The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,207

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story

Since: Nov 11

Matthews, NC

#13212 Jan 28, 2013
WPWW wrote:
Test. Stay White Stay Strong. Test. 7734 juggalos. Test. WPWW White Hot & White Only. Test. 5372. White Power. Test. White Pride. Test. Take country back. Test. Restore White Pride. Test. 1212. Dreaming of a White Christmas. Test. Snow White. Good guys wear White. Bad guys were Black. Test. 1212. White Tiger. White Wedding. 5372. Ride The White Horse. 7734.
Are you going to answer my questions or are you to cowardly?
WPWW

Jefferson, GA

#13213 Jan 28, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to answer my questions or are you to cowardly?
I've already answered your questions you brain bramaged numb nuts. Are you too cowardly to acknowledge the truth. Now reread my post s-l-o-w-l-y and even move your lips while you're reading it if you have to. After which I will teach you the difference between to-too-two. Next week we'll go over the differences and usage of the words your & you're and also there-their-they're. Brown vs Board of Education Mandated Forced Integrated Edumucation Class is dismissed. Now can I please have my all WHITE class back, and get back to teaching education.

White Pride Worldwide 1212
White Power 5372
Stay White Stay Strong 7734-juggalos
Reality Check

Selden, NY

#13214 Jan 28, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text> I've already answered your questions you brain bramaged numb nuts. Are you too cowardly to acknowledge the truth. Now reread my post s-l-o-w-l-y and even move your lips while you're reading it if you have to. After which I will teach you the difference between to-too-two. Next week we'll go over the differences and usage of the words your & you're and also there-their-they're. Brown vs Board of Education Mandated Forced Integrated Edumucation Class is dismissed. Now can I please have my all WHITE class back, and get back to teaching education.
White Pride Worldwide 1212
White Power 5372
Stay White Stay Strong 7734-juggalos
WPWW loves Eugenics
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics_in_the_...
Insaneclownposse

Saint Louis, MO

#13215 Jan 28, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
WPWW loves Eugenics
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics_in_the_...
Attention: The w.p.w.w network will be premiering a new show on the evolution of swamp Ginnys and the inbreeding of blacks and primates now this show will concentrate on How the inferior race of uncivilized wiggehtos have tried to infiltrate the white community and cause a Zulu plague,this is a reality check get right stay white stay strong. 7734/2013 Clowns Rule!! J.u.g.g.a.l.o.s 4-Life
Europium

Los Angeles, CA

#13216 Jan 28, 2013
Europium wrote:
Funny but true:
i.imgur.com/1PnBI.jpg
Have you ever noticed how Apefricans are always loaded down with tons of beepers and cell phones......Why would a race that can't speak anything but unintelligible gibberish be so obsessed with communication devices?
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

#13217 Jan 28, 2013
Europium wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever noticed how Apefricans are always loaded down with tons of beepers and cell phones......Why would a race that can't speak anything but unintelligible gibberish be so obsessed with communication devices?
Beepers? You are a little behind in the times, my friend. You obviously have every right to be an authoritarian on blacks when you are so up to date in your observations of today's black society. I know I see a lot with beepers. Lol.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#13218 Jan 28, 2013
warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
Beepers? You are a little behind in the times, my friend. You obviously have every right to be an authoritarian on blacks when you are so up to date in your observations of today's black society. I know I see a lot with beepers. Lol.
@@ Boo!
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#13219 Jan 28, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Chet smell yourself long and hard and take you philthy Pollock azz out to the yard turd burglar.Bwwwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 Clowns Rule!!! This public address announcement was sponsored by the W.P.W.W Network trying to clean up America.Stay white stay strong
Take up Yoga, then with a little practise you can bend over and nudge your nose deep into your poop hole for a special treat.
You can save your bitch some cosmetic money on eye shadow too by using your brown poopoo.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#13220 Jan 28, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Take up Yoga, then with a little practise you can bend over and nudge your nose deep into your poop hole for a special treat.
You can save your bitch some cosmetic money on eye shadow too by using your brown poopoo.
lmao! No need for yoga, all clowns are double jointed.

Spartanburg, SC

#13222 Jan 28, 2013
Ok you said:

"I've already answered your questions you brain bramaged numb nuts."

If this is your answer: "Why do you wish to live among White people? Lemme guess. Because you know damn well you have it made, and if you had to live in a Black society like Somalia or the cesspool that has now become South Africa, your living standards would reach third world, if not fourth world status." Then you're an idiot. Since your obviously to brain dead and spineless to answer my questions then I'll ask them again:

"What do you think about all the non white people who are NOT your "enemy?" What about all the people who are NO threat to you or white people? Since you seem to have all the answers tell me what you plan to do with the millions of innocent non whites who have committed no crimes? Who live peaceably amongst their neighbors? Who pay their taxes? Who want what's best for their country? What about them??Why not live among whites and blacks and browns and yellow peoples? Who are you to tell me where I should go? I'm an American citizen. I follow the laws of this land plain and simple. So what further points can you make about me and millions of other nonwhites who do the same thing?"

Spartanburg, SC

#13223 Jan 28, 2013
Europium wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever noticed how Apefricans are always loaded down with tons of beepers and cell phones......Why would a race that can't speak anything but unintelligible gibberish be so obsessed with communication devices?
Ha did you get this crap off of a certain racist website I'm aware of? LOL you've gotten it down verbatim Whoreopium.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#13224 Jan 28, 2013
Why are whites so so frighten you call us monkies blow up schools today or tomorrow take a ride to the hood talk to a real black man and see what happens face it we are not going no where. Rich white folks laugh at you guys they don't give a dam. You are the only race that hate I have so many white friends and sit back like this is just pure hate, Be proud to be white but the hate part I just don't get it. But yet do you men like sports what do you see n.. Gas NBA and n..Gas NFL n...Gas in every sport so are you
clapping for n...Gas Superbowl N...GAS and your Becky white girl are taking and marrying brothers not just fat ugly ones I mean some fine white bitches riding that BIG BIG BLACK HORSE and loving it hard quit hating and start pleasing your women don't get mad
Europium

Los Angeles, CA

#13225 Jan 29, 2013
warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
The only ones behind the times are you and your Apefrican baboons, about 5 million years behind the evolution scale.

Spartanburg, SC

#13227 Jan 29, 2013
Europium wrote:
<quoted text>The only ones behind the times are you and your Apefrican baboons, about 5 million years behind the evolution scale.
Who told you that??

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#13228 Jan 29, 2013
I wish we had concealed carry in Los Angeles, Ca. All the cholos would think twice about committing a crime.
Insaneclownposse

United States

#13229 Jan 29, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao! No need for yoga, all clowns are double jointed.
Hey A.r.y.a.n.a don't start no trouble and there wont be any trouble,dont make me load up my VW van with all the jugalos and give you a azz whoopin you will never forget and I promise you when we get done you will want to join us will put lipstick on you like your momma did when you were growing up pumpkin.Bwwwwwwwwea Clowns Rule!! 7734/2013 The year of the juggalos
Insaneclownposse

United States

#13230 Jan 29, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
I wish we had concealed carry in Los Angeles, Ca. All the cholos would think twice about committing a crime.
Hey Chico I hope you have your green card or I'm calling imigration you better head south of the boarder and I'm not talking about Taco Bell e.s.a b.u.e.n.o nachos amigo.Bwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 The year of the jugglos stay white stay strong.

Concord, NC

#13234 Jan 29, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Chico I hope you have your green card or I'm calling imigration you better head south of the boarder and I'm not talking about Taco Bell e.s.a b.u.e.n.o nachos amigo.Bwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 The year of the jugglos stay white stay strong.
What's funny is that Rico has more of a claim to this land than either of us. Mexicans are essentially Native American Indians. Even if he is Latino, they are still part Taino Indian. Obviously, they were here before Columbus "discovered" America. So I guess we should both pack up and go since we're both illegals technically.

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

#13235 Jan 29, 2013
Black momma wrote:
Why are whites so so frighten you call us monkies blow up schools today or tomorrow take a ride to the hood talk to a real black man and see what happens face it we are not going no where. Rich white folks laugh at you guys they don't give a dam. You are the only race that hate I have so many white friends and sit back like this is just pure hate, Be proud to be white but the hate part I just don't get it. But yet do you men like sports what do you see n.. Gas NBA and n..Gas NFL n...Gas in every sport so are you
clapping for n...Gas Superbowl N...GAS and your Becky white girl are taking and marrying brothers not just fat ugly ones I mean some fine white bitches riding that BIG BIG BLACK HORSE and loving it hard quit hating and start pleasing your women don't get mad
Sir, you show more wisdom than any cracker on this stinkin forum.

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

#13236 Jan 29, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's funny is that Rico has more of a claim to this land than either of us. Mexicans are essentially Native American Indians. Even if he is Latino, they are still part Taino Indian. Obviously, they were here before Columbus "discovered" America. So I guess we should both pack up and go since we're both illegals technically.
Actually Mexicans or American Indians originally crossed the Bering straight from Asia during the ice age and are Chinese or Asians.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman found dead on Cleveland back porch grante... 2 hr Retread 1
Was Dumb fired from Rovers Morning Glory Mon Shaun Street rules 34
The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) Mon Las Vegas girl 1,012
Bay High students dumped urine and feces on a s... Sep 14 Steve Raleigh WCPO 4
where can u buy heroin in cleveland? Sep 13 DopeSlangg 1
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 191
GroCERY COUPONS AND GOING GREEN Sep 13 Susan 1
•••
•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE