Party Crashers; Police Raid House Ful...

Party Crashers; Police Raid House Full of Teens

There are 300 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from May 18, 2010, titled Party Crashers; Police Raid House Full of Teens. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

MEDINA COUNTY, Ohio -- Authorities were tipped off to the party by an anonymous caller who described the scene as "ridiculous" and said he went to pick up a friend who just wanted to leave.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
cleveland chris

Beachwood, OH

#1 May 18, 2010
big deal...boys will be boys - shut up!!
Wendy

Clinton, OH

#2 May 18, 2010
Why is this news? Seriously..Are you really going to report on all teenage parties?
Oh Boy

Cleveland, GA

#3 May 18, 2010
Was Jessie Halter there?
sam

Bolivar, OH

#4 May 18, 2010
Is this really the most important thing happening in our world today? I mean, sure, that is a decent amount of kids, but there has to be something more newsworthy than some kids having some fun and destressing from a long week of school. If this is what the news team thinks is so terribly important, than I ask them what is happening to the economy, what are the current status of our international affairs, how will the oil spill affect gasoline prices, do you know how much you have just defamed the name of that high school, and do you really get paid to get high school students in trouble? The nerve.
shawn skolyak

United States

#5 May 18, 2010
go cloverleaf students hahahah
Anonymous

Canton, OH

#6 May 18, 2010
I seen a bunch of kids at Mcdonalds in the playland. Looked like trouble. Better get a news team over there. Might be a story.
sdfjk

Bolivar, OH

#7 May 18, 2010
I ♥ cloverleaf!
Concerned parent

Lawrenceville, IL

#8 May 18, 2010
The law is the law. If you're under 21, you have no business drinking....period. The old saying goes; "Don't do the crime if you don't want to do the time." If it's your first offense, it will cost you about $500 -$1000 in attorney fees and if you're lucky, they will let you take a $500 diversion course to save you from having a record. Unless you have this kind of money, underage drinking isn't worth it. I hope a lesson is learned.
kacey

United States

#9 May 18, 2010
PLEASE!!!

We did this every weekend in high school!!!

"Full of Trix in 86"

:)
ccw

United States

#10 May 18, 2010
medina county = white trash
jonny

United States

#11 May 18, 2010
i heard a black kid got away
You Missed the point

Brecksville, OH

#12 May 18, 2010
sam wrote:
Is this really the most important thing happening in our world today? I mean, sure, that is a decent amount of kids, but there has to be something more newsworthy than some kids having some fun and destressing from a long week of school. If this is what the news team thinks is so terribly important, than I ask them what is happening to the economy, what are the current status of our international affairs, how will the oil spill affect gasoline prices, do you know how much you have just defamed the name of that high school, and do you really get paid to get high school students in trouble? The nerve.
Nobody is missing the most important story of the day to cover this,,,maybe if your teenager is out drinking in some other adults garage at 2am, his underage drunken buddy hits, maybe kills someone on the way home....maybe you....if something terrible happens to your kid or any of his 16, 17 year old friends..AFTER 2AM...then will you think its just "boys being boys"....good grief, tell me again why this story isnt important.....why parents shouldnt take greater responsibility for what their kids are doing...
Read this: http://www.ksee24.com/news/local/15738332.htm...
and then convince me, no convince the parents of the kids who were killed, that this isnt news....because it will be after the fact
You Missed the point

Brecksville, OH

#13 May 18, 2010
sam wrote:
what is happening to the economy, what are the current status of our international affairs, how will the oil spill affect gasoline prices,.
ALL of those stories got covered too.....looks like they are getting covered every single day around the clock......
Anna Jonrogus

Kent, OH

#14 May 18, 2010
ccw wrote:
medina county = white trash
I'm not sure who you think you are, or why you would even say something like this, but you must be completly ignorant.

If you think that medina county is "white trash" because a few teens got busted drinking you obviously not seen the rest of the United States.

Grow up, open your eyes. Underage drinking is happening every where.

Thanks.
You Missed the point

Brecksville, OH

#15 May 18, 2010
sam wrote:
do you know how much you have just defamed the name of that high school.
Right....Fox 8 is responsible for defaming the name of the high school.....NOT the kids.....blame the reporter....the poor kids....they were representing their school well, a good example until Fox 8 came along and did this.......good grief....
Experimental drinking

North East, PA

#16 May 18, 2010
Anna Jonrogus wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure who you think you are, or why you would even say something like this, but you must be completly ignorant.
If you think that medina county is "white trash" because a few teens got busted drinking you obviously not seen the rest of the United States.
Grow up, open your eyes. Underage drinking is happening every where.
Thanks.
Every high school in the US has parties. Just because Fox decides to make Cloverleaf look bad doesn't mean they are "white trash". i agree with Anna on this one cause she has been the only one who makes sense so far...
You Missed the point

Brecksville, OH

#17 May 18, 2010
sam wrote:
some kids having some fun and destressing from a long week of school.
Great, teenagers getting together to have some beers at 2am because they had a stressful week at school.......Nothing wrong with that.....Almost makes you feel sorry for the kids who dont drink and are safely in bed at a decent hour.

Really, almost nothing you wrote seems rational.........
Experimental drinking

North East, PA

#18 May 18, 2010
You Missed the point wrote:
<quoted text>
Right....Fox 8 is responsible for defaming the name of the high school.....NOT the kids.....blame the reporter....the poor kids....they were representing their school well, a good example until Fox 8 came along and did this.......good grief....
is Cloverleaf the only school in Ohio where students drink? not at all. so why is it that fox makes a big deal out of this one but not the other ones that get busted alll the time? please answer me that. and it shouldnt be boys will be boys but kids will be kids. kids are gonna experiment with this when they are in high school and if you dont believ that you better open your eyes or lock your kid in the basement cause kids ARE gonna try things no matter what. its gonna come down to their decision and what they make of their opportunities. theres gonna come a time when your mkid is at a party like this and he/she may end up drinking and you will have no say in what they do.
You Missed the point

Brecksville, OH

#19 May 18, 2010
Wendy wrote:
Why is this news? Seriously..Are you really going to report on all teenage parties?
You have a point, maybe its not news until after this: http://www.nbc15.com/home/headlines/62131412....
cloverleaf grad

Elizabeth, NJ

#20 May 18, 2010
As a resent cloverleaf grad. i think they should throw the book at this stupid kid cloverleaf is a grate school and they have given a black eye to the school and community . also fox you need to report the names of the ones over 18. (nothing is better then some public humiliation)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Man people are gu... 20,195
News The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) Sun carl pingitore 1,138
Ladies Fri Sentimental 1 1
Cleveland Tamir $6M Settlement Rite Before GOP ... Fri Dang 11
Oklahoma State Fri Dang 1
Subs zubs got lots Apr 29 Devdogg 1
where can u find dog food in cleveland? (Aug '14) Apr 29 Devdogg 144
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages