Most Compelling Reason To Re-Elect Obama

Most Compelling Reason To Re-Elect Obama

Posted in the Cleveland Forum

Terrence

San Benito, TX

#1 Sep 28, 2012
Here we see a typical Obama supporter giving the most rational, compelling (and only) rason to re-elect president Obama:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/screaming-oba ...
CONSERVATIVE

Blairsville, GA

#2 Sep 28, 2012
Yet another face to put with the mentality of the democrap party. If nobama is reelected this is the rational that will do it. Getting something for nothing, at someone elses expense, truly pathetic. Tea Party 2012!
Lonewolf

Batesburg, SC

#3 Sep 28, 2012
That's REAL reality TV,not some hollywood garbage
Cool Hand Luke

Scranton, PA

#5 Sep 28, 2012
Let Me Guess..........

Obama puts Gays Front and center on the campaign trail

Thu May 17, 2012 15:41 EST

Tags: election 2012, gay marriage, mitt romney, obama

May 17, 2012- After announcing his support for gay “marriage” earlier this month, President Obama appears to be putting the issue front and center in his campaign, reiterating his stance in a recently released campaign video, and in comments to the media and potential donors.

In an interview filmed Monday for ABC’s the View, Obama said that his current stance was influenced by gay family friends who told him he should support gay “marriage” and not just civil unions because “words matter.”

Obama added that the issue is “going to be a big contrast in the campaign,” since his opponent, Mitt Romney, is in favor of a constitutional amendment that would ban gay “marriage.” His remarks echoed criticisms directed at the presumptive Republican nominee in a campaign video released last week which accused Romney of wanting to “take us back” rather than “move us forward.”

The president was elusive about his own stance on federal involvement in the issue, however, dodging a direct question from co-host Barbara Walters on whether he would “fight for a federal bill” that would legally enshrine gay “marriage.”

In response, Obama merely noted his opposition to the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) and claimed that the issue had “historically been determined at the state level.” He also accused Romney of “federalizing the whole issue” by favoring DOMA.

While the president’s federalist slant on the issue has dissatisfied some prominent gay rights supporters, his position has prompted praise, and in some cases, massive financial donations, from other corners of the movement.

According to the Hollywood Reporter, two up-coming fundraising events, one hosted by a prominent homosexual couple and the other by gay rights groups, are expected to bring in millions for the re-election campaign. The first was scheduled in the wake of the president’s announcement, and the second saw a dramatic increase in ticket sales because of it.

In widely reported comments, the president also called for the repeal of DOMA at a New York fundraiser co-hosted this week by the LGBT Leadership Council, gay singer Ricky Martin, and The Futuro Fund.

“We have never gone wrong when we expanded rights and responsibilities to everybody,” he told an audience of gay and lesbian supporters.“That doesn’t weaken families, that strengthens families.”

Romney has taken a restrained tone in response to the president’s championing of the issue, disappointing some conservatives.

“States are able to make decisions with regard to domestic partnership benefits, such as hospital visitation rights. Benefits and so forth of various kinds can be determined state by state. My view is that marriage itself is a relationship between a man and a woman, and that’s my own preference,” he said at a recent press conference in Oklahoma.“I know other people have differing views, this is a very tender and sensitive topic as are many social issues but I have the same view that I’ve had since running for office.”
Cool Hand Luke

Scranton, PA

#6 Sep 28, 2012
Obamas decision making skills: Really!

Obama admin website: infants and children are ‘sexual beings’

Wed Aug 24, 2011 14:42 EST
Comments (17)
Tags: a planned parenthood

WARNING: disturbing content.

WASHINGTON, D.C., August 24, 2011 - Borrowing Planned Parenthood’s talking points almost verbatim, the Obama administration is now encouraging parents to begin thinking about their children, and even babies, as “sexual beings” who should be allowed to sexually stimulate themselves from infancy.

“Children are human beings and therefore sexual beings,” says a Q&A about sex directly linked to by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).“It’s hard for parents to acknowledge this, just as it’s hard for kids to think of their parents as sexually active. But even infants have curiosity about their own bodies, which is healthy and normal.”

The page was reported by NewsBusters before it was picked up by Fox News on Tuesday.

The talking points on the page closely reflect the counseling on a parenting page by Planned Parenthood, the nation’s top contraception and sex education lobby, where readers are told they “need to give babies a sense of themselves, their sexuality, and their bodies from birth.”

Both pages teach that infant masturbation is already sexual in nature, and thus stopping it could cause the child sexual “shame” later in life. Instead, parents are told to encourage children to keep masturbating in private.

“It is natural for children to be interested in their own bodies. Some parents may choose to casually ignore self-touching. Others may want to acknowledge that, while they know it feels good, it is a private matter,” states the Obama administration’s popup link.

The theory that infants experience sexual pleasure stems from the research of Alfred Kinsey, a seminal researcher of the 1940s and 50s who sexually molested babies as young as five months old to collect data on children’s “orgasms.”
Infamous sexologist Alfred Kinsey

Although immensely influential in modern sexual theory, the truth about the nature of Kinsey’s research has been shut out of media attention for decades.

One chart from Kinsey’s files, found in his 1948 report “Sexual Behavior in the Human Male,” lists the number and duration of sexual stimulations of boys aged between 14 years and five months, including a four-year-old with 26 “orgasms” in a 24-hour time period.

Judith Reisman, PhD., an internationally-renowned expert on the 20th-century foundations of the sexual revolution, says Kinsey and his researchers defined “orgasms” as children convulsing, crying, hitting the molester, and expressing hysterical fear.

In a recent article, Reisman points to an August conference of mental health professionals seeking to normalize pedophilia as another symptom of Kinsey’s influence.

“In large measure, Dr. Kinsey’s mission has been accomplished, mostly posthumously, by his legion of true believers – elitists who have systematically brainwashed their fellow intellectual elites to adopt Kinsey’s pan-sexual secular worldview and jettison the Judeo Christian worldview upon which this country was founded and flourished,” wrote Reisman.
Lonewolf

Batesburg, SC

#7 Sep 29, 2012
Terrence wrote:
Here we see a typical Obama supporter giving the most rational, compelling (and only) rason to re-elect president Obama:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/screaming-oba ...
Romney should run it as a campaign ad and at the end of the video,simply state:"I rest my case".
weider

Russellville, KY

#8 Oct 5, 2012
but, but its racist to show Obama's supporters. lol.
Visitor

United States

#9 Oct 6, 2012
Although I don't think that anyone fixed the numbers I think the numbers don't add up The unemployment rate is based on the Department of Labor analysts polling people to find out if they work Yet 49% of Americans get Govt assistance and of those, 47% don't pay taxes which means 2% of the 49% pay taxes They can't make much money if they still have to depend on the Govt to help them survive Of the other 51%, how many are illegals? You can't call them Americans so they wouldn't be included in the 49% How many work under the table? How many of the 51% get Govt assistance? How many illegals pay taxes in this country? And they are complaining in Pennsylvania about having to show I.D when voting? The illegals want the right to tell us who should be President I wonder if those who were polled and said they work if its actually any job that will give people financial independence I doubt it That's how I think the numbers are being controlled and don't provide a true account of what's really happening and don't forget that in Massachusetts where I am from Obamas illegal auntie is living off of public housing in Cambrdge MA and his illegal uncle was arrested for drunk driving How does an illegal get a license to drive when they won't show I D to vote? All compelling reasons to vote for Romney

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Zeke the Pinhead 20,178
Ladies 7 hr Sentimental 1 1
Cleveland Tamir $6M Settlement Rite Before GOP ... 7 hr Dang 11
Oklahoma State 7 hr Dang 1
Subs zubs got lots 20 hr Devdogg 1
where can u find dog food in cleveland? (Aug '14) 20 hr Devdogg 144
News What would Jesus do? Local faith leaders asked ... (Feb '11) Thu Triangle Kush 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages