The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,221

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Insaneclownposse

United States

#12945 Jan 17, 2013
WPWW wrote:
Join WPWW network Saturday as our distinguised panel discuss important issues that effect the White Pride World. Join us on January 19, Saturday at 7PM EST as we discuss Jewish domination of Hymiewood, the Talmudvision, and all other forms of media. Also on tap for that evening's discussion our eccletic panel of guests will comment on Black supremacist Eric Holder and the anti-White racial decisions the Attorney General has made while heading up the Dept. Of Justus. We will be honored to also include founder and CEO of White Pride Worldwide, Kingfish as one of our panelist. Please tune in on channel 5372 for this special broadcast.
Attention news flash on the W.P.W.W on Saturday January 19 a special guest has been added to the panel the king and boogie man and h.y.m.e.y sell out George Sorazz will be there to control all the media. If you care to ask soreazz a question dial #5372/7734extension.2013
Insaneclownposse

United States

#12947 Jan 18, 2013
Attention: The W.P.W.W network has a new game show hosted by s.h.y.t.s.t.e.a.k. and t.a.r.b.a.b.y called blunts r us.stay tuned for show times,will be sponsored by s.h.y.t.z malt liquor. T.N.B 7734/2013
CorkyDclown

United States

#12950 Jan 18, 2013
Me been bad boy wrote:
Stfu crackers
Hey Polly go smoke some poles pumpkin and habe a nice cold glass of s.t.f.u.7734/2013

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#12951 Jan 18, 2013
Just read the Turner Diaries by the Pan-Aryan God in the flesh, William Pierce. Wow!! What delusional, narcissism. Where do these looney folks get these radical ideas? What makes them think they have the RIGHT to kill billions? I know the book is fictional but WOW!! What makes white people think they are SO important to life itself?? Why do they think that they are Gods unto men?? I know not all white people espouse those despicable ideals. It's just that people who think sooooo radically, OF ANY COLOR, disturb me to NO end.
Aryan Prince

Maumelle, AR

#12952 Jan 19, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
Just read the Turner Diaries by the Pan-Aryan God in the flesh, William Pierce. Wow!! What delusional, narcissism. Where do these looney folks get these radical ideas? What makes them think they have the RIGHT to kill billions? I know the book is fictional but WOW!! What makes white people think they are SO important to life itself?? Why do they think that they are Gods unto men?? I know not all white people espouse those despicable ideals. It's just that people who think sooooo radically, OF ANY COLOR, disturb me to NO end.
Terrible yet Absolutely Necessary".
hroola

Rochester, PA

#12954 Jan 19, 2013

Spartanburg, SC

#12956 Jan 19, 2013
Aryan Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Terrible yet Absolutely Necessary".
Good thing it will never happen lol. Sorry, but white people are not Gods unto themselves. They don't have the right to rule the world.
C Barton

Trenton, NJ

#12957 Jan 19, 2013
Years ago an inversion layer settled around Elizabeth, NJ, and the pollution was so bad that people were passing out in their cars on the Parkway. If you approach Philadelphia from I-95, you can see a permanent smog cloud hovering over the city. It's time to break out the bicycles!
Aryan Prince

Maumelle, AR

#12959 Jan 19, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing it will never happen lol. Sorry, but white people are not Gods unto themselves. They don't have the right to rule the world.
I have all the right to rule the world well at least in Arkansas that is. Now I suggest you stop feeling sorry for yourself. Whites are good peoples. They respect others people properties, they work for living, they drive cars with normal size tires, they sit upright while driving, they wear their pants up around their waist, they don't believe in entitlements, they have beautiful children that win at spelling bees, they eat with silverware, they say excuse me after farting and most of all we like drinking a cold Bud. Have a wonderful Saturday Life is to short Kallark. Put down the keyboard and take Mrs.Kallark out to dinner and tell her you love her. Life is good if you look ahead and stop looking back because all you going to see is the ass end of the world.

Spartanburg, SC

#12961 Jan 19, 2013
Aryan Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
I have all the right to rule the world well at least in Arkansas that is. Now I suggest you stop feeling sorry for yourself. Whites are good peoples. They respect others people properties, they work for living, they drive cars with normal size tires, they sit upright while driving, they wear their pants up around their waist, they don't believe in entitlements, they have beautiful children that win at spelling bees, they eat with silverware, they say excuse me after farting and most of all we like drinking a cold Bud. Have a wonderful Saturday Life is to short Kallark. Put down the keyboard and take Mrs.Kallark out to dinner and tell her you love her. Life is good if you look ahead and stop looking back because all you going to see is the ass end of the world.
Awwww....what a pleasant picture! Thxs for the priceless advice. You forgot about all the white boys that put BIGGER monster truck tires on their trucks and ride 2 to 3 ft off the ground LOL. I believe they call it mud digging?? What about all the skinny EMO white kids that sag their pants? They go around like "poor me, my life is so hard. I'm stuck at mommy and daddys house and life is OOOOOhhhhhh so terrible." So no, don't try and tell me about how white people are so fantastic when they are human like everyone else. Sorry to throw rocks at the throne of white supremacy lol

Spartanburg, SC

#12964 Jan 19, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Look Erkel made a funny.
Who is Erkel? I'm still trying to figure out who this person is.
ARYAN PRINCE

Maumelle, AR

#12966 Jan 19, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww....what a pleasant picture! Thxs for the priceless advice. You forgot about all the white boys that put BIGGER monster truck tires on their trucks and ride 2 to 3 ft off the ground LOL. I believe they call it mud digging?? What about all the skinny EMO white kids that sag their pants? They go around like "poor me, my life is so hard. I'm stuck at mommy and daddys house and life is OOOOOhhhhhh so terrible." So no, don't try and tell me about how white people are so fantastic when they are human like everyone else. Sorry to throw rocks at the throne of white supremacy lol
What about all the skinny black kids that sag their pants? They go around like "poor me, my life is so hard. I'm stuck at mommy house because I don't know who's my diddy is. My coon life is OOOOOhhhhhh so terrible. Sorry to throw rocks at the ghetto low income housing that the front doors are secured by duct tape and wired clothes hangers while sporting around the hood in Caprice classics with 93 inch tires. Now stfu and take mama to Churches Chicken for dinner.

Spartanburg, SC

#12967 Jan 19, 2013
ARYAN PRINCE wrote:
<quoted text>
What about all the skinny black kids that sag their pants? They go around like "poor me, my life is so hard. I'm stuck at mommy house because I don't know who's my diddy is. My coon life is OOOOOhhhhhh so terrible. Sorry to throw rocks at the ghetto low income housing that the front doors are secured by duct tape and wired clothes hangers while sporting around the hood in Caprice classics with 93 inch tires. Now stfu and take mama to Churches Chicken for dinner.
Dude you're soooo funny. You just mock me to get your "point" across. Soooo original LOL. What's funny as well was your ridiculous glamorization of white culture as if it were so perfect and moral...HA. We just poke fun at our cultural embarrassments I guess. Nevertheless, you can now shut your face and get back to the backwoods of Arkansas with Billy Bob, Peggy Sue, and Bubba. Maybe you can hit the mud digging trails in a giant rusty old 4x4 Chevy pickup with dual exhaust and monster truck tires. Oh, don't forget to hit the mud party where white people like to go shirtless and play in mud then off to huff some cans of paint. Sound good??
ARYAN PRINCE

Maumelle, AR

#12969 Jan 19, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude you're soooo funny. You just mock me to get your "point" across. Soooo original LOL. What's funny as well was your ridiculous glamorization of white culture as if it were so perfect and moral...HA. We just poke fun at our cultural embarrassments I guess. Nevertheless, you can now shut your face and get back to the backwoods of Arkansas with Billy Bob, Peggy Sue, and Bubba. Maybe you can hit the mud digging trails in a giant rusty old 4x4 Chevy pickup with dual exhaust and monster truck tires. Oh, don't forget to hit the mud party where white people like to go shirtless and play in mud then off to huff some cans of paint. Sound good??
Why is it that Black people always act like animals? They always show their ass in public (literally) Playing their rap music loud in their Caprice Classic cars. Bobbing those nappy heads and grabing their nut sack. The women are louder than the brothers with their fake hair and gold toth.

Damn Kallark ya all belong back in da cage!
Thunder

Lumberton, NC

#12970 Jan 19, 2013
The city with the most Apefricans is the most dangerous and, for that matter, the dumbest and smelliest.

Spartanburg, SC

#12971 Jan 19, 2013
ARYAN PRINCE wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that Black people always act like animals? They always show their ass in public (literally) Playing their rap music loud in their Caprice Classic cars. Bobbing those nappy heads and grabing their nut sack. The women are louder than the brothers with their fake hair and gold toth.
Damn Kallark ya all belong back in da cage!
Well if I belong in the cage then so do you and your fellow pan-Aryan albino chimpmates! We can all have a good time! LOL

Spartanburg, SC

#12972 Jan 19, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Sooner or later the racism comes out in everybody. You are not as lilly white as you hope you can be one day.
Yeah the racism sure does come out. Yeah I just sit at home and brood over how much wished I were white....oh the life...poor me I'm black...
Aryan Prince

Maumelle, AR

#12973 Jan 19, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if I belong in the cage then so do you and your fellow pan-Aryan albino chimpmates! We can all have a good time! LOL
Dude you're soooo funny. You just mock me to get your "point" across. Soooo original LOL. What's funny as well was your ridiculous glamorization of black culture.

Spartanburg, SC

#12974 Jan 19, 2013
Aryan Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude you're soooo funny. You just mock me to get your "point" across. Soooo original LOL. What's funny as well was your ridiculous glamorization of black culture.
Why do you copy and paste?? Does your brain not function?? Clearly you're unable to match wits, CLEARLY. If all you can do is regurgitate what you hear that makes you no more than a barely functional dummy.
ARYAN PRINCE

Maumelle, AR

#12975 Jan 19, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you copy and paste?? Does your brain not function?? Clearly you're unable to match wits, CLEARLY. If all you can do is regurgitate what you hear that makes you no more than a barely functional dummy.
Kallark,
To every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction. Fred Sanford: You BIG DUMMY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 22 hr Vic 231
admirer Thu admirer 1
Low-cost pet sterilization available across NE ... Thu Kissel 1
The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) Thu waiting for an ar... 1,013
Do not buy Toshiba copiers!!! (Jan '09) Thu floyd 20
Stark sheriff's deputies file lawsuit over Hope... (Feb '09) Sep 17 weams 124
Woman found dead on Cleveland back porch grante... Sep 16 Retread 1
Was Dumb fired from Rovers Morning Glory Sep 15 Shaun Street rules 34
•••
•••