The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 487)

Showing posts 9,721 - 9,740 of18,497
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
bama boy

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

kinsey alabama wrote:
bama boy predicts mr obama will win four more years
well now mr obama can fix some of the things if the republicans will maybe try a little harder to work with him. obama maybe got a good plan.i think it work in clinton days

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Captain Obvious wrote:
Look at all the new peter puffers posting on here!
Ware is u been Warrior? Ise be sick o bein called uncle tommy, so ise be yappin in ghetto now

Since: Nov 11

Snow Camp, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

heat seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but there's one month left, so best wishes to both cities!!! And all the cities with high murder rates. There's still time to become the most dangerous city 2012.
Where have you been? It's been a while since you've graced this forum with your white race chauvinism. Good to see your ok. Lol I thought you died and went to hell.
heat seeker

Moscow, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

I thought I would come back and spread some Christmas cheer...and state some facts...

White people BEWARE...blacks are lynching us and not being prosecuted. In 2011 (last year to have data) black on white attacks were up 20%. Probably much higher sense many crimes are never reported.

They seek revenge or what they call "justice" for being enslaved by their own people and sold to Europeans. Lucky for them it was the white race who pushed to end international slavery in the late 1800's...you're welcome!!!
ronone

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

youtube.com/watch... West Chester Penna the most Dangerous
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Captain Obvious wrote:
Where is my little tinkerbell? Pumpkin where are you? I feel like pulling your strings. I command you to come out and play! That's an order cracker!
Welcome back 5372-7253 who dat, white power, white power, white power. Come on Kallark chant with me; White Power, White Power, White Power, I knew you could do it Kallark. Lets do it again but louder this time!

WHITE POWER, WHITE POWER, WHITE POWER,......!!! Exhilarating wasn't it Kallark? Where the hell is Pumpkin? Harry gives his regards,
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

ronone wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=v5wqJnaoZk c West Chester Penna the most Dangerous
http://youtube.com/watch...
Art of War, lol.........
Deception.........

5372-7253 Who Dat?
Gene S

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Poop power
Bushido

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
http://youtube.com/watch...
Art of War, lol.........
Deception.........
5372-7253 Who Dat?
Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the master of the Kneegros.......Do you understand, Well do you Kaffart?
Bushido

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Gene S wrote:
Poop power
Mean Gene the dancing machine.(kneegero) Poop power.........

Deception.....
1+4
2+1
8-1
3-1
WPWW

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

WHITE POWER!!!!!
9-4
5-2
6+1
1+1
WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE!!!!!
ARYAN PRINCE

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah. Congrats totally! Best thing ever!
I have a question for you, if a bell is rung in the forest and no one hears it, does it make a sound? or even better, "If a MONKEY howls and no one hears it, does it make a sound? KAFFART do you understand? Well do you?

White Pride World Wide (WPWW) 5372<>>>>< >!
heat seeker

Matawan, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Through the near 400 years of blacks on this continent the black IQ raised up to 85, undoubtedly some of this increase came from white genes. Blacks have failed to thank whites for this gift. They as a people never suffered the millions of extremely difficult, painful lives lived by whites which were so necessary in moving the white gene pools IQ up higher. They accept this gift as unearned gratuity, they are a thankless lot.

All liberals, especially white and black liberals, blame whitey for all that ails humanity. Whites are always the culprit in the liberal illusions they choose over maturing and beholding reality. Not one liberal black, 95% of blacks, will thank whitey for all the inventions and medicines that have so enriched theirs lives, which further, their lower IQ could never have achieved.

Blacks periodically demand reparations, for what, pulling their own weight as slaves? Whites did not enslave blacks, blacks enslaved blacks. I would only offer repatriation to blacks and gladly I would.

Once again...you're welcome!!! Even though you have no impulse control and low IQ's it could be worse. You could being raping babies to cure your AIDS...
clueless

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Cincinnati is nice.
kinsey ALABMA was nice

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

back in the years in the 1980 s but now the good old mayor got out and i see this place is not like it was.

Since: Dec 12

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Corporate Elites wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Toledo Ohio, a majority WHITE CITY is ranked 25th most violent city in America. So as you can see, RACE DOES NOT MATTER. ECONOMIC CLASS MATTER!!!
Another victory for our wonderful private prisons and the Prison Industrial Complex, who have since 1968 went to war against the POOR, and continue to have over 99.9% of the inmate population of ALL RACES from POVERTY. Hi-Five!!!!
Another victory for Economic Warfare. Another Hi-Five!!!
25th you say? wow..that's a far cry from being 5th place winner like Memphis,TN. Let's be real and think about WHY cities are rated highest crime: Strained budgets are forcing police layoffs that many cities canít afford to make, The cities with the highest crime rates tend to have particularly high poverty rates, high unemployment and low median income. SO,any city ranked in the top 10 are what we need to look at, not 25th. This is not a time for throwing a race card, more black, more white because what it is really? it's what I just stated above and how people handle the situation, which with the high crime rate proves to be handled with ignorance.
AMERICAN

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

heat seeker wrote:
Through the near 400 years of blacks on this continent the black IQ raised up to 85, undoubtedly some of this increase came from white genes. Blacks have failed to thank whites for this gift. They as a people never suffered the millions of extremely difficult, painful lives lived by whites which were so necessary in moving the white gene pools IQ up higher. They accept this gift as unearned gratuity, they are a thankless lot.
All liberals, especially white and black liberals, blame whitey for all that ails humanity. Whites are always the culprit in the liberal illusions they choose over maturing and beholding reality. Not one liberal black, 95% of blacks, will thank whitey for all the inventions and medicines that have so enriched theirs lives, which further, their lower IQ could never have achieved.
Blacks periodically demand reparations, for what, pulling their own weight as slaves? Whites did not enslave blacks, blacks enslaved blacks. I would only offer repatriation to blacks and gladly I would.
Once again...you're welcome!!! Even though you have no impulse control and low IQ's it could be worse. You could being raping babies to cure your AIDS...
this is true to a large degree.
Don't the afro.americans remember the KKK was run by the.Democrats, not the Republicans??

This country's become SO strange since Obama took office

I do.believe he's hell-bent on destroying our country & Americans' lives.
do you see how.much violence has taken place in the last 4 years, even in "safe" towns.

If you think Connecticut is safe to live, you'd be dead wrong.

A school bus driver in New Britain just ran over a 81 year old person today!
Good Lord, drivers are so friggin dangerous here!

you cannot safely walk or even bike anywhere in central Connecticut!
Go figure, the cop are lazy as hell, & won't bother to enforce the basic traffic or speed limit laws in the state.
wowman

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

the country is strange anyway every year of your life that is in the future is gonna be strange...

how are you surprised...???
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Captain Obvious wrote:
Where has pumpkin been? Is he still locked away in the closet of some big fat black woman? Or did his racist daddy chain him to the toilet again? Come out and play tinkerbell, I miss you my little white cracker! I will be easy on you peckerwood! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAA!
I'll bet you do homo! How's your big fat mama and sister doing? Have they crapped right yet? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! How's your Uncle Harold doing? Have you gotten your head out of his a$$ yet? Hope he hasn't made any sharp turns you might break your neck.

Since: Dec 12

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

I can tell you this much, white men do NOT have an average size of a 3 inch penis. A woman's vagina can only handle so much and to be bragging on a 11 3/4 penis is disgusting and inhumane and HIGHLY doubted. This isn't the dirk diggler contest, keep your penis in your pants, where it belongs. Theres white men that would put you to shame so keep on braggin about what you think you have nasty one, nobody even cares.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,721 - 9,740 of18,497
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Cleveland Forum right now

Search the Cleveland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 9 hr gertrud 227
LeBron James Fri Guru 8
the decline of ebay (May '13) Fri EbayRevealed 24
Review: Cancinos Multiservice Office Jul 9 Anonymous customer 1
Michelle Knight Information Jul 8 Raven 7
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 2 Lindsay 2,213
JM Smucker expansion (Nov '07) Jun 30 jim 26
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE