The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
10,361 - 10,380 of 18,759 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey K-Fart don't include me in with that bunch I'm just a clown and we stand alone.Warrior laI'd a banana trap and you fell right in to it I call a spade a spade and if you fit the profile sounds to me you have a personal problem now be a good k.u.n.t.a and no your role and climb back up in the trees you sloped headed dummy.7734/2013 Clowns Rule!!
Hahahahaaaaa. It would appear you fell for mine. Now swim back on over to Whoreurope where you join like-minded racial "purists." Bwaaaaaa 7734/2013/5372/7253/1488/5/ABC DEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ now I know my abc's and 123's...LOL

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>KaFART does this mean you quit?
When you all quit is when I quit. Until then, you're stuck with me.

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Then I will continue to make my little KaFART PUPPET dance! Go get me another beer bitch!
After you fetch me mine! Now run along son!

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>That is so juvenile and beneath a self proclaimed genius like yourself KaFART!
As it is with a racial purist/Pan-Aryan God as yourself. I'm sorry if I've offended your Aryan purity.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>What does a KaFART drink anyway? Let me guess, wine cooler, chocolate milk, diet soda, no I got it, Cherry Kool-Aid with a straw? LMAO!
thats strawberry kool aid lmao 5372
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

where is pumpkin?

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
What do I drink? I dun got a few favorite drinks. Colt45 malt licker, mad dog 20/20, thunderbird whin and ripple. When my tummy hurts, I drink warm buttermilk with a shot of gin.
What do you pasty faced crackers drink?
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Kallarik27 wrote:
<quoted text>
What do I drink? I dun got a few favorite drinks. Colt45 malt licker, mad dog 20/20, thunderbird whin and ripple. When my tummy hurts, I drink warm buttermilk with a shot of gin.
We sure aren't drinking brass monkey, cold duck have a nice shot of liquid courage grow some balls K-FErCal.Bwwwwwwwwwwwwa7734/20 14
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
The swamp Ginnys drink purple fool aid big dummies.7734/2013

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Kallarik27 wrote:
<quoted text>
So now the QueenTrout wants to start with this Kallarik thing again trying to be me so he can trick all the brainless Aryan turds into thinking its me....HA! Lol

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>We sure aren't drinking brass monkey, cold duck have a nice shot of liquid courage grow some balls K-FErCal.Bwwwwwwwwwwwwa7734/20 14
As a kid, I hated goofy clowns sensing they were psycho perverts and sadistic re-tards and they were all White trash freaks.

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

I would like to go to the auto show and see what's new, but I don't care to be mugged by any thugs.I just hope there is good security in and out.
WPWW

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Ravens Win! Ray Lewis goes to Super Bowl! Watch WPWW tomorrow night as we show an encore presentation of our TNB in the NFL Sunday night special. See National Felons League stars like Ray Lewis and Michael Vick demonstrate that no matter how much money you make you can't take the TNB out of Africans N America. This throws a wrench in the LIEberal excuse that it is poverty that breeds criminal activity. Watch "TNB in the NFL" tommorrow night at 9PM on channel 1212.

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
So now the QueenTrout wants to start with this Kallarik thing again trying to be me so he can trick all the brainless Aryan turds into thinking its me....HA! Lol
Kallark27, you are the fake here cuz I have a birth of oct 10 and yours is nov 12.I have fewer posts cuz I am busting my a$$ working on the line at Ford.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
who you beez calling brainless kallark?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I noticed you changed your profile pic. Family? Prominent Aryan? You as a younger man?
... No. My gramma work at ford and got me sit down jot. I don have to do nothin fo my 32 dolla nour. Monkey head.

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

I am on my Ford job today and just woke up, so I thoughtI would post and get sloshed up on Ripple to celebrate the MLK holiday.My bitch is gonna pick me up, so I don't get a DWI.
WPWW

Hooks, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Test. 5372. Test. Test. 1212. Test. White Power. Test. White Pride Worldwide-5372. Test. White Power 4Life 1212. Test.

The following has been a test of the emergency White Pride Worldwide alarm. This is only a test. Had this been an actual emergency please report to your WPWW emergency squadron post. This was only a test. Now back to your reguarly scheduled programming.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

A neighbor of mine took her kid to MLK park a year or so ago and they said it smelled like perfume and dirty crotch.
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
Test. 5372. Test. Test. 1212. Test. White Power. Test. White Pride Worldwide-5372. Test. White Power 4Life 1212. Test.
The following has been a test of the emergency White Pride Worldwide alarm. This is only a test. Had this been an actual emergency please report to your WPWW emergency squadron post. This was only a test. Now back to your reguarly scheduled programming.
When you hear the sirens go off be prepared to grab all your weapons to defend your families against the feral wetsuit w.I.g.h.e.t.t.o.element there could be a blackout just like the old days shoot @ the mambo lip liver lip boons.7734/5372extension 2013 for further information.This has been endorsed by the w.p.w.w stay white stay strong.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Cleveland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cleveland