16 veterans charged with bilking federal government out of mileage reimbursements

Aug 25, 2012 Full story: The Plain Dealer

Sixteen veterans are accused of stealing more than $240,000 from the federal government by submitting bogus reimbursement claims for travel to local medical facilities.

Read more
ezekiel leavell jr

Fountaintown, IN

#1 Aug 26, 2012
TOPIX VET AFFAIRZ NEWZ-IN ORDER TO KEEP YOUR COMMENTS THAT ARE SENT TO YOU, I ASK THAT YOU SCREEN YOUR EMAILS. I RECIEVE 1 THE OTHER DAY THAT READ IN PART-THEY WOULD GLADLY TRY AN BEAT THE SYSTEM IF THEY COULD GET MORE PILLS. IF THIS IS A VETETAN THEY CLEARLY NEED HELP. BOTH PHYSICAL AND SPIRITUAL. GIVING DERANGED INDIVIDUAL (s) A FORUM AS BROAD AND AS UPSTANDING AS YOURS MAKES YOU PART OF THE PROBLEM AND NOT PART OF THE SOLUTION. AND IF WHOM EVER IT WAS THAT SENT IT-SEEK HELP, LIFE IS SO MUCH EASIER WITHOUT A CRUTCH.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 27 min TOASTER 19,731
does anyone know ... 6 hr littleLady 1
News Local Jews upset by Holocaust references in cam... (Jun '12) 19 hr swedenforever 111
News Asking the right questions of religious believers (Mar '11) Mar 26 thetruth 451
where can u find dog food in cleveland? (Aug '14) Mar 26 yallcrazy 45
Heroin ? Mar 26 king 2
Octagon Fight Gear Ohio MMA Apparel Dealer Mar 25 Cleveland MMA 1
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]