Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#81 Aug 25, 2014
obvious wrote:
The child he shot who was unarmed . Visit www.facebook.com/copblock
Fu ck the police state .
Child??? He was a man who wanted some smokes.
fisherwoman

Booneville, KY

#82 Aug 25, 2014
pray for his famliy and michael brown that jusitce will be severd the cop did not have the right to shoot at him 9 times 6 enterd the body but the 3 shell caseing they could not find hln news said this he was a unharmed teen and did not have any type police record his cousin said this to the hln news crew today.

“New & Improved..”

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#83 Aug 25, 2014
There really is nothing like a fine cigar & a cold one..
Just another citizen

Fredonia, NY

#84 Aug 25, 2014
Seriously, which was side? In America we believe in JUSTICE under the law. That is the side we must all be one. This is not a cop v black boy thug situation this is a matter of Justice and law. Let the process proceed: March for Justice, Speak for the Law and abide by it. This is what we do in America.
Barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

#85 Aug 25, 2014
Albert Schweitzer was a true humanitarian, not a demagogue who simply wanted to ingratiate himself to blacks like so many White politicians nowadays. From 1913 until his death in 1965 Schweitzer practiced as a doctor in the hospital he founded in Africa in the jungle village of Lamarene. His ethic was "reverence for life." In 1952 he received the Nobel Peace prize. Before it disappears down the liberal memory hole, here is what Schweitzer wrote about blacks shortly before his death:
"I have given my life to try to alleviate the sufferings of Africa. There is something that all White men who have lived here like I must learn and know: that these individuals are a sub-race. They have neither the intellectual, mental or emotional abilities to equate or to share equally with White men in any function of our civilization. I have given my life to try to bring them the advantages which our civilization must offer, but I have become well aware that we must retain this status: the superior and they the inferior. For whenever a white man seeks to live among them as their equals they will either destroy him or devour him. And they will destroy all of his work. Let White men from anywhere in the world, who come to Africa remember that you must continually retain that status: you the master and they the inferior like children that you help or teach. Never fraternise with them as equals. Never accept them as your social equals or they will devour you. They will destroy you."

"Since the dawn of history the negro has owned the
continent of Africa-rich beyond the dream of poet's
fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare
black feet. Yet he never picked one up from the dust
until a white man showed to him its glittering
light. His land swarmed with powerful and docile
animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or
sled. A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe,
spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the
moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to
graze for an hour. In a land of stone and timber he
never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or
built a house save of broken sticks and mud. With
league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland
seas, for four thousand years he watched their
surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of
the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over
his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him
to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed
a sail." -- Charles Darwin
REV Manning

Mayfield, KY

#86 Aug 25, 2014
The TRUTH as told by Rev James Manning! The truth is
smh

Oklahoma City, OK

#87 Aug 25, 2014
So what he stole the cop didn't even know he stole before he stopped mike . Why defend a killer cop no justice no peace these killer cops has to get off the streets.
fisherwoman

Booneville, KY

#88 Aug 25, 2014
and was not even a supect at time of shooting a other cop said this
X-TREME BIAS

San Jose, CA

#89 Aug 25, 2014
Since I'm White & since White is right I'm on White Ferguson police officer Darren Wilsons side.
Welcome To America

Madison, TN

#91 Aug 25, 2014
little lamb wrote:
I am on the side of justice...apparently there is going to be an investigation , I hope its based on justice and not on race
I hope the police isn't victimized because he is white
And I hope the victim wasn't shot because he was black.
I'm with you on this one. But .....,
Police are always victimized when its a white on black crime.
Victim was not shot because he was black. He was shot because he wouldn't listen to authority.
If you charge at the police, they are trained to shoot. Period.
sides

Albuquerque, NM

#92 Aug 25, 2014
Ratiobal people side with law abiding citizens no matter the race or ethnicity.
The lawless are a pox on society no matter the race or ethnicity.
HeadHunter

Jacksonville, AR

#93 Aug 25, 2014
Either way, looting and destroying a town don't help the case in any way no matter what the facts are. I guess it does let the cops try out their new riot control toys.
Fresh Word

Katy, TX

#95 Aug 25, 2014
Just another citizen wrote:
Seriously, which was side? In America we believe in JUSTICE under the law. That is the side we must all be one. This is not a cop v black boy thug situation this is a matter of Justice and law. Let the process proceed: March for Justice, Speak for the Law and abide by it. This is what we do in America.
Or we can just loot stores again.
RJS

Little Rock, AR

#96 Aug 25, 2014
WTSenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, judging by your User Name, I figure that you were born White, but I'm just as sure that you "ain't" never been right...in the head...your Big One... I don't know anything about your little one, thank goodness!
Linda, why don't you just sit your old ass down and shut the hell up woman. I don't have time for you. I read some thread that said you died and I thought my life was made a little better. As a successful black man that love white women, I must say that I don't want any part of you.
Brooklyn, NY

#97 Aug 25, 2014
Let's don't forget he robbed a store and roughed up the clerk. Don't paint him a saint. Now we don't know all the details but there was a white teen just shot by a black officer in colorado and no one is talking about it. Why isn't jesse jackson and al sharpton protesting there?

“The Topix Legend of "GS"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#99 Aug 25, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
Nobody will know all the facts until Judgment Day. Judges, prosecutors, lawyers and witnesses lie all the time. That's a great reason to be against the death penalty.
You are judge and jury dollasbill. Did you finally move off the jesus forum?
dead thug

Pikeville, KY

#100 Aug 25, 2014
when he stole from the store he roughed up the clerk like a bully. it's not like he just went in there and shoplifted, he grabbed the clerk and threw him against a shelf or rack when the clerk tried to stop him. people close to the cop are saying the officer suffered facial injuries, likely from being struck. cops don't fuck around. if you punch them they're gonna worry about being over powered and have their gun taken from them and shot with it. some cops, too many cops abuse their power and make the law up as they go but I have a feeling this cop shot him in self defense. he was a scum bag thug to be certain. the cop might be a piece of shit too but the dead thug was certainly a criminal with a violent streak. he liked to throw his weight around, all 300 pounds of it. 300 pounds is a pretty big person. he threw it around a little too much and that's what likely got his ass killed. if the cop was hit and there are pictures of his injuries to prove it there will be no trial. self defense is not against the law. if someone that big was on top of me beating my ass in I'd shoot, stab, bite... whatever it took to save my life.
your a turd

Laguna Niguel, CA

#101 Aug 25, 2014
REALLY wrote:
I side with the officer!!! Im sick and tired of thugs being glamorized by a bunch of blacks who claim that it was all racial. Get a grip! Criminals dont come in a specific package and this officer did his job
im tiered of a bunch of whites murding blacks .the officer is puke I hope he goes to hell]
ethio

Marcus Hook, PA

#102 Aug 25, 2014
Michael brown is a thug just like most african americans who was looting stores.he got what he deserves.
Chase

Fairmont, WV

#103 Aug 25, 2014
it is the police doing there job, keeping the streets safe and taking out the black thugs, nuff said

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tamir Rice's father has history of domestic vio... 11 hr mike 15
Protests break out in Cleveland over Tamir Rice... 15 hr Watsa Mattau 6
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed Jim Jones 19,549
Tamir Rice's Tue DefAttorney 2
where can u find dog food in cleveland? Dec 15 Anonymous 26
where can you buy heroin in cleveland? Dec 15 Fra 789 16
Bad or not? Dec 14 BillF 3
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cleveland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cleveland

Personal Finance