dead babies: Woman Admits Suffocating 8 Newborns, Burying Bodies in...

TERTRE, France -- A French woman who admitted suffocating eight of her newborns and concealing their corpses in the garden and garage of her home has been charged with manslaughter, a prosecutor said Thursday. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Well

Little Rock, AR

#1 Jul 30, 2010
Late term abortions? Seriously, she is a whack job. They should put her in the gas chamber. Probably France has no death penalty, so she will just be locked up.
kathie

Wadsworth, OH

#2 Jul 30, 2010
I'm trying to understand what makes this different from the millions and millions of babies murdered here in abortions over the last four decades--and it continues today.... Seriously, can someone explain that to me? Seems all she lacks is the LICENSE to murder and then she will be set to go with everyone's blessing.
unknown

Barberton, OH

#3 Jul 30, 2010
a first trimester abortion is not the same as giving birth and murdering a live child. you must ignorant. don't come on here talking about abortions when you know nothing about it. there are many women who are raped and such & just cannot care for the child. this story on the other hand, is just absolutely disgusting. RIP little ones.
Mama

Cleveland, OH

#4 Jul 30, 2010
The eight newborns are in the arms of the Lord now. There are alternatives to prevent pregnancy. For example condoms. You do not need to go to the doctor for that. And the husband, who was shocked! Didn't he realize his wife was pregnant?! What about adoption? You don't want the children, then give them up for adoption. So that another family who would like a baby have the opportunity to adopt. In any case, there is still no excuse for taking the eight lives of the newborns who are so innocent and pure.
Midnight

Cleveland, OH

#5 Jul 30, 2010
I can't understand how this woman can raise two children and kill eight. Something is just not right. Her excuse is that she had a bad experience with a pregnancy and that's why she wouldn't see a doctor and use contraception? I agree, this woman is a wack job and needs to be locked up in a mental ward!!!!! I hope the babies didn't suffer and they are now resting in peace!!!!
llamamamma

Stockholm, Sweden

#6 Jul 30, 2010
Well wrote:
Probably France has no death penalty, so she will just be locked up.
No, it does not. Is it that difficult to check something like that before posting? It's one of the most wonderful things about the internet, the answer to all of you probablys, maybes, and I wonders being a few clicks away
CHRISSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSY

United States

#8 Jul 30, 2010
Wow Kathie said it all!!!!!!!
llamamamma

Stockholm, Sweden

#9 Jul 30, 2010
kathie wrote:
I'm trying to understand what makes this different from the millions and millions of babies murdered here in abortions over the last four decades--and it continues today.... Seriously, can someone explain that to me? Seems all she lacks is the LICENSE to murder and then she will be set to go with everyone's blessing.
Legally or medically?

On a practical level the main difference is viability. Though I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that it's not going to be possible to explain this to you in terms you'll understand.
Olivia

North Ridgeville, OH

#10 Jul 30, 2010
I have no words for this story. I am speechless.

~RIP sweet baby angels.~
kathie

Wadsworth, OH

#11 Jul 30, 2010
No llama, I won't understand your "terms"--murder is murder, first trimester or late term. It's all in the mind--you either want to murder the baby (no matter the "age or viability,") or you shudder at the very thought of it. And that's the way it's always been....so, we will agree to disagree....wish, for the babies' sakes, it were different.
llamamamma

Stockholm, Sweden

#12 Jul 30, 2010
kathie wrote:
No llama, I won't understand your "terms"--murder is murder, first trimester or late term. It's all in the mind--you either want to murder the baby (no matter the "age or viability,") or you shudder at the very thought of it. And that's the way it's always been....so, we will agree to disagree....wish, for the babies' sakes, it were different.
Well, if you're quite set in your ways that's just fine. It's a bit strange to claim that you don't understand an issue if you're just using it as a chance to state your view. Ignorance, realy or affected, rarely makes you or your views seem more presentable.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#13 Jul 30, 2010
thats disgusting,poor babies didnt ask to be born.and how did the father not know about 8 pregnancy's?i call b/s on the father.i hope she stays in prison forever,and the father too.i just dont see how he knew nothing of it 8 times

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#14 Jul 30, 2010
llamamamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if you're quite set in your ways that's just fine. It's a bit strange to claim that you don't understand an issue if you're just using it as a chance to state your view. Ignorance, realy or affected, rarely makes you or your views seem more presentable.
really
LThomas

United States

#15 Jul 30, 2010
llamamamma wrote:
<quoted text>
She shouldve seeked help after her traumatizing pregnancy..... And he husband didnt think "hey we are having unprotected sex, no birth control, my wife might get pregnant" I think he knew just looked the other way and didnt ask questions.
Killing the newborns and abortions.... is not the the same. To have that breathing child in your arms after you have looked into their eyes and held them, then to put a pillow over its face??? That takes a very dark dark person. She still couldve given them up for adoption. Or left them at a hospital.
Kathie, let me ask you do you believe in the death penalty??
Many conservatives will be against abortion but for the death penalty. A life is a life right???
Bottom line this woman needs mental help she needed it long before she got pregnant. She will have her day in court. In the end she will have to face god for what she has done and ask him for forgiveness. I think the husband is lying.... and should be charged.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#16 Jul 30, 2010
kathie wrote:
its not murder,if they get it done before the fetus has a heartbeat,also if abortions weren't legal,you would see a lot more child murders.and then you would be asking yourself"why wasnt there anyway to help these kids from suffering?"well there is.and the fetus's go to ppl with horrible medical conditions.i think its a good thing.also there would be A LOT more welfare babies,living in the ghetto being bread into little gangsters.so as long as its dont in the first 2 months its not murder
Kenneth

Akron, OH

#17 Jul 30, 2010
kathie wrote:
You are absolutely correct, but 99% of readers of this article are too stubborn to view it that way. They'll say bad things about your post instead of analyzing the truth in your statement.
kathie

Wadsworth, OH

#18 Jul 30, 2010
The can of worms is open and I'm not going there--as I said before, it depends on your personal state of mind about murder.

Yes, I believe in the death penalty for the GUILT of a horrendous murder....that is precisely why an INNOCENT baby dying (usually because of someone's self-centered desire not to have him/her) is beyond my comprehension....and always will be. God bless those millions of tiny souls--may they rest in peace.
OMG

Strongsville, OH

#19 Jul 30, 2010
I hope those babies did not suffer. This woman is most likely mentally ill.
Concerned Adult

Cleveland, OH

#20 Jul 30, 2010
Erica D: What a convoluted response. You've made a # of judgements here about the babies and how it's okay to kill 'em as long as they help someone else, or aren't ghetto or all your other ridiculous statements.
Kathie is correct...murder is murder but those who think of "it" as a fetus will never see that it is really a human from conception. Sadly that is why the murder will continue.
And I don't believe in abortion and I don't believe in the death penalty. Sick as it is that we have to support a murderer, it is still killing.
God bless all of you who do not see life as life, no matter when.
Tommy

Everetts, NC

#21 Jul 30, 2010
Put this completely, absolutely idiot in a bag and do the same to her of what she did to those poor babies, but as usual with this lovely court system the US has, she will prob get off for some reason.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Creationism isn't a science and doesn't belong ... 5 min The Dude 658
Lebron 'CHOCKED" again 3 hr Rockets win again 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr Namu Myoho Renge Kyo 19,633
americas racial war that wont stop Sat sick of it 7
Kristy Capel makes me sick Feb 26 maestro64 1
The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) Feb 26 linda 1,068
fleet avenue Feb 26 Observer 1
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News