The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20632 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Reality Check

Riverhead, NY

#13093 Jan 24, 2013
WPWW wrote:
[B]aboon, Butt Ugly
[L]azy, Lying
[A]ssholes, Apericans
[C]olored, Coons
[K]illers, Kafart
1212 WPWW 4LIFE
WPWW made a bike for his mom

http://i.minus.com/ibchnCIGPpJg29.gif
Europium

Los Angeles, CA

#13094 Jan 24, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
A negrette just had an abortion.

Now that's what I call a CRIME FIGHTER!
Reality Check

Brooklyn, NY

#13095 Jan 24, 2013
Europium wrote:
<quoted text>A negrette just had an abortion.
Now that's what I call a CRIME FIGHTER!
Your mom getting a face lift

http://i.imgur.com/K2uj75F.jpg
Reality Check

Bronx, NY

#13096 Jan 24, 2013
WPWW wrote:
Tonight at 8PM on the White Pride Worldwide Network on channel 1212, we take a behind the scenes look at Jewish control of Hollywood aka Hymieweird, talmudvision programming, Madison Avenue, and also the porn industry. We'll examine an anti-White agenda that has been going on for decades in Hymieweird with anti-White fairytales like, "Django Unchained" "Inglorious Basterds" "A Time To Kill" "Mississippi Burning" & "To Kill A Mockingbird" and countless others which are so far from the truth that they're pathetic. But many sheeple have been duped and totally brainwashed by this REEL world of Zionist socially engineered caca. In the REEL world of Hymieweird, the Black male is always super intelligent, noble, morally superior, and righteous, like the OJ Simpson characters were always either heroic cops or detectives that saved the day. While in the REAL world, the Black man is often morally bankrupt, has an average IQ of 85(15 pts lower than the average IQ of the White male), criminal, sexually deviant and perverted, and ill equipped to survive on his own. Join us as we examine how Jews totally dominate the porn industry as well and attempt to demean Whites with not only interracial sex, but any kind of sexual perversion under the sun. As a bonus we will also examine the Jewish role in organized crime and how Hymieweird always portrays Italian Americans as dominating Organized crime but leaves out the Jewish role in organized crime almost entirely, and we'll examine how the so-called "Russian Mafia" isn't Russian at all, but is almost entirely Jewish.
Wow! look what came out of you mom's butt

http://imgur.com/3iIu36f

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#13097 Jan 24, 2013
WPWW wrote:
[B]aboon, Butt Ugly
[L]azy, Lying
[A]ssholes, Apericans
[C]olored, Coons
[K]illers, Kafart
1212 WPWW 4LIFE
Hahahahahahaaaaaa that's a good joke. I think you meant:

[B]eautiful, Beneficent, Brothers
[L]oving Life, Lucidity in thought
[A]dvanced African American Angels
[C]oming together to Celebrate
[K]ingship, Kin, and the Zenith of Knowledge

Got anymore words WPWW? Lol you're going to lose everytime.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#13098 Jan 24, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahaaaaaa that's a good joke. I think you meant:
[B]eautiful, Beneficent, Brothers
[L]oving Life, Lucidity in thought
[A]dvanced African American Angels
[C]oming together to Celebrate
[K]ingship, Kin, and the Zenith of Knowledge
Got anymore words WPWW? Lol you're going to lose everytime.
I thought it sucked bigtime and it was a typical junk message on this board.
Insaneclownposse

United States

#13099 Jan 24, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahaaaaaa that's a good joke. I think you meant:
[B]eautiful, Beneficent, Brothers
[L]oving Life, Lucidity in thought
[A]dvanced African American Angels
[C]oming together to Celebrate
[K]ingship, Kin, and the Zenith of Knowledge
Got anymore words WPWW? Lol you're going to lose everytime.
I just admire your 1970 language mentality ,coming together (welfare entitled chimps)coming together to celebrate(A rap crap show or sharing a tire swing)King of the jungle(silverback) That basically sums it up Zulu.Bwwwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 This message was sponsored by the w.p.w.w network stay white stay strong.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#13100 Jan 24, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>I just admire your 1970 language mentality ,coming together (welfare entitled chimps)coming together to celebrate(A rap crap show or sharing a tire swing)King of the jungle(silverback) That basically sums it up Zulu.Bwwwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 This message was sponsored by the w.p.w.w network stay white stay strong.
It's funny how you add on all this extra crap that I never, ever said or endorsed even once. You chastise me as being a sort of "enabler" but you never chastise your fellow Aryans on Topix when they basically say the same things that I've just said. Your hypocrisy is quite laughable. White is also an acronym for the countless beautiful and morally sound white people. Did you know that? It means:

[W]ell-Meaning
[H]eartily Engaged, Harmonius
[I]ndustrious, Important, Influential Individuals
[T]hankful for every kind Thought and deed
[E]njoying life and the Human Family in all its splendor Everyday
Insaneclownposse

United States

#13101 Jan 24, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny how you add on all this extra crap that I never, ever said or endorsed even once. You chastise me as being a sort of "enabler" but you never chastise your fellow Aryans on Topix when they basically say the same things that I've just said. Your hypocrisy is quite laughable. White is also an acronym for the countless beautiful and morally sound white people. Did you know that? It means:
[W]ell-Meaning
[H]eartily Engaged, Harmonius
[I]ndustrious, Important, Influential Individuals
[T]hankful for every kind Thought and deed
[E]njoying life and the Human Family in all its splendor Everyday
Hey K-Fart I'm going to tell you for the last time us Clowns stand alone now go preach your sermon to you're pack of chimps that are causing issues everyday I belive the Reverrand AlChimpton has a job for you ad his flunky. 7734/2013 The year of the j.u.g.g.a.l..o.s
Europium

Los Angeles, CA

#13102 Jan 24, 2013
I want Reality Check and Kallark as part of my personal comedy collection:

www.borderlandbeat.com/2012/03/10-decapitated...
WPWW

Texarkana, TX

#13103 Jan 24, 2013
What is long and black? The unemployment line.

What do you call a group of "reality checks" in the steam room? gorillas in the mist.
WPWW

Texarkana, TX

#13104 Jan 24, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahaaaaaa that's a good joke. I think you meant:
[B]eautiful, Beneficent, Brothers
[L]oving Life, Lucidity in thought
[A]dvanced African American Angels
[C]oming together to Celebrate
[K]ingship, Kin, and the Zenith of Knowledge
Got anymore words WPWW? Lol you're going to lose everytime.
bwah hahaha. Well you all could be brothers because half of you don't know who your daddies are. So okay you got me on that one. Beautiful? Say what, bwah hahahahaha. Yeah sure. And who the hell benefits by having Africans in America? That's why Whites are the only ones stupid enough to actually put up with your crap. Try shipping a boat load of Blacks over to China and see their reaction. Loving Life? Is that why Blacks are always killing each other? Lucidity in thought? What the hell? How the hell can we understand what you coloreds are thinking when no one can even understand what the hell you're saying????? Damn enuff, your post is too retarded to go any further. You're right you win and I lose. teehee. I give up. heehee. 1212
Insaneclownposse

United States

#13105 Jan 24, 2013
Europium wrote:
I want Reality Check and Kallark as part of my personal comedy collection:
www.borderlandbeat.com/2012/03/10-decapitated...
If those heads were shrunken chimp heads I think it would have been funnier and if they included monkey paws.Bwwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 Clowns Rule!
WPWW

Texarkana, TX

#13106 Jan 24, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>If those heads were shrunken chimp heads I think it would have been funnier and if they included monkey paws.Bwwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 Clowns Rule!
If "our" cowardly politicians keep allowing the illegal invasion of Mexcrements and MS 13 type of assorted Latrinos to flood our country, very soon that type of scene will be common place in the United States. If America becomes majority nonwhite, guess what people, America will look like an majority nonwhite turd world sheethole. WTFU White man!! 1212-5372-7253-7734
Europium

Los Angeles, CA

#13107 Jan 24, 2013
This Apefroid won't have a problem obeying the law:

www.everwonder.com/david/worldofdeath/acciden...

