The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
10,541 - 10,560 of 18,582 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Before I go a little comic relief come on man that is some cold shit white folks NOT THE CHICKEN WINGS say it isn't so not the chicken I promise I will never vote for another black prez not our wings. Take lil Wayne, Oprah,Al Roker not the chicken,
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Ladies and gentlemen OUR next POTUS, Kingfish esq!!! Let's make the White House White Again!!!
WPWW

Brentwood, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

http://imgur.com/SKILzpF

Amerika!
WPWW KKK

Deer Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
http://imgur.com/SKILzpF
Amerika!
It started off with anti-immigrant/anti-black/anti -Catholic feelings right after WWI and was heavily active throughout the early 1920's. Yet, after the National Origins Act of 1924 was passed (Which reduced immigration), the membership saw a drop. They lingered around in a much smaller group after that. Now they're just Evangelicals.
The KKK was actually most dominant in Indiana in its second wave. The KKK also had a presence in the Michigan town that Malcolm X lived in when he was younger influencing his racial views.
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Look if I say no to your question you'll still call me a liar so I see no point in answering your question. Nevertheless, to keep little albino chimp entertained I'll throw you a banana. I don't think black people look like primates. We are beautiful people just as much as whites, or asians, or hispanics, or any other "race." By the way, keep make fun of a fictional comic book character. I laugh everytime I see what you miscreants come up with LOL!
Attention: The W.P.W.W network will be holding auditions for the new game show called Chimps Gone Wild. K-FART you are invited as a special guest host to keep you're pack of uncivilized tree swinging primates under control as they compete for prizes like a years supply of bananas free cellphones and last but not least just like your good Reverend Jessie Jackoffson stated every black chimp should get a free laptop,I Know it's hard for you to admit that your people look like primates but I call a spade a spade just ask your aunt Ester the truth shall set you free you fish eyed fool.7734/2013 Clowns Rule!!
Europium

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

The United Apefrican College Fund (UACF).

Felony scholarships are in their DNA.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen OUR next POTUS, Kingfish esq!!! Let's make the White House White Again!!!
Ladies and gentleman this coward cannot answer any of my questions! I guess they require too much brainpower which clearly this thing does not have.

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Attention: The W.P.W.W network will be holding auditions for the new game show called Chimps Gone Wild. K-FART you are invited as a special guest host to keep you're pack of uncivilized tree swinging primates under control as they compete for prizes like a years supply of bananas free cellphones and last but not least just like your good Reverend Jessie Jackoffson stated every black chimp should get a free laptop,I Know it's hard for you to admit that your people look like primates but I call a spade a spade just ask your aunt Ester the truth shall set you free you fish eyed fool.7734/2013 Clowns Rule!!
Smell me long and hard, you clown prevert and do your bozo crap someware else.
CPWW

Selden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

I think that there is faulty reasoning even deeper in the discussion than i have seen discussed. There is some sort of assumed superiority of Western culture over African tribal culture. It might be true that Western culture is capable of dominating militarily and economically but I do not see that as a reason to think of it as a superior system. If you think that having healthy relationships with oneself, one's family and community and a sustainable healthy relationship with the environment there are reasons to believe that a tribal system is superior.

The average person in Western civilization has been a serf or a poor peasant subject to the whims of an overlord. The development of a middle class is a new thing and I for one am not sure that it is something which will last. Just one major catastrophe such as a major volcanic eruption causing a several year cooling trend and failed crops and the American system would fall apart.

Many people spend a lot of money to go fish and lay on the beaches in Hawaii, the Hawaiians did this throughout their history as a matter of course. Much the same can be said for the Indians of the American west or with the tribes of Africa. Many of Africa's current problems stem from colonial systems designed to extract mineral wealth and labor from the average person.

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

I have to admit that the white race has some really good looking attractive people like, Janet Reno, Bea Arthur, Janet Nepolitano,Roseann Barr and some really handsome men like Ed Asner, Jack Klugman, Jimmy Durante,Ernest Borgnine and most of the other Hollywood Yidd folks.
Black Hood NoCal

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Ha, check out the topix from Eureka Ca, the wiggers are overtaking everything with their meth and heroin.... It's surreal.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/eureka-ca/TMU...
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Kallarik27 wrote:
I have to admit that the white race has some really good looking attractive people like, Janet Reno, Bea Arthur, Janet Nepolitano,Roseann Barr and some really handsome men like Ed Asner, Jack Klugman, Jimmy Durante,Ernest Borgnine and most of the other Hollywood Yidd folks.
I have to admit that you Zulus are some of the most ugly fecal critters that need to be flushed down the toilet just like a big brown turd,and your musky smell that you primates give off is pure discussing now get back in you're cages and I will have the zoo keeper hose you down and throw flea powder on you old azz w.e.t.s.u.I.t monkey. Bwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 Clowns Rule!! You philthy animals
Europium

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Apefricans "Still Lookin' For A Handout"

www.musictory.com/music/Johnny+Rebel/Still+Lo...
Reality Check

Selden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Europium wrote:
Apefricans "Still Lookin' For A Handout"
www.musictory.com/music/Johnny+Rebel/Still+Lo...
If only your mom gave your dad a handjob we would have been spared having you.
WPWW

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

1212. 5372. 7734. This is a not a drill. Repeat this is not a drill. Seems like we've been hit with a "flash mob" of kneegrow and/or kneegrow sympathizer aka anti-White Prider posts of late. All White Priders man your battle stations. Repeat this is not a drill. All White Priders man your battle stations Alpha-Sierra-Alpha-Sierra. Operation kuntanigras warning. Stay tuned to make sure this operation doesn't get upgraded to a watch. We have the Kingfish esq in an undisclosed, secure area. Repeat the Kingfish esq is secured and all stations have reported.

Stay White, Stay Strong, and You Won't Go Wrong. 1212. 2013 year of the juggalos.
WPWW

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Repeat alarm Alpha-Sierra-Alpha-Papa, disregard Alpha-Sierra-Alpha-Sierra due to miscommunications. Be on the alert for fecal stained wetsuits. Take care brothers and protect the women and children from these feral beasts. 5372. 10-4 & out, roger. Stay strong brothers.
Insaneclownposse

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
1212. 5372. 7734. This is a not a drill. Repeat this is not a drill. Seems like we've been hit with a "flash mob" of kneegrow and/or kneegrow sympathizer aka anti-White Prider posts of late. All White Priders man your battle stations. Repeat this is not a drill. All White Priders man your battle stations Alpha-Sierra-Alpha-Sierra. Operation kuntanigras warning. Stay tuned to make sure this operation doesn't get upgraded to a watch. We have the Kingfish esq in an undisclosed, secure area. Repeat the Kingfish esq is secured and all stations have reported.
Stay White, Stay Strong, and You Won't Go Wrong. 1212. 2013 year of the juggalos.
Attention: Tnb association return to your cages before we inflict W.P.W.W Marshall law on all the loose wighettos and kuntanigras.We mean business and we aren't talking monkey business again this is you're final warning before we let the c.o.o.n.h.o.u.n.d.s loose no pun intended. 7734/2013 Stay white stay strong.Clowns Rule!!

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

WPWW wrote:
Repeat alarm Alpha-Sierra-Alpha-Papa, disregard Alpha-Sierra-Alpha-Sierra due to miscommunications. Be on the alert for fecal stained wetsuits. Take care brothers and protect the women and children from these feral beasts. 5372. 10-4 & out, roger. Stay strong brothers.
Are you going to answer my questions?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to answer my questions?
Why should he?
Kallark you never answered 1/3 of my questions. Now be quiet and go to bed. Tomorrow is another day where we can get up and hate each other all over again. Life is great if you're WHITE. WPPWW 5372-1212
WPWW

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Good morning White Prider brothers. Last night we shut down an alleged kuntnigra uprising. We are still taking precautionary measures and still have KIngfish esq the "Wolve's Lair" a secret unidislosed, underground facilty. The trheat has been adverted and the leaders at WPWW were well impressed at the quick and effiient response from our team.

STAY WHITE, STAY STRONG, AND YOU CAN'T GO WRONG 1212

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cleveland Discussions

Search the Cleveland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened today (07/24) 20 min Maple Resident 8
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 26 Go Blue Forever 2,218
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 23 They cannot kill a Spook 231
CONVENTION Center Jul 22 Year 2016 1
the Podcast, Episode 53: Summer League Review, ... Jul 21 Anonymous 1
tian roya facebook Jul 20 CONCERNED FAMILY 1
Cleveland Bans E-Cigarette Smoking Jul 20 BUH WAH HA HA 2
•••

Rip Current Statement for Cuyahoga County was issued at July 28 at 3:08PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••