Cleveland dogs cruelly tied to railro...

Cleveland dogs cruelly tied to railroad tracks; one dog survives

There are 2 comments on the Examiner.com story from Aug 15, 2012, titled Cleveland dogs cruelly tied to railroad tracks; one dog survives. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

The Cleveland Police and railroad authorities announced Wednesday they are actively pursuing leads in finding the person involved in tying three dogs to the CSX railroad tracks in the Tremont neighborhood of Cleveland, Ohio last Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

mike

Akron, OH

#1 Aug 15, 2012
god help us - or someone - if these people are any indication of the future of the human race.
animal rights
#2 Aug 17, 2012
This person is sick.. and maybe we should tie him to the railroad track.. and video his face when a train is coming.. I hope they catch him.. and put him in jail.. he is one sick person..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Moms Mabley Trumpt 20,200
Trump or Chaos 12 hr Raydot 7
Food stamps 20 hr Mrchowpuppyfood 1
KB8PQM, is a PIRATE. 20 hr Hump Hammer 8
News The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) Sun carl pingitore 1,138
Ladies Apr 29 Sentimental 1 1
Cleveland Tamir $6M Settlement Rite Before GOP ... Apr 29 Dang 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages