Black Couple Has Blond, Blue-Eyed, Wh...

Black Couple Has Blond, Blue-Eyed, White Baby

There are 152 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Jul 20, 2010, titled Black Couple Has Blond, Blue-Eyed, White Baby. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

The "miracle" that has happened to a black couple in England has amazed genetic experts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#105 Jul 21, 2010
If they were African-Chinese they could name it 'Sum Ting Wong'...
Laura Beffy

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#106 Jul 21, 2010
Paisley_Posey wrote:
paisley ... That was funny.
Pete

United States

#107 Jul 21, 2010
Cleveland-West_Side wrote:
<quoted text>
My family moved to the West Side after the Civil War.
From where? The East Side.
That's as far back as I can trace my ancestors.
I'd guess I'm probably related to at least 5% of Cuyahoga County, probably closer to 10%.
Given the condition of Cuyahoga County, I don't think you should be proud of that 10% relationship.
Government Cheese

Sterling Heights, MI

#108 Jul 21, 2010
You guys are missing the "Miracle" of the story. The part that is hardest to believe is that a black couple had a child, and the father is still around!
nunya

Piedmont, OK

#109 Jul 21, 2010
sounds like there's a whitey in the woodpile.

Since: Jan 10

Cleveland, OH

#110 Jul 21, 2010
Ithappens wrote:
This happens to a lot of people of color. It happened to me and my husband, and no our son is not an albino. He has blonde hair and changable colored eyes - depending on the weather. He is GORGEOUS! A lot of people stop and look at times but there are some that ask how did that happen??? I question how did what happen?- laughing to myself-
Is his name "Mood ring"?

“Ive Never been lost.”

Since: Feb 08

Gtown

#112 Jul 21, 2010
NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS wrote:
It's no "miracle" the child is an ALBINO, god you people are stupid hasn't any of you ever heard of an ALBINO?
If it isn't an albino, her boyfriend/husband is a typical lying, cheating black male, the kind always featured on the daytime trash shows like Maury.
I think you didnt read the story correctly..
One if you believe the story. Dr's are saying the child isnt Albino. And then if the mother gave birth by C-section, that means She is the mother or had a egg donor.. How does this make the father a cheater?

“Ive Never been lost.”

Since: Feb 08

Gtown

#113 Jul 21, 2010
Vee wrote:
I have been told that it is impossible for a black couple to have a white child. I have been relatively told that canines on the other hand, while the female is in heat, she can be impregnated by more then one dog, that is why when there is a litter of puppies and you see all the color combinations, it is more then just one male dog involved. I think it is relatively safe to say that the woman had to have been impregnated by a caucasian male, but Harry belefonte (whom I love and have everything he ever recorded) summed it up well in one of his songs called Man Smart, Woman Smarter with this verse of the song. "I was treating a girl independently
She was making baby for me
When de baby born and I went to see
Eyes was blue it was not by me" Of course I would love the baby dearly, unconditionally, without hesitation, reservation, because a baby is a baby is a baby. Just my opinion on the black and white theory.
Were you joking when you wrote this i cant tell.. Black couples can have a white child... Especially if they have white in their family.. The thing with this child is both parents are saying they dont. Now the dog thing.. You really need to not be taking ANY advice or getting information from who ever you are getting it from.
There's a gene responsible for diluting color. This gene is responsible for the colors of blue, silver, silver beige, and cafe-au-lait. Pups with this gene are born dark. Silvers and blues are born black. Silver beiges and cafe-au-laits are born chocolate. Whether the pup gets one dose of the dilution gene (from one parent) or two doses (from both parents) is the deciding factor . Silvers receive two doses and blues receive one dose, along with the black gene. Cafe-au-laits (literally, coffee with milk) receive one dose, and silver beiges receive two doses. Multiple colors DO NOT Mean Multiple breeding. There is much more..but has nothing to do with this story.
Paul

Cleveland, OH

#114 Jul 22, 2010
prettymom725 wrote:
Yep It's Bush's Fault, Leave Obama out of this.
Your right, Bush must have dropped one in and created this baby. We all know Obama is impotent ( not to be confused with the incorrect sounding and spelling by our minority brothers of the word important ). His term in the white house is pure evidence of that.
Willa Fayre

Huntington, NY

#115 Jul 22, 2010
Government Cheese wrote:
You guys are missing the "Miracle" of the story. The part that is hardest to believe is that a black couple had a child, and the father is still around!
Excellent point!!!!!
It's odd that sometimes the obvious is hard to see.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#116 Jul 22, 2010
Willa Fayre wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent point!!!!!
It's odd that sometimes the obvious is hard to see.
You mean like with Palin and her drama?

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#117 Jul 22, 2010
Government Cheese wrote:
Gov Sandford going to Argentina on Father's Day is a great model to follow....head back in the sand idiot.
majickkitty

United States

#118 Jul 22, 2010
LMAO-Oh honey were going to have a baby, nine months later, Oh oh, hes white and we are both black! Honest Honey, I didnt fool around on you! Its a miracle baby from God! We have both been blessed! The Guy-uh ok! LOLOLOL

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Location hidden

#119 Jul 22, 2010
Laura Beffy wrote:
<quoted text>
paisley ... That was funny.
Hey Laura! <waves>
ex-pitcher

Henderson, NV

#120 Jul 22, 2010
Paisley_Posey wrote:
Being that it's a girl, "Sum Ting Wong, Suzy"
Skeptical One

Baltimore, MD

#122 Jul 22, 2010
It is possible for a woman to carry and give birth to a child that is not related to her genetically. A case is point is the grandmother who had her daughter's fertilized eggs inserted in her womb, and gave birth to her own grandkids. I suspect that the mother in this story had fertilized eggs from a white couple inserted into her womb.
maria

Erie, PA

#123 Jul 22, 2010
it must b an odd situation for the dad but it happens what a laugh to many people but check ur backgrounds and if still in doubht get a dna test and for the mom u should not beafraid to if he is the dad
not king kongs grandchild

United States

#124 Jul 22, 2010
Skeptical One wrote:
It is possible for a woman to carry and give birth to a child that is not related to her genetically. A case is point is the grandmother who had her daughter's fertilized eggs inserted in her womb, and gave birth to her own grandkids. I suspect that the mother in this story had fertilized eggs from a white couple inserted into her womb.
I suspect a white guy fertilized her eggs.
Paris Hilton

Huntington, NY

#125 Jul 23, 2010
not king kongs grandchild wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect a white guy fertilized her eggs.
How?

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Location hidden

#126 Jul 23, 2010
ex-pitcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Being that it's a girl, "Sum Ting Wong, Suzy"
Ba-da-bing! Good one!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ohio.com - Four cases 20 years cold (Aug '07) 55 min Bella 47
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr Ilg17 20,979
News Columbus' new Made in Cbus Trail celebrates loc... Thu Big Johnson 1
News Trump marking 100th day with 'big rally' Apr 24 Yep 1
Michael Martinez Stinks Apr 23 Grovet 1
News The Opioid Crisis Has Led to More Help for Addi... Apr 22 They cannot kill ... 25
News Judge approves lawsuit settlement for family of... Apr 21 Yep 3

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages