The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,549

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Harry Callihan

Paris, TX

#12000 Nov 29, 2012
ClownZilla wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Hairy it's good to see you got out of the Zulu nursing home on a pass hope there treating you better than your primate family on the streets I think you should join the N.w.A a real organization just ask for AlChimpton.7734
Glad to be back styling and profiling with all my adoring aryan sock puppets. Waz up with 7734 is that some secrete code for the Aryan clowns to start squealing like pigs dancing to the dueling banjos....Boy you sure got a pretty mouth ClownZilla. BWwwwwwwwwwww, Zulu Dawn........YOU BEEN SERVED! NOW GET DOWN & GIVE ME 20 GOOD ONES.

Since: Nov 11

Charlotte, NC

#12001 Nov 29, 2012
IMPD and more IMPD.....what a pity...
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#12002 Nov 29, 2012
harrycallihan wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut the Hell up wop. Why do Italians whistle in the toilet? So that they know which end to wipe! Aint that right pumpkin. Zulu Dawn 5372 Black Power!!!!!
Wop ??????? no way, I am a White Polak.

You know what they call Wops ? ans. A kniqqer turned inside out.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#12003 Nov 29, 2012
Louis Farrakhan Muhammad was quoted saying. "The Kneeger earns its reputation every day. Truth is hate, for those who hate the truth"

I concur with the Honorable Louie!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#12004 Nov 29, 2012
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Wop ??????? no way, I am a White Polak.
You know what they call Wops ? ans. A kniqqer turned inside out.
Now thats funny! Glad to see you back Chet. I think Kafart is going to be pissed off at you. You just wait and see.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#12005 Nov 29, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department (IMPD)? I thought you were from the big D and I don't mean Dallas........
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#12006 Nov 29, 2012
Kneggers were brought to America "against their will in chains" ...They
can LEAVE the same way. That also includes you Pumpkin. You sicko wigger....I ought to give you a Barbarian ass whoopin. Do you understand, Well do you? White Supreme Dominance Unification Power (WSDUP) 5372-7253
Mirror Mirror

United States

#12007 Nov 29, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
Kneggers were brought to America "against their will in chains" ...They
can LEAVE the same way. That also includes you Pumpkin. You sicko wigger....I ought to give you a Barbarian ass whoopin. Do you understand, Well do you? White Supreme Dominance Unification Power (WSDUP) 5372-7253
HEY BRO, was up with the racist stuff. I thought we got over that shit when you honkies reelected a brother in office. BWwwwwwwhahahaha

Charlotte, NC

#12008 Nov 30, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department (IMPD)? I thought you were from the big D and I don't mean Dallas........
So you highlighted and Google searched IMPD and that's what popped up?? Maybe?? If so, that's really, really funny. Oh and btw, I am a PROUD third generation Detroiter.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#12009 Nov 30, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you highlighted and Google searched IMPD and that's what popped up?? Maybe?? If so, that's really, really funny. Oh and btw, I am a PROUD third generation Detroiter.

..... a real person would feel SHAME!
ClownZilla

United States

#12010 Nov 30, 2012
Harry Callihan wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to be back styling and profiling with all my adoring aryan sock puppets. Waz up with 7734 is that some secrete code for the Aryan clowns to start squealing like pigs dancing to the dueling banjos....Boy you sure got a pretty mouth ClownZilla. BWwwwwwwwwwww, Zulu Dawn........YOU BEEN SERVED! NOW GET DOWN & GIVE ME 20 GOOD ONES.
Your not the real hairy now why don't you have a nice cool glass of eggnog and s.t.f.u my little slack jawed peckerwood pole smoking b/tch,before the real hairy puts a Zulu curse on you now you have been served cream puff.7734
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

#12011 Nov 30, 2012
harrycallihan wrote:
<quoted text>
Pumpkin is that you? I thought you were contararytoyourbelief.....It's me Harry, do you remember me punk. I've always been black and proud unlike you white wigger, who likes to date outside of his race....I don't blame you for being a hypocrite, I wouldn't want to date one of them white hohos either. I can't seem to get past that white smell.....stfu wigger. Zulu Dawn 5372
Oh really Harold, get your head out of Warrior's a$$ and reread your previous post's about how you find white women so attractive, you old curmudgeon! Just because I tapped your daughter's A$$ is no reason to get angry with me, she kept backing it up into me. What was any straight, heterosexual man to do? Oh, you wouldn't understand you only like men.
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

#12012 Nov 30, 2012
harrycallihan wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut the Hell up wop. Why do Italians whistle in the toilet? So that they know which end to wipe! Aint that right pumpkin. Zulu Dawn 5372 Black Power!!!!!
Oh little Harold, you prehistoric, senile premadonna. You can't even remember what you say from one minute to the next. DEMENTIA!

United States

#12015 Nov 30, 2012
Kingfish esq wrote:
<quoted text>
..... a real person would feel SHAME!
Well, thankfully, my pride isn't based on what you think. I will always love Detroit and the beautiful state of Michigan. There's no place like home. I'm not proud of what Detroit has become but I love its rich history and what my family has contributed to said history. So I guess I'll be a fake person to you eh Queenie??
ClownZilla

United States

#12017 Nov 30, 2012
warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh little Harold, you prehistoric, senile premadonna. You can't even remember what you say from one minute to the next. DEMENTIA!
Hey y.o.m.o.m.m.a hairy, warrior and A.r..y.a.n.n.a are penile and senile pole smokerS they are off there meds provided by the Zulu nursing home they need a prozac cock-tail and a e.c.t treatment to shock them back into reality. 7734

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#12019 Nov 30, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, thankfully, my pride isn't based on what you think. I will always love Detroit and the beautiful state of Michigan. There's no place like home. I'm not proud of what Detroit has become but I love its rich history and what my family has contributed to said history. So I guess I'll be a fake person to you eh Queenie??

.... jus cuz yo had one uncle helt a temp job in water and sewerage don mean yo hoe dang family contributed to civility in the D.
icpislame

Dawsonville, GA

#12020 Nov 30, 2012
Wonder if a kneegrow or some illegal Mexcrement won that big powerball jackpot the other night. Damn it, Jim. That loot was supposed to set up a WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE convention center in Detroit. Can you just imagine a GInormous WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE arena in Detroit with 5372 big as day wrote on the building. Dem urban yufes wouldn't know what to do when they saw all dem White faces in da hood.

5372 7253 WHITE POWER WHITE CHRISTMAS

Columbia, SC

#12022 Nov 30, 2012
Kingfish esq wrote:
<quoted text>
.... jus cuz yo had one uncle helt a temp job in water and sewerage don mean yo hoe dang family contributed to civility in the D.
So I guess you've given up on trying to speak normally huh? Your peanut-brained creations have overpowered the "real" Kingfish. Or has your glaring case of IMPD proven to much to bear? 5372
ClownZilla

United States

#12025 Nov 30, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
Hey K-fart I think you have a little to much time on your hands I have a proposal for you I will call Les @ the pawn shop and he will hook you up with a security position so you can make some extra$$$ for the holidays and you can get a first hand l@@k @ all of you're uncivilized primates in action when somebody is trying to help them but they act like wild animals and that's why they don't get respect now get to work and help your pack.7734
lol

York, SC

#12029 Dec 1, 2012
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tamir Rice's father has history of domestic vio... 4 hr mike 15
Protests break out in Cleveland over Tamir Rice... 7 hr Watsa Mattau 6
Tamir Rice's Tue DefAttorney 2
where can u find dog food in cleveland? Dec 15 Anonymous 26
where can you buy heroin in cleveland? Dec 15 Fra 789 16
Bad or not? Dec 14 BillF 3
fast and reliable pain n anxiety meds Dec 12 helping ohio 1
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web