Arrest in YMCA Hidden Camera Case

Arrest in YMCA Hidden Camera Case

There are 77 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Jun 14, 2010, titled Arrest in YMCA Hidden Camera Case. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

MUNSON TOWNSHIP, Ohio - An arrest has been made in connection with that hidden camera found inside a Geauga County YMCA.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1 Jun 14, 2010
A homosexual fire captain. Lovely.
Cleveland-West_S ide

Mansfield, OH

#2 Jun 14, 2010
This stinks, no one ever records me going poop!!!

Since: Jan 10

Cleveland, OH

#3 Jun 14, 2010
I believe he is Captain Hotcarl!

Since: Dec 09

United States

#4 Jun 14, 2010
fire surveillance camera?
No conservative

Cleveland, OH

#5 Jun 14, 2010
These freaks always end up just getting a slap on the wrists. Why? Because there are all kinds of freaks in high places.
Lori

Canton, OH

#6 Jun 14, 2010
What a perv, I guess you cant trust anyone in the public office, So let me guess he will be put on leave with pay, its hard telling how many other cameras are out there, I hope the city finds it necessary for him to loose his job as we dont need crooks in the public office, well you might as well fire all of them as far as that goes. SICKENING, its amazing the people you are supposed to trust are the ones who make you ill to your stomach, all of the liars and theives in our public office want to make me THROW UP!!!!!!!

“Perfect? NO. Forgiven? YES!”

Location hidden

#7 Jun 14, 2010
Funny, but this article never said how they knew it was the fire captain that did it. Great reporting PD.

Location hidden

#8 Jun 14, 2010
Lori wrote:
What a perv, I guess you cant trust anyone in the public office, So let me guess he will be put on leave with pay, its hard telling how many other cameras are out there, I hope the city finds it necessary for him to loose his job as we dont need crooks in the public office, well you might as well fire all of them as far as that goes. SICKENING, its amazing the people you are supposed to trust are the ones who make you ill to your stomach, all of the liars and theives in our public office want to make me THROW UP!!!!!!!
Easy now Lori. He just wanted to record handicap men pooping.
Alicia Townes

Summerfield, NC

#9 Jun 14, 2010
I call him a sick bastard
Emile Zola

San Antonio, TX

#10 Jun 14, 2010
First of all, the YMCA has always been the Mecca of homosexuality, therefore, I don't understand why the janitor thought it was a crime. This firefighter captain must be a republican and might be protesting, every time he gets a chance, agaisnt homosexuality to try to keep his secret in the closet. At least, that is the way that republicans always behave.

Uniontown, OH

#11 Jun 14, 2010
If he is found guilty, I hope TPB throw the book at him.

“Not Perfect, Just Forgiven”

Bloom Where You're Planted!

#12 Jun 14, 2010
Emile Zola wrote:
First of all, the YMCA has always been the Mecca of homosexuality, therefore, I don't understand why the janitor thought it was a crime. This firefighter captain must be a republican and might be protesting, every time he gets a chance, agaisnt homosexuality to try to keep his secret in the closet. At least, that is the way that republicans always behave.
??????????
Isn't it a little early to be swiggin' the tequila, Emile?
BTW -- are you here legally?

“Perfect? NO. Forgiven? YES!”

Location hidden

#13 Jun 14, 2010
7th Heaven wrote:
<quoted text>??????????
Isn't it a little early to be swiggin' the tequila, Emile?
BTW -- are you here legally?
Probably not.
Cleveland-West_S die

Mansfield, OH

#14 Jun 14, 2010
Firemen know how to handle a large hose.
PokUeyeOut

Cleveland, OH

#15 Jun 14, 2010
Thanks God he was from cuyahoga county because their are only 10 known gays living in Geauga county the other 25 are married/closeted gays looking for hookups at their farms and landscaping companies.

Location hidden

#16 Jun 14, 2010
I wonder how many gay fire"men" there are on the Mayfield Fire Department.
Hymie

Cleveland, OH

#17 Jun 14, 2010
Emily, your RIGHT ON TARGET!!! The "Y" is the epicenter of homosexuality...Remember the VILLAGE PEOPLE, sang "YMCA"...they were really strange....yet they soldtons of records..
Cruzr

Sheridan, AR

#18 Jun 14, 2010
Maybe he had a report of someone lighting farts, you know how dangerous that can be LOL.
brendan jones

United States

#19 Jun 14, 2010
just disgusting...you guys keep making jokes while another weirdo is getting ideas...I LIVE IN A WORLD I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND
Do what now

Medina, OH

#20 Jun 14, 2010
Hymie wrote:
Emily, your RIGHT ON TARGET!!! The "Y" is the epicenter of homosexuality...Remember the VILLAGE PEOPLE, sang "YMCA"...they were really strange....yet they soldtons of records..
And In The Navy. Don't forget that one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr south amboy 20,699
News Cleveland 53 mins ago 8:55 p.m.Man charged with... 5 hr GrowUp 2
News Shaun Dowdy arrested at his home Tuesday night. (Feb '09) Dec 1 Dubz 10
News Cleveland police searching for missing man with... Dec 1 Dubz 2
Hillary. Owns the African Americans Dec 1 Dubz 7
News Pair accused of robbery, pistol-whipping on Cle... Dec 1 Dubz 1
News Judge approves lawsuit settlement for family of... Dec 1 Dubz 1

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages