Akron-Canton Airport Breaks Passenger...

Akron-Canton Airport Breaks Passenger Record

There are 4 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Oct 12, 2010, titled Akron-Canton Airport Breaks Passenger Record. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

More people traveled through the Akron-Canton Airport in September than in any period in the airport's history, said Akron-Canton Airport officials as a record 125,000 travelers used the northeastern Ohio airport.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

Pete

United States

#1 Oct 12, 2010
Akron-Canton Airport broke passenger records because everyone is leaving Akron and Canton and not coming back.
Yo Frankay Jackbooty

Niles, OH

#2 Oct 12, 2010
Well all it takes is a good WHITE, MAYOR who isn't a complete moron to get things done...nor sound like uneducated white trash...FRANKIE why don't you resign from being mayor of Cleveland
DSM

Collins, OH

#3 Oct 13, 2010
CAK rocks! It's the best!!!!!!!!!

Since: Dec 09

United States

#4 Oct 13, 2010
Frank Jackson, take heed! My employer requires me to fly out of Cleveland, or I'd be at CAK myself.
Cleveland is all but finished, and the semiliterate Jackson will be the last to know.
325,000 residents, 39 taxpayers. Do the math, Frank.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
live from the djt hotel nyc 18 min weagle 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr Well Well 20,700
News Cleveland 53 mins ago 8:55 p.m.Man charged with... Sun GrowUp 2
News Shaun Dowdy arrested at his home Tuesday night. (Feb '09) Dec 1 Dubz 10
News Cleveland police searching for missing man with... Dec 1 Dubz 2
Hillary. Owns the African Americans Dec 1 Dubz 7
News Pair accused of robbery, pistol-whipping on Cle... Dec 1 Dubz 1

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages