brothers should be charged

Posted in the Cleveland Forum

bro

Boynton Beach, FL

#1 May 9, 2013
i cant believe the other two slob drunk brothes are NOT being charged?? the woman who lives across the street told cops up until two weeks ago one of them was living there and the other was constantly over, you cannot tell me that they did not know what was going on! even if they were NOT raping the women they knew the scum brother was and did NOT say a word,

aint that like a crime? having knowledge of horrible crime being committed and saying nothing to the cops? I mean they were always there they knew something, even if they did not {and many people think they were} rape or hurt those girls, THEY KNEW and should of told the cops right away.

Also Michelle the first girl to be kidnapped told cops that was "another girl there in the basement" for awhile then she was gone, could this be murder too? what happened to that tied up girl in the basement MIchelle saw?? May he burn in hell!!
bro

Boynton Beach, FL

#2 May 13, 2013
this is just my opinion but i feel its very odd and strange and unbelievable that NOONE knew that visted that house, it was not big house and his brothers were over constantly the neighbors said drinking and one even lived there one neighbor said for awhile up untill recently. its so hard to believe that while visting the baby never ever cried or the girls never screamed or no noise was heard, believe me if my husband or brother was keeping three women chained in my home and a baby I would know it! so hard to believe they never heard a sound!! something is wrong, and what about the girl michelle knight said was there years ago then vanished, did he kill a girl? this man should rot in hell just wait till they get him in jail, cons hate predators, thank god the girls are alive.
Judge Joe Brown

Hazleton, PA

#3 May 13, 2013
They are accessories to kidnapping, rape and whatever else went on because they turned a blind eye to it.

Lets be serious we know that they were raping the girls too. Most likely the girls were being pimped out.

People in the slums look the other way. Luckily that Dominican rescued the girls and Charles Ramsey took credit for it.
Alice

Merrick, NY

#4 May 15, 2013
I don't believe anything they say. Ariel Castro said he is not a monster. That is exactly what he is.

We all know what a liar and deceiver he is. He went to the Vigil and handed out fliers for the missing girls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Historic Victory for Voting Rights in Ohio 6 min kuda 16
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Chuck 19,285
Motorcyclist warns 'watch out, dude' before Cle... Mon HoodRat 1
Coffee Quiz Fox 8 News In The Morning Scott Sabol (May '10) Sep 26 jamie koenig 18
Man charged in Cleveland rape is now suspect in... Sep 25 Serve Justice 1
How to tame bad breath Sep 25 brettatprofresh 2
Ex. Rep. Jim Traficant reported to be seriously... Sep 25 chris 1

Cleveland Jobs

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cleveland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cleveland

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]