The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,250

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#12641 Jan 9, 2013
Waco the Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa,
there is no reason talking violence boys. Anyone on here knows that I'm a gay buckaroo and a proud wrangler. If you're calling AB out for sexual relations, you're probably going to get one of his famous ass whoopin. On the other hand, I can be your buckaroo sweet cakes. I got two boyfriends that I meant on this forum ICP & Warrior is gay. These two boys are just darlings. I have a pic of them if you would like to see? You know what they say, two is ok but three gay buckaroos is priceless. Cum join us on my Texas Ranch.
http://www.google.com/imgres...
Pumpkin is that you & ICP for real? This sheete just made me vomit, you & ICP are two sick cockatoids.. Do you understand? Well?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#12642 Jan 9, 2013
Waco the Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Pumpkin honey please don't mock AB. You know these Aryan Skin Heads are not very stable and I hear they're big time homophobes. Honey, I don't have any thing against Mr. Aryan but engaging him is not very conducive. Enough of this Barbarian. I love you are we still meeting outside of Houston? Let me know by posting our secret love code 7734 @@
Go f-uk yourself Waco with that midget longhorn. Don't bring up my name again fuctard. Do you understand fagott? F-uk you if you dont.......
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#12643 Jan 9, 2013
warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG!!!!!
OMG(Oh mother IM GAY) We know and Whacko does to.......
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

#12644 Jan 9, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG(Oh mother IM GAY) We know and Whacko does to.......
You are such a tough guy. Gosh, I hope I never run into a man of your badness. Gayboy.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#12645 Jan 9, 2013
warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a tough guy. Gosh, I hope I never run into a man of your badness. Gayboy.
Pumpkin that's the problem in ST.Louis with the apetoids. There aren't any real men with Grit where you from. The apetoids are running ramped, raping white women, burglarizing, robbing, dope selling, killings, on and on Pumpkin do you hear me. Have you ever heard of cause and effect? C&E in which an action or event will produce a certain response to the action in the form of another event. You see when there aint real tough guys like myself to rain in law and order, the apetoids feed off of the weak and start to devour the cities from within. If you need lessons to cowboy up let me know. That way you can hold your head up and not shutter at the site of a porch monkey and perhaps you'll be able to defend a helpless white woman from being rapped by ones of these uncivilized apetoids.
americanstupidit y101

Atlantic Beach, FL

#12646 Jan 9, 2013
I been on this site five minutes and have stopped by in the past...

...this is the place where angry, stupid white people come to gather because they are upset that they can't step on the back of others to get ahead anymore.

I'm sorry that the whole white thing isn't working out like your father's said that it would, like they hoped that it would.

White people always have Europe so bless your hearts!!!, there is always somewhere for you all to go and be with a lot of other white people. I hear Finland is very white, very Aryan. I would think it would make life better by not having to worry about everyone else who doesn't mind being together.

I find it so amusing that this group of angry white people exists. I'm half white myself and I am so curious as to what type of brain malfunction one would need to have in order to think they are superior to others when their IQs and educations are generally lacking. I find it funny they would waste their time hating other people they are supposed to be so much better than.

Do rich, I mean extremely wealthy, so wealthy they talk funny people sit around and talk shit about poor people all day? I don't think so.

Lol. Angry white people of America, I love you! You bring comedy to my life.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#12647 Jan 10, 2013
americanstupidity101 wrote:
...this is the place where angry, stupid white people come to gather because they are upset that they can't step on the back of others to get ahead anymore.
I'm sorry that the whole white thing isn't working out like your father's said that it would, like they hoped that it would.
White people always have Europe so bless your hearts!!!, there is always somewhere for you all to go and be with a lot of other white people. I hear Finland is very white, very Aryan. I would think it would make life better by not having to worry about everyone else who doesn't mind being together.
I find it so amusing that this group of angry white people exists. I'm half white myself and I am so curious as to what type of brain malfunction one would need to have in order to think they are superior to others when their IQs and educations are generally lacking. I find it funny they would waste their time hating other people they are supposed to be so much better than.
Do rich, I mean extremely wealthy, so wealthy they talk funny people sit around and talk shit about poor people all day? I don't think so.
Im so sorry to have offended you with the truth. What a dilemma you must face having to go through life hating half of yourself. Sometimes life isn't fair and you shouldn't be held accountable for who your parents are. I certainly do not fault you for your Ethnicity which ever that might be. Question, what do you call yourself halfbreed Oreo, a Kaffir? I know what we call Kafart27 would you like to know?

LOL. Angry black self loathing primitive primates of America, Pumpkin loves you.....You only bring aids, crime, unemployment, hard aches, misery, strife, social irresponsibility, welfare, and hatred into the world.....I wish I could say you bring comedy to my life but I would be lying. Do you understand Kaffir? Well, do you......?
ClownZilla

United States

#12648 Jan 10, 2013
warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
He isn't a bad man he is a internet t.r.a.n.n.y and him and warrior,Waco are p.u.d pullers they hang out no pun intended @ Waco ranch there all a bunch of jerk offs.Bwwwwwwwwwwa7734/2013 Clowns Rule so stop playing with each others tools f/gets.
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

#12650 Jan 10, 2013
Is the other half gay? Seems like it would be.
americanstupidit y101

Atlantic Beach, FL

#12651 Jan 10, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Im so sorry to have offended you with the truth. What a dilemma you must face having to go through life hating half of yourself.
Sometimes life isn't fair and you shouldn't be held accountable for who your parents are. certainly do not fault you for your Ethnicity which ever that might be. Question, what do you call yourself halfbreed Oreo, a Kaffir? I know what we call Kafart27 would you like to know?
LOL. Angry black self loathing primitive primates of America, Pumpkin loves you.....You only bring aids, crime, unemployment, hard aches, misery, strife, social irresponsibility, welfare, and hatred into the world.....I wish I could say you bring comedy to my life but I would be lying. Do you understand Kaffir? Well, do you......?
Where did you pull that I hated myself from any of the statements I made? You really should stop with the projecting. Have you ever considered going to a therapist to talk about how you really feel and why you feel the way you do? It seems that you are quite confused.
You lol but your questions here made me lol. I'm not half Black. Have you ever left the United States? I would think that you understand that Caucasians are the smallest population of people in the world. As Europeans have raped and pillaged all over the world in their efforts of capitalistic take overs, the world has suffered and been used with China being the only exception tho the Europeans once did try. I understand your handle because it completely coincides with the white brotherhood. I don't think being vile, wretched people is something to brag about but maybe you do. I get it. I totally get it.
You are like a child. You have been promised this trip to disneyland for free, no charge, paid for by someone else just because you are so special! Because you are you! You were birthed to a special group of people but times changed and you're not so special anymore so you're not getting your trip to disneyland free of charge anymore! I can see how that would be frustrating and disappointing. But please, do not go and shoot everyone up as your brothers keep doing. It will not make you special again. The only thing that will make you special are your ambitions and motivations.
This last paragraph not only indicates that you are not very intelligent but that you are also clearly insane about losing your trip to disneyland. Instead of wasting your time on the internet crying about it and black people, why don't you try to figure out what's wrong with you and how you can fix it. You are obviously broken about disneyland.
(I'm not really talking about disneyland disneyland. I am using it as a metaphor-if you understand what that is.)
And please don't be mad or offended. The nice thing about being American is that no one forces us to think, no one forces us to attempt to be smart, we don't have to like each other and we are all entitled to our opinions no matter how harmful it is to the rest of society.
BTW, there have been studies done about people who are racist tending to have lower IQs so it's probably not your fault. Intelligence comes off the mothers side so it's your mother's fault.

And there's no point in arguing why you are racist. No one is fooled by that anymore.
ClownZilla

United States

#12652 Jan 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Where did you pull that I hated myself from any of the statements I made? You really should stop with the projecting. Have you ever considered going to a therapist to talk about how you really feel and why you feel the way you do? It seems that you are quite confused.
You lol but your questions here made me lol. I'm not half Black. Have you ever left the United States? I would think that you understand that Caucasians are the smallest population of people in the world. As Europeans have raped and pillaged all over the world in their efforts of capitalistic take overs, the world has suffered and been used with China being the only exception tho the Europeans once did try. I understand your handle because it completely coincides with the white brotherhood. I don't think being vile, wretched people is something to brag about but maybe you do. I get it. I totally get it.
You are like a child. You have been promised this trip to disneyland for free, no charge, paid for by someone else just because you are so special! Because you are you! You were birthed to a special group of people but times changed and you're not so special anymore so you're not getting your trip to disneyland free of charge anymore! I can see how that would be frustrating and disappointing. But please, do not go and shoot everyone up as your brothers keep doing. It will not make you special again. The only thing that will make you special are your ambitions and motivations.
This last paragraph not only indicates that you are not very intelligent but that you are also clearly insane about losing your trip to disneyland. Instead of wasting your time on the internet crying about it and black people, why don't you try to figure out what's wrong with you and how you can fix it. You are obviously broken about disneyland.
(I'm not really talking about disneyland disneyland. I am using it as a metaphor-if you understand what that is.)
And please don't be mad or offended. The nice thing about being American is that no one forces us to think, no one forces us to attempt to be smart, we don't have to like each other and we are all entitled to our opinions no matter how harmful it is to the rest of society.
BTW, there have been studies done about people who are racist tending to have lower IQs so it's probably not your fault. Intelligence comes off the mothers side so it's your mother's fault.
And there's no point in arguing why you are racist. No one is fooled by that anymore.
I agree with you a 100 percent A.r.y.a.n.n.a is a backwoods farm raised momma boy and on top it all he is a closet queen that pretty sums it up I salute you,you served him a nice warm glass of reality.7734/2012 Clowns rule!

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#12653 Jan 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Well said!! Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who feels this way. Some white people come off with their own entitlement delusion. They feel as if the rest of the world should still be subject to their viewpoint. Sorry white people but your power and subjection of the world has waned considerably in recent years. Like you said, "there's always Europe" lol.
WARRIOR

United States

#12654 Jan 10, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said!! Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who feels this way. Some white people come off with their own entitlement delusion. They feel as if the rest of the world should still be subject to their viewpoint. Sorry white people but your power and subjection of the world has waned considerably in recent years. Like you said, "there's always Europe" lol.
K-Fart you make black people proud to get all of the free entitlements just ask the Good Reverand Al C.h.I.m.p.t.o.n or Jessie Jackoffson!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#12655 Jan 10, 2013
americanstupidity101:

Quote, "Where did you pull that I hated myself from any of the statements I made?"

Perhaps I overreached on a metaphoric level that you deemed it necessary to identify yourself as a halfbreed instead of a decent human being. I'll let you be the judge on that one.....

Quote, " lol but your questions here made me lol. I'm not half Black."

Again reading comprehension is essential in posting, where did I state you were half black, please cut and paste. My use of the Oreo analogy was nothing more than a comparison that the cookie has two distinct colors and ingredients . You really should stop with the projecting. Have you ever considered going to a therapist to talk about how you really feel and why you feel the way you do? It seems that you are quite confused.

Who said I was white? I never once mentioned my ethnicity. My moniker of Aryan Barbarian had evidentially caused you to project an imagery of the white bogeyman, so sorry for causing you so much personal discomfort. To be honest why I use that moniker is to draw out bigots like yourself and the self loathing Kafart27 who likes to self proclaim that he's not racist. Find that hard to believe from reading your juvenile rant also.

Quote," Have you ever left the United States?"

Indeed I have with my prior services in the United States Army. My son was deployed in April 1994 to Somalia to support UNOSOM II efforts. Undisclosed to the media and the world that between 1992-1994 it was estimated closed to half a million Somalis died of starvation or were murdered by the military under the control of General Mohamed Farrah Hassan Aidid, a black dude.

My questions to you have you ever left the USA. If so, have you ever held a baby from Somalia that had it's right arm and left leg hacked off by a machete?. Try walking on a crutch with opposite limbs missing.

Disney land you say, perhaps it is you that lives in a rose color world. Provide me your worldly experiences and military sacrifices that you made for me to obtain my free ride to Disney Land. Provide me any statistical data to refute genocide in the deaths of millions by the hands of kaffirs in the last 30 years. Refute my claims that Kneghers here in the United States commit most crimes across the boards. Provide me any data suggesting any metropolitan city that has a high population of Blacks that has a low crime rate vs the white populated cities.

Your projection of this rose color city is a farce and lie to suggest that you would so graciously live in the middle of these ravished inner cities and feel safe in doing so. That when you go to bed you leave your doors unlocked as you closed your eyes counting the Little Bow Sheep leaping over the cedar fence singing, We are the world or perhaps the lyrics of Kumbaya.

I have done my best to answer your questions please return the favor unlike your maternal twin Kallark27 who dances to his own beat like a circus monkey (Clown Zilla) banging his cymbals together. Would it be safe to say you are a female by judging your sentence structure of having feminine qualities or traits?
WPWW

Alto, GA

#12656 Jan 10, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Im so sorry to have offended you with the truth. What a dilemma you must face having to go through life hating half of yourself. Sometimes life isn't fair and you shouldn't be held accountable for who your parents are. I certainly do not fault you for your Ethnicity which ever that might be. Question, what do you call yourself halfbreed Oreo, a Kaffir? I know what we call Kafart27 would you like to know?
Very Well Said. All you whining kneegrows and self hating wiggers know damn well the White man has produced all the major inventions and cured countless turd world diseases. Funny how when an earthquake strikes turd world cesspools like Haiti they still look the same nearly a decade later. Meanwhile over in Japan they've already rebounded and are stronger than ever. Only Whites and Northeast Asians are capable of building and maintaining first world nations and that isn't "rayciss" to bring up, it is only PURE FACTS. You multicult freaks have just been served a reality dose of pure White Pride 5372 style. Now go dial extension 1212 and shout out how much you love White Pride Worldwide. White Power in 2013!!
ARYAN PRINCE

Maumelle, AR

#12657 Jan 10, 2013
warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the other half gay? Seems like it would be.
Indeed,
In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity” Well done. 5372-1212

Since: Nov 11

Lexington, NC

#12658 Jan 10, 2013
Well Mr Aryan Barbarian I read some more of your posts. It seems that your maternal twin WPWW 53...whatever lottery numbers you want to use today, have a lot in common lol. You insist on calling Blacks so evil, uncivilized, selfish, and greedy. Your assertions are true. Some blacks are just that. However, you always seem to miss the grander scale of murder and subjugation "your" people have reaped upon humankind. Black Africans nor Black Americans started two World Wars that claimed tens of millions of lives. They didn't kill off millions of Native Americans or basically enslave the whole Western Hemisphere. So yes wallow in the greatness of white people, but don't forget the hell the Anglo American world power has brought upon Earth.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#12659 Jan 10, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
Well Mr Aryan Barbarian I read some more of your posts. It seems that your maternal twin WPWW 53...whatever lottery numbers you want to use today, have a lot in common lol. You insist on calling Blacks so evil, uncivilized, selfish, and greedy. Your assertions are true. Some blacks are just that. However, you always seem to miss the grander scale of murder and subjugation "your" people have reaped upon humankind. Black Africans nor Black Americans started two World Wars that claimed tens of millions of lives. They didn't kill off millions of Native Americans or basically enslave the whole Western Hemisphere. So yes wallow in the greatness of white people, but don't forget the hell the Anglo American world power has brought upon Earth.
Is that you Erkel? You been hiding pumpkin under your bed again! LMAO!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#12660 Jan 10, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
The one thing I do have in common with WPWW 1212 is that he speaks the truth.

You stated that I insist that blacks are evil on the contrary Kallark. I have stated in multiple post that I'd respected you and that you appear to be cut from a different fabric than the rest your black counterparts. Unlike you, you stated on multiple post that I was a devil with a pointed tail holding a pitch fork. You stated that I have alliances with Hitler and the Nazi party, the Aryan Stormfront Party and the likes. Out of the two of us, who is the name caller and racist?

You were also quoted,
"you always seem to miss the grander scale of murder and subjugation "your" people have reaped upon humankind. Black Africans nor Black Americans started two World Wars that claimed tens of millions of lives. They didn't kill off millions of Native Americans or basically enslave the whole Western Hemisphere"

Only thing you left out was the million of whites that died defending against tyranny in the atrocities that you mention. You also failed to mention the millions that fought and died in the Civil War freeing the black slaves. You forgot what race has fought for the oppressed in foreign countries and provided financial, military, and food to the starving people in Africa, South east Asia, North Korea, and Middle Eastern countries Egypt and the likes.

Lets see how honest you are. How many blacks in America banded up together to protest the beating of Rodney King vs the genocide that was occurring in South Africa over the last 20-30 years where millions upon millions were slaughtered by black Africans. What race then went on a murderous rampage killing and raping innocent people in East LA. What race mudered Korean shop owners and burnt down their business because of the Rodney King incident ?

How many blacks protested the mishandling of Katrina Hurricane in N.O.? and yet looked away when 250-300,000 people died in the Philippines's hurricane in the years before.

How many blacks support Rev. Jackson, and Sharpen who have exploited their blackness and made millions extorting white businesses. What neighborhood did Rev.Wright, Obam's mentor have his mansion built in?

How many black countries provided 1/8 of the aid to other foreign countries that White America has?

How many black countries that have taken the lead to better humanity around the world?

Still hating white America? I won't even mention the FBI statistics in black crime in America. We all know that one unless you have head in a bucket of sand.

So yes wallow in the greatness of black America,, but don't forget the hell the Black American continue to cause. 5372-1212
INDEED

Elkins, WV

#12661 Jan 10, 2013
NO PLACE LIKE HOME

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where can you buy heroin in Cleveland? 5 hr clevelandoh 1
Woman found dead on Cleveland back porch grante... 9 hr Common Cents 3
Was Dumb fired from Rovers Morning Glory 9 hr Behind the scenes 38
Question for Cleveland 10 hr obsvr2014xx 1
Low-cost pet sterilization available across NE ... 12 hr Lt Tyree 4
Diet Doctors in Town Mon Energetic 1
JLR tossed from Browns game hammered Mon Tomash Sharin 1
•••
•••
•••