Lynne Beardsley murder on Triskett

Posted in the Cleveland Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sweetie

Cleveland, OH

#1 Aug 27, 2011
I hope whoever murdered Lynne on Triskett Rd gets life in prison. Don't worry we will find you. She didn't deserve to die.
Ama

Lakewood, OH

#2 Aug 29, 2011
There is a special place in hell for whoever did this to Lynn. NO ONE deserves to die like that. I have full faith that this piece of crap will be found. My heart goes out to her family. RIP Lynn.
jessie

United States

#3 Aug 31, 2011
My mother was a free spirit and was loved by her friends and family. I pray that the person responsible gets caught and gets what he deserves. Life will never b the same without her. I love you mom. Shawn will protect u now.
Sweetie USA

Cleveland, OH

#4 Aug 31, 2011
Since Lynne was walked to her car when she left Smedley's, it makes me think someone at her apartment complex might have been stalking her. Also there is a chop shop on W. 139 and Triskett where they could have sold her car for parts.
michelle

Medina, OH

#6 Sep 1, 2011
jessie wrote:
My mother was a free spirit and was loved by her friends and family. I pray that the person responsible gets caught and gets what he deserves. Life will never b the same without her. I love you mom. Shawn will protect u now.
Your mother was a wonderful women I was blessed to have met her.The person who did this will have to face your family and all of us.We will be at your side when he gets sentenced.He will have to face God in the end.My prayers are with you.
Sweetie USA

Cleveland, OH

#7 Sep 2, 2011
The latest is:
She had a male friend staying at her apartment and they can't locate him ever since the night of the murder. Also, they think they may have found her car on the Ohio/Pennsylvania border. It's sad and I am glad I met her also. She was so nice.
susies

United States

#8 Sep 8, 2011
Are the police even working on this?? Other than the report they were looking for her vehicle some time back I have not seen a thing to indicate they are or any updates???
Cherry

United States

#9 Sep 12, 2011
There is nothing new to add,unfortunately ...the man she let into her apartment is still missing and so is her car..... We love you Lynn and JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED.....forever in our hearts!
loyaltothegray

Kenton, OH

#10 Sep 12, 2011
Hope they catch that cotton picker.. for real.all my other comments were jokes.. god bless you all.
Sweetie USA

Cleveland, OH

#11 Sep 14, 2011
They found Lynne's car in Washington County, Pennsylvania and the man who killed her is posted online at www.drc.ohio.gov . I don't know his name but William Means has the intials they are looking for. WM. I am not sure if he is the man or not on this website.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#12 Sep 16, 2011
Sweetie USA wrote:
They found Lynne's car in Washington County, Pennsylvania and the man who killed her is posted online at www.drc.ohio.gov . I don't know his name but William Means has the intials they are looking for. WM. I am not sure if he is the man or not on this website.
I live right down the street from where this happened and I just find it disturbing that other than the firest report and the notice they were looking for Lynne's car there has been nothing. They have never mentioned a suspect or released any info. I hope they do have a suspect but I also wish they were plastering his pic around so public can join in on his apprehension. My heart goes out to her family and friends.
susie q

Washington, DC

#13 Sep 19, 2011
My dearest Lynn I will make it my lifes mission to see that this s o b comes to justice for what he did to you. We were together that night and I will do my best to see that he pays to the fullest extent of the law or by the grace of GOD
Ken

Olmsted Falls, OH

#14 Sep 21, 2011
He's a piece of Fu.. Shit. To do that to someone as lovely as Lynne was. But dont worry all he's going to get is life in prison. Oh you might say thats justice, but it's Bullshit, cause that means we all are going to pay for him to stay in Prison. I say execute the SOB. and have no Mercy on his soul. Lynne I miss you and may GOD be with you. REST IN PEACE. My prayers are with you and your family and friends.
Sun

New Kensington, PA

#15 Sep 26, 2011
Sweetie USA wrote:
I was wondering where you are getting the WM initials from? who said that?(family of Lynne's)
Sweetie USA

Cleveland, OH

#16 Sep 27, 2011
I just overheard this at Gunning Park pool. I could be wrong. Do you know the name of the man she let sleep on her couch?
Sun

New Kensington, PA

#17 Sep 27, 2011
Sweetie USA wrote:
I just overheard this at Gunning Park pool. I could be wrong. Do you know the name of the man she let sleep on her couch?
I don't know, she never mentioned him to me. Someone said his name was max, or he went by max.
Sweetie USA

Cleveland, OH

#19 Sep 28, 2011
I was wrong about William Means. See arrest below.
CLEVELAND, Ohio -- The North Ridgeville man charged with aggravated murder in the slaying of 56-year-old Lynne Beardsley was arrested Tuesday in California.
Charles Yonkings, 30, is accused of slashing Beardsley's throat Aug. 19.
Her co-workers went to check on her about 7 p.m., because she hadn't shown up for work, and found her body at her apartment in the 14400 block of Triskett Avenue.
Yonkings was arrested yesterday in Arcata, Ca., on a theft charge, and officers there discovered he was wanted in Cleveland.
Yonkings' local criminal history includes pleading guilty in April 2010 to theft and drug trafficking near a school. He was sentenced the following month to 14 months in prison.
Beardsley was killed within weeks of his release.
He was also sentenced in Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court in February 2006 to four years in prison after admitting he committed two robberies.
Police have not said what led detectives to identify and charge Yonkings or whether he and Beardsley knew each other.