Teen rape trial in Steubenville, Ohio

Teen rape trial in Steubenville, Ohio

There are 3 comments on the examiner.com story from Mar 16, 2013, titled Teen rape trial in Steubenville, Ohio. In it, examiner.com reports that:

According to Fox 8 news at 10 on Wednesday, March 13, two 16 year old football stars are being accused of rape.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at examiner.com.

mak

Independence, OH

#1 Mar 16, 2013
They should do to those 2 boys what they did to that girl but worse so they know what she feel like and then throw them in prison
Soo

Napoleon, OH

#3 Mar 17, 2013
mak wrote:
They should do to those 2 boys what they did to that girl but worse so they know what she feel like and then throw them in prison
Who is going to pay for the crimes you suggest? A crime is a crime.
Soo

Napoleon, OH

#5 Mar 17, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
Those boys will face far worse in prison for their deeds. And the girl will have to suffer the rest of her life for what those boys did. What a shame , all on drunken lousy judgement
They aren't going to prison. I think the girl will recover if people leaves her alone and stop making her constantly talk about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 min Earl 20,617
Heroin ? (Feb '15) 5 hr Djersey 47
Bisexual mayors 20 hr Eric Deyampert 1
News Chris Matthews: Blacks Need Same-Sex Marriage (Jun '11) Mon Savant 144
News Garage Sales in Cleveland, OH (Aug '10) Sun lbbkane123 89
News Man dies after being hit by car on Cleveland Av... Sat Linda 17
Pete Digravio 1968 slaying (Oct '12) Sep 24 JayLeigh 11

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages