The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 488)

Showing posts 9,741 - 9,760 of17,762
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Aug 12

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

lmao wrote:
<quoted text>your profile pic looks like a mugshot!!!
Yo, that picture is a picture of me when I be a cheerleader in high school.I was also the homecoming queen and senior class president.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
Your so gay, you probably think this post is about you, don't you? Well don't you gayboy?
pumpkin
we can agree to disagree. you dont have to be hateful and insulting ok friend....
Clarabelle The Clown

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

yo, yo, yo, sup Tar-baby. How do ya feel about clowns? Do they spook you and Teaky? 5372
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
pumpkin
we can agree to disagree. you dont have to be hateful and insulting ok friend....
Ok sweetie! I'm sorry cupcake! Gayboy!
ARYAN PRINCE

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok sweetie! I'm sorry cupcake! Gayboy!
That's more like it. Now stfu before I give an ass whoopin, do you understand? well do you! white power 5372

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Clarabelle The Clown wrote:
yo, yo, yo, sup Tar-baby. How do ya feel about clowns? Do they spook you and Teaky? 5372
Yo, I dont know about Teaky, but I think clowns suck and needs their asses wupped.
ClownZilla

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo, I dont know about Teaky, but I think clowns suck and needs their asses wupped.
Hey t.a.r.b.a.by. Jones the only azzwooping is gonna be you looking like you blend into the pavement B.u.c.k.w.h.e.a.t or your alias you l@@k like Gary Coleman with a bad fro you know what I'm talking about liverlips now go pick some fleas out of your bromans bathroom dookey dredlocks us clowns dont play that sh!T dial 5372 and ask for the good Rev.Alchimpton he will direct you to 7734 now you may have a nice glass of ripple and s.t.f.u hoodrat
Clarabelle The Clown

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Aw come on Tar-baby don't bees hatin' on the clowns. wat bout dat Homey D Clown dat used to be on dat kneegrow t.v. show "In Livin' Color." Did you and Teak feel the love for Homey?

Who's the funniest clown you know?
Who's the clown who's a one man show?

Having a party? Need a clown? Call WPWW 5372 to obtain about services provided by the funniest clown you know, the one man show, Clarabelle.
ClownZilla

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

lmao wrote:
<quoted text>your profile pic looks like a mugshot!!!
That's not a m.u.g.s.h.o.t that's a picture of blackened baboons azz.5372-7734

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Clarabelle The Clown wrote:
Aw come on Tar-baby don't bees hatin' on the clowns. wat bout dat Homey D Clown dat used to be on dat kneegrow t.v. show "In Livin' Color." Did you and Teak feel the love for Homey?
Who's the funniest clown you know?
Who's the clown who's a one man show?
Having a party? Need a clown? Call WPWW 5372 to obtain about services provided by the funniest clown you know, the one man show, Clarabelle.
Yo, I dont like nuffin bout clowns cuz they all be ugly with big stoopid feet and big honkey noses an they be prevert drunk dopers.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo, I dont like nuffin bout clowns cuz they all be ugly with big stoopid feet and big honkey noses an they be prevert drunk dopers.

... wella, wella, wella. So we not funny at all? I think you should give us a little laugh. Just for reassurance. Okay?

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Kingfish esq wrote:
<quoted text>
... wella, wella, wella. So we not funny at all? I think you should give us a little laugh. Just for reassurance. Okay?
Yo, my mama told me that clowns are usually drunkin preverted stinky pants hobos.When she was a kid, all the kids would shoot at them wif bb guns and throw stones and horse poop at them in parades and fairs.
tim macdonald

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Blackbirds brains r still in developement stage &thats just genectics they lived on jungle floor bottom feeders not racist its in there code always forging &fighting give it time ....matricarchil race
yup

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

lighteredknot wrote:
In other words if you are in need of gas it would be better to buy before or after East St. Louis, MO. See the above info above.
lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo, my mama told me that clowns are usually drunkin preverted stinky pants hobos.When she was a kid, all the kids would shoot at them wif bb guns and throw stones and horse poop at them in parades and fairs.

That be why there aint noin to do now cuz of all you ghetto get heeby jeeby thinking black majic voodoo crap wit dos wide negoroid eyes. All you gots now are guns, the porch, an liqour, lotto, deli sto. You made your own world and us clowns be on the outside looking in ... and laughing.

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Kingfish esq wrote:
<quoted text>
That be why there aint noin to do now cuz of all you ghetto get heeby jeeby thinking black majic voodoo crap wit dos wide negoroid eyes. All you gots now are guns, the porch, an liqour, lotto, deli sto. You made your own world and us clowns be on the outside looking in ... and laughing.
Yo,is you be a clown wifout your glad rags on? You look like a zombie I see living down on John R street near 7 Mile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo,is you be a clown wifout your glad rags on? You look like a zombie I see living down on John R street near 7 Mile.
.... that zommy wit glad salvation clots on be one oh yo daddy your mammy never tole you you hat.

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Kingfish esq wrote:
<quoted text>
.... that zommy wit glad salvation clots on be one oh yo daddy your mammy never tole you you hat.
Yo, my daddy is incrapatated in prison down in Texas.He is serving 25 to life fo offin a Texas state cop.
ClownZilla

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo, my daddy is incrapatated in prison down in Texas.He is serving 25 to life fo offin a Texas state cop.
That sounds to me he took a crap and hung himself poor fecal critter primate call 5372 and ask for Louis F.e.r.r.e.t.c.o.n quote the raven nevermore, your pappy got in trouble for being a turdburgular.7734

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
... dat man aint yo daddy. you mammy don even no who it be. she jus tole you dat so yo hav some closure for being no body baby. I wud call yo some nice chit nam right now but i no you got no pride to speak so i leave it be. go 7 mile and lov yo rel daddy wit the fancy eat out cloths on. give him big huf say oh daddy i lubba you long long tim

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,741 - 9,760 of17,762
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Cleveland Forum right now

Search the Cleveland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) 6 hr mjjcpa 170
Request for Popeyes chicken 12 hr Dying for a change 1
Jews for Jesus presents "Christ In The Passover... 15 hr Donna Lee 1
Cuyahoga County Sin Tax 20 hr Joe Bialek 1
boried woment Fri xxxl34mal 1
Daycare Worker Sentenced For Throwing Child (Dec '09) Fri You dont know nothing 59
Review: Amish Built Garages For Less Fri Bub 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••