Now that's what you call a good groid.

One more down, 70 million more to go.
INDEED

Chagrin Falls, OH

#13109 Jan 24, 2013
YAWNN

Since: Nov 11

Hamer, SC

#13110 Jan 24, 2013
Europium wrote:
This Apefroid won't have a problem obeying the law:
www.everwonder.com/david/worldofdeath/acciden...
Now that's what you call a good groid.
One more down, 70 million more to go.
That's quite disturbing that you find graphic, bloody corpses like that entertaining enough to put on this forum as an "example" of a "good groid." You think maybe necrophilia may be on your brain??? Maybe??? I have read that Pan-Aryanist/Skin Head type people are mentally disturbed.
Eric 2016

Texarkana, TX

#13111 Jan 24, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's quite disturbing that you find graphic, bloody corpses like that entertaining enough to put on this forum as an "example" of a "good groid." You think maybe necrophilia may be on your brain??? Maybe??? I have read that Pan-Aryanist/Skin Head type people are mentally disturbed.
That was a pretty graphic and disturbing photo and doesn't lend itself to the White Pride Worldwide movement. That unfortunate victim could have been shot by another Black person more than likely. White on Black crime is the rarest of crimes but meanwhile we have epidemic Black on White rapes, assaults, murders, etc. If you want to truly see some disturbing photos take a gander at how White South Africans are routinely being hacked up, chopped up, and mutilated by machete weilding marauding Blacks in South Africa, and not a peep from the Jewish run media. Contrast this to how we were always being force fed news about how terrible it was for Blacks to have to drink out of seperate water fountains(oh the absolute horror) in Apartheid South Africa. Even all those anti-White rockers like Bruce Springsteen and his little raghead band partner Little Stevie joined others singing, "We ain't going to play Sun City" in the Eighties. Meanwhile in the 2000's & 2010's, Whites are being brutally genocided over in South Africa and not only is there little media coverage and certainly no catchy rock songs being made, but they even had a World Cup there a couple of years ago, and nary a mention of the White genocide afoot there. Wonder if Kafart feels the same way about those moronic Black Panthers and other Black supremacist groups calling for the killing of not only adult Whites, but children, the elderly, and even babies. Another word about those Black on White gruesome murders in South Africa, many times even the elderly and infants are victims of these merciless killers. The true Aryan in the White Pride Worldwide movement doesn't condone senseless violence, and believes violence should be practiced only in self defense like when a mob of "urban yufes" attack you just for the color of your beautiful pure white skin. 1212 WPWW for life.
Insaneclownposse

Florissant, MO

#13112 Jan 24, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's quite disturbing that you find graphic, bloody corpses like that entertaining enough to put on this forum as an "example" of a "good groid." You think maybe necrophilia may be on your brain??? Maybe??? I have read that Pan-Aryanist/Skin Head type people are mentally disturbed.
K-FART that's why all the w.I.g.h.e.t.t.o primate thug chimps throw down gang signs there going back to there roots beating drums and wearing colors isn't that black history for you k.u.n.t.a. blacks have the mind set that there still entitled well here is an old option 40-acres and a mule your people are owed nothing get off your lazy azzez.This sad message was sponsored by w.p.w.w Stay white stay strong.7734/2013 Clowns Rule!!!
lock te door

San Jose, CA

#13113 Jan 24, 2013
I have been in most of the dangerous cities. They are dangerous for a reason.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heroin ? (Feb '15) 15 hr Danzr31585 50
Debate: Lester Holt Failed, Clinton Failed, Tru... 23 hr Awful 1st Debate 2
Bisexual mayors Sep 26 Eric Deyampert 1
News Chris Matthews: Blacks Need Same-Sex Marriage (Jun '11) Sep 26 Savant 144
News Garage Sales in Cleveland, OH (Aug '10) Sep 25 lbbkane123 89
News Man dies after being hit by car on Cleveland Av... Sep 24 Linda 17
Pete Digravio 1968 slaying (Oct '12) Sep 24 JayLeigh 11

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages