The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
9,561 - 9,580 of 18,541 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
CivilRights Advocate

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Notice how many drivers 16-30 insist on chatting or even texting on a cell phone when they drive a car? That makes it super dangerous to walknear a public road.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

CivilRights Advocate wrote:
Notice how many drivers 16-30 insist on chatting or even texting on a cell phone when they drive a car? That makes it super dangerous to walknear a public road.
No more dangerous than eating or drinking a soda or scolding the kids or changing the radio channel or driving tired. Grow up you mamby pamby liberal doo gooder! Cracker peckerwood!
dognes

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

youtube.com/watch...
West Chester Pennsylvania the worst
calvin

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

this is some B.S. you ni gggas is crazy.
jasmin

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

No more dangerous than eating or drinking a soda
ClownZilla

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

jasmin wrote:
No more dangerous than eating or drinking a soda
I have a job in my circus for you Polly want a cracker parrot head now go Climb up in the trees with your primates c.o.a.l.h.a.u.l.e.r. 7734
icpislame

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Testing. Test. 5372. 7253. Test. WHITE POWER. WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE. Test.

icpislame

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Man, Teak, if I hit that Powerball Jackpot, I'm going to build the biggest WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE center in the WHOLE WHITE WORLD, right there in you and Tar's hometown. That's right, WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE bees comin' to Deeetroit Rock City if'n I bees lucky enuff to gets my hands ons some of dat loot playa. Hey Teak, we gonna need some large kneegrow bodyguards to keep dem "urban yufes" from vandalizing the building, can ya help a White brother cuz? WHITE POWER 5372 for life!!!!!
Aryan Barbarian

Weatherford, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

icpislame wrote:
Testing. Test. 5372. 7253. Test. WHITE POWER. WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE. Test.
Good test, loud & clear 7253
White Power in da house....Where be all da Kneegers? Test test come out & play.
Aryan Barbarian

Weatherford, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

CivilRights Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Wwll said Poster.
Kids learn by example. It seems very few parents nowadays wish to teach their children ANY manners whatsoever!
It makes sense since the parents themselves r rude also.
It makes society a dangerous place, what the thread is all about.
Yes, indeed kneegers are rude knuckle dragging pants hung low fools. What the thread is all about? It's about kneegers ruining our country. Do you understand, well do you..?
Aryan Barbarian

Weatherford, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Jugglos wrote:
<quoted text>Hey k-fart alias(E.r.k.e.l) fecal matter is your favorite Cologne you wetsuit primates wear musty smelling to mate with the other chimps I just find it interesting how blacks and chimps have so much in common now go climb back on the tire swing and have some fun.7734
Kaffir I was gone a couple of weeks and nothing has really change. Your extraneous request for an answer to your jejune words is useless as an empty box of tampons....
Aryan Barbarian

Weatherford, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

JOlatidoye wrote:
<quoted text>
So calling a spade a spade means resorting to childish, immature name-calling and the ignorance of racism, prejudice, and hate?
Ok, gotcha, but I want no part of that. Thank You.
So calling a Kneeger a Kneeger is like calling a spade a spade? Interesting.......
Aryan Barbarian

Weatherford, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

JOlatidoye wrote:
I do not understand ignorance in any of its forms: hate or bigotry. I have read many of the posts in this forum dating back to the initial post. Most of the posts were racist, prejudiced, bigoted laced diatribes that reek of un-educated, misguided, and ignorant folk.
It amazes me we have adult, grown people, who think this way. Then, we sit up and wonder why our youth are running amook and causing havoc.
Uneducated, misguided, and ignorant kneegers youths that are running AMOK not amook idiot. A kneeger trying to axe all uppity ya no waz i jiven amookie? You know waz I b sayin.....wellza do you......Stupid kneegers........that's the bottom line because the Aryan said so........7253-5372 White Supreme Power!!!!!!

Since: Nov 11

Asheboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

After reading these posts, KingHypocrite wants to know why I say what I say...should it come as a surprise? IMPD must really suck...
Anna Skutnik

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
After reading these posts, KingHypocrite wants to know why I say what I say...should it come as a surprise? IMPD must really suck...
Maybe you people would get more respect if you policed the trash in your own race. Stick up for the trash in your race and you will be treated like trash.
ClownZilla

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Anna Skutnik wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you people would get more respect if you policed the trash in your own race. Stick up for the trash in your race and you will be treated like trash.
Look S.k.a.n.I.k why don't you take out your dentures and give you're toothless hubby a b.j. I'm sure that will keep you busy you old Sea-hag.7734
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Uneducated, misguided, and ignorant kneegers youths that are running AMOK not amook idiot. A kneeger trying to axe all uppity ya no waz i jiven amookie? You know waz I b sayin.....wellza do you......Stupid kneegers........that's the bottom line because the Aryan said so........7253-5372 White Supreme Power!!!!!!
You are a such a huckleberry, you schizo! Wanting to be black yet white at the same time. WTF!

Since: Nov 11

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Anna Skutnik wrote:
<quoted text>
And maybe "you people" would get more respect if you did the same thing. You are CLEARLY blind and WILLFULLY ignorant if you think that, as an illustrious Aryan, you have some kind of moral freeness of speech. You are in no position to say a word so I think you should refrain from posting such pitifully stupid comments.
Anna Skutnik

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
And maybe "you people" would get more respect if you did the same thing. You are CLEARLY blind and WILLFULLY ignorant if you think that, as an illustrious Aryan, you have some kind of moral freeness of speech. You are in no position to say a word so I think you should refrain from posting such pitifully stupid comments.
I sure as hell don't stick up for trash and garage in my own race, or any other race.
You proved my point by the negative reply to my post.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Anna Skutnik wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure as hell don't stick up for trash and garage in my own race, or any other race.
You proved my point by the negative reply to my post.
Anna, don't pay no neverminds to the uncouth dorks on these bords.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Cleveland Forum right now

Search the Cleveland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 4 hr not 2,214
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 15 hr They cannot kill a Spook 231
CONVENTION Center Tue Year 2016 1
the Podcast, Episode 53: Summer League Review, ... Mon Anonymous 1
tian roya facebook Jul 20 CONCERNED FAMILY 1
Cleveland Bans E-Cigarette Smoking Jul 20 BUH WAH HA HA 2
Feature points referral code Jul 18 Johanna 3
•••

Rip Current Statement for Cuyahoga County was issued at July 24 at 9:57AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Cleveland Dating

more search filters