Owner of starved boxer found roaming in Garfield Heights charged with cruelty

Mar 15, 2014 Full story: Examiner.com

Nevada Williams of Garfield Heights, Ohio, faces animal cruelty charges, animal abandonment, and filing a false report on Friday after an emaciated boxer was rescued on Wednesday and barely able to stand reported 19actionnews.com.

Read more
pooper

Independence, OH

#1 Mar 16, 2014
Hey why cant the residents from around Cleveland take Nevada Williams and starve and beat her and hang her till her eyes pop out!!
dumb bitch
Maple Resident

Cleveland, OH

#2 Mar 18, 2014
It's just another example of how blacks feel nothing towards another life. They not only kill each other, they don't give a shxt about their pets. That 'thing' that owned the dog put out a message on Facebook that her dog ran away. Then when it was found in the condition it's in, she denied that it was her dog, even though there's loads of proof that it IS her dog. Well, not no more. Now the dog will get a GOOD home from some caring person. And the bitch that treated it like she did, perhaps Karma will get her and she'll get sickle cell anemia! She needs some jail time!
Maple Resident

Cleveland, OH

#3 Mar 22, 2014
Well that poor boxer girl died from being starved and uncared for. The vets couldn't save her, she was too far gone. Poor thing.

I'm hoping that I either hear who this brain dead woman was that treated that dog badly on the news of find her on line and then see if I could find her address. Then maybe go to her house to 'say hello'. Nothing physical like I would like to do but just a few choice words to ruin her day.

Maybe if she got a lot of mail and phone calls and people driving by her house, she might think twice on getting another dog. I heard that she had a court date so I'm sure the judge will order her not to ever get another pet of any kind, not even a gold fish! >8-(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr trying 19,718
News Asking the right questions of religious believers (Mar '11) Thu thetruth 451
where can u find dog food in cleveland? (Aug '14) Thu yallcrazy 45
Heroin ? Thu king 2
Octagon Fight Gear Ohio MMA Apparel Dealer Wed Cleveland MMA 1
News The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) Mar 25 truejustice54 1,070
Review: Roberts Brothers Emergency Locksmith Mar 25 RaymondBecker46 1
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]