The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 482)

Showing posts 9,621 - 9,640 of18,495
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
The Ghetto

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

http://youtu.be/DkH_41eQEE0 They like to rape men in prison
The Ghetto

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

dognes

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
West Chester Penna is the worst in the USA

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

dognes wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gbFa91vDc24
West Chester Penna is the worst in the USA
Shut it, D-bag troll!
Stinky Pete

West Babylon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut it, D-bag troll!
Still talking to an empty chair Pete?
icpislame

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Test. 10,000 comments!! Test. WHITE POWER WHITE CHRISTMAS WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE. Test. 5372 7352. WHITE POWER FOR LIFE. 5372.
ARYAN PRINCE

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
More breathtaking quips and jokes from the Aryan prince himself. You don't seem to have IMPD. The QueenFish does.
Kallark all kidding aside, what do you have to say about the videos Ghetto posted? I wonder if you can understand why people see blacks differently than you do........7253
ARYAN PRINCE

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

icpislame wrote:
Test. 10,000 comments!! Test. WHITE POWER WHITE CHRISTMAS WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE. Test. 5372 7352. WHITE POWER FOR LIFE. 5372.
I understand warrior is on Christmas Vacation. 5372 White Power indeed.....

Since: Nov 11

Kannapolis, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

ARYAN PRINCE wrote:
<quoted text>
Kallark all kidding aside, what do you have to say about the videos Ghetto posted? I wonder if you can understand why people see blacks differently than you do........7253
The videos are terrible. Rape is horrible. Unfortunately, it's apart of prison life that won't change anytime soon. Nevertheless, if people are stupid enough to use black inmates and other criminal black people to judge me as an individual that's their problem. I should go and post videos of violent skinheads beating innocent people to death or taking baby kittens and dropping them between two vicious dogs. I should then post videos of Klansmen burning crosses and videos of Holocaust victims and your Aryan King, Adolf. I should then post pictures of slaves being loaded onto ships then lynched, tarred, and occassionally dismembered. Then I should ask if YOU can understand why black people and half the darn world see whites as self-absorbed, chauvinistic, and merciless thefts. How about that?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
The videos are terrible. Rape is horrible. Unfortunately, it's apart of prison life that won't change anytime soon. Nevertheless, if people are stupid enough to use black inmates and other criminal black people to judge me as an individual that's their problem. I should go and post videos of violent skinheads beating innocent people to death or taking baby kittens and dropping them between two vicious dogs. I should then post videos of Klansmen burning crosses and videos of Holocaust victims and your Aryan King, Adolf. I should then post pictures of slaves being loaded onto ships then lynched, tarred, and occassionally dismembered. Then I should ask if YOU can understand why black people and half the darn world see whites as self-absorbed, chauvinistic, and merciless thefts. How about that?

… kallark, you are one extremely racist person. That filth that comes out of your negoroid mouth is certainly something to be ashamed of. All this defense of killer blacks in Detroit and now this spew of hatred. You have one heck of a twisted mind boy. You seem to be ignorant by choice. If your gramma didn’t line you up with that cushy job at Fords I am sure you would be robbing liquor lotto deli stores, and saying you only do it cuz you are helt down by the whitey cracka’s.
BARBARIAN PRINCE

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kallark would you just for once answer my question without posturing. I did not equate you with any of the criminal low life kneegeros including the little boy who was punching several of the babies in the daycare center...You so disparately wish the kneegero race to act and talk like you. The sad reality is that the kneegeros dont. What you saw in those videos is an accurate Depiction of kneegero's in America.

Again you attack me with distain by making racial overtones to Adolf. If that makes you feel superior to me by all means knock yourself out....I won't sink to your level by making racially charge INCENDIARY remarks.....Did you see the kneegeros public outcry in regards to almost 30 kneegeros men raping a 11 year old girl. Had that been whites raping a black 11yoa would you see the same response? I suppose you won't have the guts to answer that question without spinning in a circle trying to grab your primate tail....
BARBARIAN PRINCE

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Kingfish esq wrote:
<quoted text>
… kallark, you are one extremely racist person. That filth that comes out of your negoroid mouth is certainly something to be ashamed of. All this defense of killer blacks in Detroit and now this spew of hatred. You have one heck of a twisted mind boy. You seem to be ignorant by choice. If your gramma didn’t line you up with that cushy job at Fords I am sure you would be robbing liquor lotto deli stores, and saying you only do it cuz you are helt down by the whitey cracka’s.
I have never seen anyone or any race that defends the criminal elements as much as Kallark and the Kneegero race, so sad and yet so true......

Kannapolis, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

BARBARIAN PRINCE wrote:
<quoted text>
Kallark would you just for once answer my question without posturing. I did not equate you with any of the criminal low life kneegeros including the little boy who was punching several of the babies in the daycare center...You so disparately wish the kneegero race to act and talk like you. The sad reality is that the kneegeros dont. What you saw in those videos is an accurate Depiction of kneegero's in America.
Again you attack me with distain by making racial overtones to Adolf. If that makes you feel superior to me by all means knock yourself out....I won't sink to your level by making racially charge INCENDIARY remarks.....Did you see the kneegeros public outcry in regards to almost 30 kneegeros men raping a 11 year old girl. Had that been whites raping a black 11yoa would you see the same response? I suppose you won't have the guts to answer that question without spinning in a circle trying to grab your primate tail....
Did I not say that rape and criminal behavior amongst black people are repulsive? Did you read the way that question was framed? Aryan Prince, and all of you for that matter, want me to admit that black people are all as you see they are? You all think that black people are all innately savage, morally bereft, and violent. Yes, some black people are that way, but so are others! It is not concentrated to one "race." You all have shown how stubbornly biased and prejudiced you really are. Even though I told you all a million times I abhor criminal behavior from anyone, especially black, you just can't seem to chisel that cement-like impediment off of your mind that I somehow condone it. That thought is illogical and erroneous to say the least. I think what you all really hate is the fact that your hypocrisy and lack of solid evidence shines through all of your statements. Call me a racist I don't care. Just don't post videos of violent, savage black people to use as some kind of "proof" to corroborate your thoroughly indoctrinated prejudices and "scientific" racism. I could just as easily do the same.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I not say that rape and criminal behavior amongst black people are repulsive? Did you read the way that question was framed? Aryan Prince, and all of you for that matter, want me to admit that black people are all as you see they are? You all think that black people are all innately savage, morally bereft, and violent. Yes, some black people are that way, but so are others! It is not concentrated to one "race." You all have shown how stubbornly biased and prejudiced you really are. Even though I told you all a million times I abhor criminal behavior from anyone, especially black, you just can't seem to chisel that cement-like impediment off of your mind that I somehow condone it. That thought is illogical and erroneous to say the least. I think what you all really hate is the fact that your hypocrisy and lack of solid evidence shines through all of your statements. Call me a racist I don't care. Just don't post videos of violent, savage black people to use as some kind of "proof" to corroborate your thoroughly indoctrinated prejudices and "scientific" racism. I could just as easily do the same.
..... all prisoners are lazy killer queer blacks.

Kannapolis, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Kingfish esq wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it really "defense of killer blacks" or is it the fact that history shows mans domination of man? Is it that white people do the same thing and you somehow forget all of that? Is it that all "races" do the same thing? Is it that savagery and violence are not "reserved" for blacks? Is it that there is no science to prove your moral and mental superiority? I mean what is it? Is it that you pick all the wrong sources to halfway corroborate your "twisted mind" sir?? Btw, if I was "helt down" by "whitey cracka's" I guess they're doing a good job at Ford's. Those "whitey cracka's" on the board and the UAW sure pay me enough to hold me down. Lol I say keep up the good work "whitey cracka's!"

Kannapolis, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Kingfish esq wrote:
<quoted text>
..... all prisoners are lazy killer queer blacks.
I guess keep telling yourself dat when da aryans "initiate" you into their prison gang lol.
BARBARIAN PRINCE

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kallark you're the master in the art of Pick & Choose, Pick & Choose.....
Here is the question you avoided answering again.

Where was the kneegeros outcry in regards to 30 kneegeros men raping a 11 year old black girl. Had that been whites raping a black 11yoa would you see the same response? I will answer that for you Kallark since you won't. The answer is Hell no.

It is funny how kneegeros will burned down their own neighborhood when a white cop thumps a black dopper, robber, murderer, burglar or rapist, however you won't even hear a peep when 30 of them kneegeros (pedophiles) gang rape and sodomize a little 11 year old black girl......Did you speak out against the african community in regards to this horrific act? or were you to busy protesting how the black man is being kept down by the white devil dawg with pitch forks and Serpentine tails?

Kannapolis, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

BARBARIAN PRINCE wrote:
<quoted text>
Kallark you're the master in the art of Pick & Choose, Pick & Choose.....
Here is the question you avoided answering again.
Where was the kneegeros outcry in regards to 30 kneegeros men raping a 11 year old black girl. Had that been whites raping a black 11yoa would you see the same response? I will answer that for you Kallark since you won't. The answer is Hell no.
It is funny how kneegeros will burned down their own neighborhood when a white cop thumps a black dopper, robber, murderer, burglar or rapist, however you won't even hear a peep when 30 of them kneegeros (pedophiles) gang rape and sodomize a little 11 year old black girl......Did you speak out against the african community in regards to this horrific act? or were you to busy protesting how the black man is being kept down by the white devil dawg with pitch forks and Serpentine tails?
I'm sorry. I guess I did not answer your question. I'm aware of the glaring double standard amongst blacks. I hate it. If there were something I could do to end it I would. SERIOUSLY. Unfortunately, I cannot control what other black people think and feel no more than you can. Nothing makes me more upset about black people than the losers, criminals, and loudmouth racist bigot black people. We both are in agreement with that. As far as my outcry, of course I am saddened and outraged by the shocking and utterly disturbing acts that some black people commit. For those that constantly blame white people for their own failures, well, that's too bad for them. Their loss. Life is too short to go around blaming everyone else for your failures. Other people do the same thing. They blame others for their failures in life too. All I do is work and take care of my family/community. I don't have time to whine about "da man." I am in control of my own destiny. White people nor anyone for that matter have kept me from doing anything. Everything I have I worked for. My problem is when a person uses the worst examples to try to corroborate some "truth" about anyone. I simply exposed your hypocrisy. I will not tie you in with Hitler again.
icpislame

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever heard of the Holodomor? Well the so-called "Russian Revolution" aka Bolshevik Revolution was largely spurned by Russian Jews. Stalin wasn't Jewish but many top officials were Jewish like Lev Bronstein aka Leon Trotsky, and it's believed Lenin was at least 1/4 to 1/2 Jewish. Anyhow we've all heard of the Holocaust over and over but how many of you ever heard of the Holodomor? Millions of Ukrainians were starved to death or systematically shot by this evil Jewish led Soviet regime in 1932-1933, years before the Holocaust. German historian Ernst Rohm states that the Holocaust was a retalitation for the attrocities committed in the Holodomor. Regarding the African slave trade which was a tragic event in history but why is it only Whites are to blame? It was fellow Africans who captured and sold their fellow Africans to not only Whites, but Jews and Arabs also. Jews and Arabs were heavily involved in the African slave trade and wasn't it Whites who ended slavery in the West. Yet in Africa today slavery still exists. Stop learning only partial history that is filtered off the Jewish controlled Talmudvision and Hymieweird.
ClownZilla

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

ARYAN PRINCE wrote:
<quoted text>
No kidding aside K-fart won't give you an honest answer to your question because all of those thugs are related to him and he doesn't want to be a sell out to all the ghetto infested chimp population your wasting your time debating (E.r.k.e.l) he is a Reverend.Al C.h.I.m.p.t.o.n and Louis F.e.r.a.t.c.o.n. supporter so don't waste your time let them do what they do best knock each other off on a daily basis and hopefully we can have some peace. 7734

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,621 - 9,640 of18,495
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Cleveland Forum right now

Search the Cleveland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 hr gertrud 227
LeBron James Fri Guru 8
the decline of ebay (May '13) Fri EbayRevealed 24
Review: Cancinos Multiservice Office Jul 9 Anonymous customer 1
Michelle Knight Information Jul 8 Raven 7
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 2 Lindsay 2,213
JM Smucker expansion (Nov '07) Jun 30 jim 26
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE