evenchully acheeves the edumacation I has got in the ultimate knowledges of all the African American Peoples expectashuns and primatations to escapes against the Planet of the Apes!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13386 Feb 4, 2013
RevJesseJackson wrote:
I am disterbed and preterbed about the ignoration of the emancipation of the proclaimation regarding the constipation of this post which seem to be the host of the masterbation versus the African American Peoples as slaves in the caves and how they behaves concerning the instagation of the magnification of the the White racism in the costimation of the matter at hand and ferther more the African American Peoples will proclamate with the primate and date with a mate and tweddle tweedle dee and the tweedle tweedle dum and the rapper shall understand my gutty inforsement of the laws of my King and Holly Savior His Magesty Barrack Obama who shall join me in restitution and prostitution of the goverment constipational rights of alls African American Peoples in Africa America cause I have a wet dream in the ejaculation of my vision of the future of alls African Americans Peoples will evenchully acheeves the edumacation I has got in the ultimate knowledges of all the African American Peoples expectashuns and primatations to escapes against the Planet of the Apes!
I don't care who you are, that right there is FUNNY!
lol

Lancaster, NY

#13387 Feb 4, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care who you are, that right there is FUNNY!
Very nice, and he didnt even use the words communiTy, digniTy, or equaliTy. First time ever in a black guy speech!
Waco the Kid

Rison, AR

#13388 Feb 4, 2013
RevJesseJackson wrote:
I am disterbed and preterbed about the ignoration of the emancipation of the proclaimation regarding the constipation of this post which seem to be the host of the masterbation versus the African American Peoples as slaves in the caves and how they behaves concerning the instagation of the magnification of the the White racism in the costimation of the matter at hand and ferther more the African American Peoples will proclamate with the primate and date with a mate and tweddle tweedle dee and the tweedle tweedle dum and the rapper shall understand my gutty inforsement of the laws of my King and Holly Savior His Magesty Barrack Obama who shall join me in restitution and prostitution of the goverment constipational rights of alls African American Peoples in Africa America cause I have a wet dream in the ejaculation of my vision of the future of alls African Americans Peoples will evenchully acheeves the edumacation I has got in the ultimate knowledges of all the African American Peoples expectashuns and primatations to escapes against the Planet of the Apes!
Whats wrong with the stupid heterosexual white race? Acting like Mr.Rogers in the neighborhood playing pocket pool while his mother balling some big black buck. You white crackers talk a big game on the computer. Come down on my Texas ranch we can all make love and stop all all this racial hate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Historic Victory for Voting Rights in Ohio 5 hr swedenforever 37
Motorcyclist warns 'watch out, dude' before Cle... Mon HoodRat 1
Coffee Quiz Fox 8 News In The Morning Scott Sabol (May '10) Sep 26 jamie koenig 18
Man charged in Cleveland rape is now suspect in... Sep 25 Serve Justice 1
How to tame bad breath Sep 25 brettatprofresh 2
Ex. Rep. Jim Traficant reported to be seriously... Sep 25 chris 1
writing a book,need help on this"forgotten" par... (Mar '12) Sep 24 Lin 13
Was Dumb fired from Rovers Morning Glory Sep 23 Behind the scenes 38

Cleveland Jobs

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cleveland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cleveland

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]