Body Pulled from Pond in Elyria

There are 20 comments on the Apr 20, 2010, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story titled Body Pulled from Pond in Elyria. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

Authorities have pulled a dead body from a pond in Elyria. Fox 8 News Kevin Freeman reports the body was pulled from a pond in front of business on Leo Bullocks Parkway by the Elyria Fire Department dive team.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jamie

Corry, PA

#1 Apr 20, 2010
i dont understand you people,when the mother was trying her hardest to get the news out he was missing you didnt want to cover the story to help find him,now all of a sudden you want to post that there was a body found kind late now to get your ratings dont you think,i used to like fox 8 news for there professionalism,but now when you werent there when the mother needed you to find him.?????
voice of reason

Cleveland, OH

#2 Apr 20, 2010
Sad isnt it Jamie. All these people care about is making headlines and money. Screw everything else! They prey upon peoples sadness and misery.
inez thompson

Elyria, OH

#3 Apr 20, 2010
REST IN PEACE JORDAN YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN,,,I WILL ALWAYS CHERISH THE OLD MEMORIES,,
Dolfan Annie

Eastlake, OH

#4 Apr 20, 2010
jamie wrote:
i dont understand you people,when the mother was trying her hardest to get the news out he was missing you didnt want to cover the story to help find him,now all of a sudden you want to post that there was a body found kind late now to get your ratings dont you think,i used to like fox 8 news for there professionalism,but now when you werent there when the mother needed you to find him.?????
Jamie - thats the new for you. When I lived in South Florida, the Fox News Station there was the same way. Gloom, Doom and Misfortune. They say it only when it could better their ratings. My heart goes out to the family.

“Perfect? NO. Forgiven? YES!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5 Apr 20, 2010
As bad as Fox is, Channel 19 is the worst. Tabloid "journalism" (if you can call it that) at it's best. No decent news agency left locally.
saraaaa

Elyria, OH

#6 Apr 20, 2010
this is so upsetting... you are forever remembered in our hearts jordan. <3 rip

Since: Aug 09

Uniontown, OH

#7 Apr 20, 2010
This is the first I have heard of this. What a waste. My thoughts and prayers go to the family.
Nadilyn

United States

#8 Apr 20, 2010
I have not heard of this story either. Usually, the story will give a little background information on the case. I guess it isn't news until it's too late.
GGG

Medina, OH

#9 Apr 20, 2010
MySmileyFace wrote:
As bad as Fox is, Channel 19 is the worst. Tabloid "journalism" (if you can call it that) at it's best. No decent news agency left locally.
Agreed. So many of our local news dedicate far too much airtime to Hollyweird/celebrity "news" and not enough on what really is happening locally and nationally.
urcrazy

Solon, OH

#10 Apr 20, 2010
GGG wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. So many of our local news dedicate far too much airtime to Hollyweird/celebrity "news" and not enough on what really is happening locally and nationally.
I agree also...who cares what the rich & famous are doing?? Let's worry about our own locals. My thoughts & prayers with the family.
debby

New Philadelphia, OH

#11 Apr 20, 2010
who cares about all the bull shit fighting that is going on about who did what and covered what and when its too late now. just pray for his mother and the family.
breezie

Cleveland, OH

#12 Apr 20, 2010
HOW SAD! My thoughts and prayers to the family. Need to focus on what is going on around us and NOT ABROAD OR IN SPACE! SO SAD!
Ashley

Akron, OH

#13 Apr 20, 2010
its sad, i knew this kid, he was one of my closest friends and like a brother to me. im really upset that hes dead, and loosing him is like loosing a family member, im 19, and i've known him since we were babies. im just glad he was finally found...
dee 57

Mentor, OH

#14 Apr 20, 2010
MySmileyFace wrote:
I agree, with your full comment.
dee 57

Mentor, OH

#15 Apr 20, 2010
GGG wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to even hearing about Tiger Woods, and the rest of the hollyweirds. Who cares about the rich and famous what do they do for anybody and are they sharing their money with us? Only for tax breaks.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#16 Apr 20, 2010
MySmileyFace wrote:
Sad but true.
erica d

Elyria, OH

#17 Apr 20, 2010
that is so sad,if some one did this to him,i hope they pay hardcore for this
Kendall

Beachwood, OH

#18 Apr 20, 2010
So sad! My thoughts and prayers are with his family.
I can't believe that he's been missing for 11 days and NOW is the first time I'm hearing of it.:(

“A work in progress”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#19 Apr 20, 2010
Kendall wrote:
So sad! My thoughts and prayers are with his family.
I can't believe that he's been missing for 11 days and NOW is the first time I'm hearing of it.:(
That's what I was thinking too! Where were these news stories when he went missing in the first place? Way to go Cleveland!

My thoughts and prayers go out to his friends and loved ones, this is so sad. I hope they find the answers they are looking for.

“A work in progress”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#20 Apr 20, 2010
MySmileyFace wrote:
Agreed! Sad isn't it? Now I'll sit and wait for jbd612 to come point fingers and place blame like she always does when someone dies...LOL...Luckily there haven't been any negative post here yet. I hope they find out what happens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heroin ? 12 hr gotdatfood 11
Where can you buy heroin in cleveland? 12 hr gotdatfood 7
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr Chuck 19,852
victory I'm a girl Sat Vic but name vict... 1
fun Sat Marisolinda2 1
Fernando Colon..... Apr 24 Susan 1
Dog food in cleveland Apr 20 need help 24
More from around the web

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]