The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
9,881 - 9,900 of 18,870 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Kellogs

Semarang, Indonesia

#12405 Dec 23, 2012
It looks like thats what figgy was doing and I agree with her. I think black mothers are the root of a disease. Very smart figgy, very smart.
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#12408 Dec 24, 2012
You all bleed red. That and you're all retarded.
Insaneclownposse

United States

#12409 Dec 24, 2012
titonton divaunte pants wrote:
Pull your pants up you fecal critter primate they have a law in Jennings Missouri just ask the rest of the w.I.g.h.e.t.t.o wetsuit bootlip tire swinging chimps.Oh by the way isn't you're street name(D.o.o.k.y T.r.o.u.s.e.r)Bwwwwwwwa and you bleed brown. 7734
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#12410 Dec 24, 2012
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Pull your pants up you fecal critter primate they have a law in Jennings Missouri just ask the rest of the w.I.g.h.e.t.t.o wetsuit bootlip tire swinging chimps.Oh by the way isn't you're street name(D.o.o.k.y T.r.o.u.s.e.r)Bwwwwwwwa and you bleed brown. 7734
The young homies around town here make sure their saggies are low enough to show off their heavily stained and skid marked white boxer shorts.
bob

Girard, OH

#12411 Dec 25, 2012
White Power Santa

Jefferson, GA

#12412 Dec 25, 2012
Have a Merry White Christmas and a White Pride New Year!!!! 5372 1212 White Pride Worldwide
munum

Pittsburgh, PA

#12413 Dec 25, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
squatter Rights its Chester Pa
White Christmas WPWW

Jefferson, GA

#12414 Dec 25, 2012
titonton divaunte pants wrote:
"You all bleed red." Wow, how original and insightful too. Not only do all humans bleed red but so do all other mammals, fishes, and birds too. And your point is what exactly Brainiac? You've even upset the resident dingbat known as ICP with that one. Next thing you know that douchebag Pumpkin who doubles as ICP's undercover lover will come out of the woodworks and do a spazoid number like his fecal stained partner ICP. If ICP can manage to eschew a few of Pumpkin's dingleberries long enough to spew some rhetoric you know you've went off the deep end cuz. 5372 1212 White Pride Worldwide
Insaneclownposse

United States

#12415 Dec 25, 2012
White Christmas WPWW wrote:
<quoted text> "You all bleed red." Wow, how original and insightful too. Not only do all humans bleed red but so do all other mammals, fishes, and birds too. And your point is what exactly Brainiac? You've even upset the resident dingbat known as ICP with that one. Next thing you know that douchebag Pumpkin who doubles as ICP's undercover lover will come out of the woodworks and do a spazoid number like his fecal stained partner ICP. If ICP can manage to eschew a few of Pumpkin's dingleberries long enough to spew some rhetoric you know you've went off the deep end cuz. 5372 1212 White Pride Worldwide
First off you have no power you weak azz wannabe Hood wearing pole smoking w!ghetto pinky boy your an inbred backwoods peckerhead that lives in a double wide trailer with you're 2-ton momma isn't your alias name Gilbert Grape well I will let you get back to riding your cousin like a pig now s.t.f.u. you have been served you slack jawed bi-Tch.Bwwwwwwwwa
White Christmas WPWW

Jefferson, GA

#12416 Dec 25, 2012
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>First off you have no power you weak azz wannabe Hood wearing pole smoking w!ghetto pinky boy your an inbred backwoods peckerhead that lives in a double wide trailer with you're 2-ton momma isn't your alias name Gilbert Grape well I will let you get back to riding your cousin like a pig now s.t.f.u. you have been served you slack jawed bi-Tch.Bwwwwwwwwa
Damn half breed wighetto how many times do I have to explain to you the difference between "you're" and your. You simple minded hayseed you should have learned the difference between you're and your in the fifth grade. BTW, I've got a pair of shoes that cost more than your mud shark momma's furnished basement apartment where you've lived since you were forty-five. bwah hahahahahahahaha teehee WPWW. 5372 1212 4ever
pelican bay shotcaller

Brookings, OR

#12417 Dec 26, 2012
Im from crescent city YO! I'll beat all you pantie-wastes into the ground.
C Slert

Mclean, VA

#12418 Dec 26, 2012
pelican bay shotcaller wrote:
But not until you finish your Pizza Hut shift.
Insaneclownposse

United States

#12419 Dec 26, 2012
You might get a big surprise and get back handed like a $2 dollar Hooker or get beat into a coma then you will wake up and see the light w!gger now get off your mommas computer and get back in the basement troll.7734
Ese Holmes

Dawsonville, GA

#12421 Dec 26, 2012
Who the hell cares where you're from vato. Learn how to spell english first ese. It isn't "wastes" it is waists instead amigo. You're no Pelican Bay shot caller pendejo, but instead you're a 14 year old Latrino Mexcrement in juvie because you got caught stealing a bag of Frito's corn chips, ese. White Pride Worldwide for life. Vatos Locos 5372 1212.
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

#12422 Dec 26, 2012
Ese Holmes wrote:
<quoted text>Who the hell cares where you're from vato. Learn how to spell english first ese. It isn't "wastes" it is waists instead amigo. You're no Pelican Bay shot caller pendejo, but instead you're a 14 year old Latrino Mexcrement in juvie because you got caught stealing a bag of Frito's corn chips, ese. White Pride Worldwide for life. Vatos Locos 5372 1212.
Yo Poindexter, what is your deal with the spell check crap? Are you menza(mensa), like Warrior-RuePaul(priceless!)?
LoL

Anonymous Proxy

#12423 Dec 27, 2012
"Get a clue" ha!!
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#12424 Dec 27, 2012
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Pull your pants up you fecal critter primate they have a law in Jennings Missouri just ask the rest of the w.I.g.h.e.t.t.o wetsuit bootlip tire swinging chimps.Oh by the way isn't you're street name(D.o.o.k.y T.r.o.u.s.e.r)Bwwwwwwwa and you bleed brown. 7734
well we will see what happens when the banks implode the dollar and everyone is poor. black friday multiplied by millions. but im sure all the white people who arent prepared will act civilized. yeah. right.
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#12426 Dec 27, 2012
White Power rules the world. White Pride Worldwide. Holla if ya feel me brothers! Say it loud, say it proud. White Pride. Stop the Hate and S-E-P-A-R-A-T-E. 5372 > 7734 < 1212.
Shackazulu

United States

#12427 Dec 27, 2012
Ese Holmes wrote:
<quoted text>Who the hell cares where you're from vato. Learn how to spell english first ese. It isn't "wastes" it is waists instead amigo. You're no Pelican Bay shot caller pendejo, but instead you're a 14 year old Latrino Mexcrement in juvie because you got caught stealing a bag of Frito's corn chips, ese. White Pride Worldwide for life. Vatos Locos91 5372 1212.
When the sh!t hits the fan and the Zulu apocalypse comes you will wish you were black N.W.A 4 life.
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#12428 Dec 27, 2012
Shackazulu wrote:
<quoted text>When the sh!t hits the fan and the Zulu apocalypse comes you will wish you were black N.W.A 4 life.
Hell, Tyrone the Zulu apocalypse has already hit and it's called Detroit. Where the hell you been Leroy? Now go dial WPW-5372 and while you push extension 1212 and wait for a reply, make yourself a warm cup of 7734 STFU there Count Chocolate. teehee.

The following message has been brought to you by White Pride Worldwide. We're committed to building a better America. 1212

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) 6 hr PRIVATE 1,006
Was Dumb fired from Rovers Morning Glory Thu David Z 19
news Aug 26 admirer 1
where can u find dog food in cleveland? Aug 25 type username here 2
Creationism coming to Ohio classrooms? Not with... Aug 24 TedHOhio 6
Review: Amarico Fence Aug 22 Jimmy jones 1
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 20 Marvin Levels 188
•••
•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Cleveland News, Events & Info