Missing Cleveland women found alive; three men arrested

May 7, 2013 Full story: WTHR-TV Indianapolis 102

Three women who disappeared a decade ago were found alive Monday night in a home in Cleveland, Ohio.

Full Story
TMD

Oakland, CA

#108 May 15, 2013
Tikk wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing, for no apparent reason, you hate the black man that looked past race and helped the young victims more than the nasty, demented pervert that ruined their lives.
You're no better than terrorist who hate Americans and want to kill and destroy us for no reason. Your Maw-maw should be so proud of you.
Don't be a damn fool.

Angel Cordero kicked in the door and got Amanda and her child out, then Ramsey clearly lied. In a one on one interview Ramsey directly implied that the other guy (I assume he was referring to Cordero) ran off like a girl. Whereas Ramsey referred to himself as having "cojones" and being the one who kicked in the door and helping the victims out.(I wonder what he did with his half eaten Big Mac).
Ramsey clearly seems to be someone who is relishing the attention.
Yet another African-American looking for undeserved attention.
Here is the real man who initiated and did the rescueing..
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/09/ange...
TMD

Oakland, CA

#109 May 15, 2013
Ramsey supporter wrote:
<quoted text>What's your point? What if one of those women would have been your sister,mother,family member? What he be the same ol boon?
So why are you a "Ramsey supporter"? Are you also a fan of Mc Donalds?
Bone heads.
TMD

Oakland, CA

#110 May 15, 2013
Tikk wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing, for no apparent reason, you hate the black man that looked past race and helped the young victims more than the nasty, demented pervert that ruined their lives.
Wow.
Tell me, how did Ramsey help those young ladies? You are so willingly gullible.
TMD

Oakland, CA

#111 May 15, 2013
Nicky wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that America is a country comprised of immigrants, right? More so, than any other country in the world. Also, am I correct in assuming that as far as you see it, Americans don't harm other Americans? We are just upstanding peaceful human beings?
-Timothy McVeigh
-Byron Williams
-Jared Loughner
-Eddie Gein
I suppose they are/were all immigrants as well.
I find myself incredibly frustrated with the generalizations I encounter. It's really pretty sickening. It seems that educated individuals tend to make less generalizations, but seeing how my
-Maternal Grandpa is Irish
-Maternal Grandma is Indian and African American
-Paternal Grandpa is African American
-Paternal Grandma is Caucasian,
I could just be a stupid immigrant spouting nonsense. ;-)
I suppose youu are one of those damn liberal fools that are fighting for no borders, no language and no culture. Oy yes the millions of illegals that are here are not really illegal , but just undocumented Americans. You are a proponent of legalizing 30,000,000 plus million immigrants in Obama's immigration refoirm bill, aren'';t you.
Why did you leave out the thousands of blacks that unwarrantly attack whites?
Your school is doing you very wrong.
TMD

Oakland, CA

#112 May 15, 2013
To 'nicky'
Oh I see, you're black.
Wilma Fingerdu

Norristown, PA

#113 May 16, 2013
TMD wrote:
To 'nicky'
Oh I see, you're black.
ok TMD, seeing that you're incapable of staying on topic (not really surprise here), give me a well thought our answer with YOUR plan on immigration reform? I don't want links to nonsense nor party blaming, I want YOU to tell the class the plan the government SHOULD take to address the immigration issue. Teach us. not rants, an actual SOLUTION... & go..
Wilma Fingerdu

Norristown, PA

#114 May 16, 2013
THIS part alone tells me you fear everyone in Oakland, prob rightfully so since you're living in a primarily black area as a white guy.

TMD wrote:
<quoted text>
Many black mass murders here and most kill whites....
http://majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/bla ...
http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/011157.h ...
http://blackracismandracehatred.blogspot.com/ ...
I am afraid that the liberalism that has been taught to you in school has corrupted your mind.
The ratio of blacks that kill their white girlfreinds far exceeds any other races. That includes blacks killing their own race of women..
When I have time I shall explain why...

I have a feeling that last line of yours about "having time" is all you really got there.
TMD

Oakland, CA

#115 May 16, 2013
Wilma Fingerdu wrote:
<quoted text>
ok TMD, seeing that you're incapable of staying on topic (not really surprise here), give me a well thought our answer with YOUR plan on immigration reform?
Tell me wat doas it matter what MY plan is? The fact of it is their are far more than 12 million ILLEGAL immigrants in this country and if Obama has his way his with his reform bill, it will be 30,000,000 that are legal here.Myelf, I welcome them. It will hit the African -American and black [descendants of African-American][ community like a sledge hammer, dear Wilma.

Now don't go fooling yoursef with what "Repblican" Marco Rubio,he is a stooge.
TMD

Oakland, CA

#116 May 16, 2013
*what does
TMD

Oakland, CA

#117 May 16, 2013
Wilma Fingerdu wrote:
THIS part alone tells me you fear everyone in Oakland, prob rightfully so since you're living in a primarily black area as a white guy.
TMD wrote:
<quoted text>
Many black mass murders here and most kill whites....
http://majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/bla ...
http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/011157.h ...
http://blackracismandracehatred.blogspot.com/ ...
I am afraid that the liberalism that has been taught to you in school has corrupted your mind.
The ratio of blacks that kill their white girlfreinds far exceeds any other races. That includes blacks killing their own race of women..
When I have time I shall explain why...
I have a feeling that last line of yours about "having time" is all you really got there.
You, Wilma Fingerdu , cannot accept reality so you go with a personal attack.
Have you ever heard the saying , " when you are brainwashed-thoroughly brainwashed- the trut beoomes offensive.
Btw, do tell, where have I metioned that I am a white Guy"?
TMD

Oakland, CA

#118 May 16, 2013
Wilma Fingerdu wrote:
<quoted text>
ok TMD, seeing that you're incapable of staying on topic
WatI hav stated in my posts has all to do with the topic of this post. the fact of it is, it was NOT that African-American wife beater that was the "hero".
Has that sunk into your head yet?
It is obvious that it has not and that you have no facts whatsoever because all that you have been doing is throwing personal attacks at me.
In addition to you unsubstantially claiming that I am white, you also claim that I am in Oakland.
Now just because I lay down the TRUE facts is no reason for you to get mad and begin your futile attempts of trying to insult me, Wilma Fingerpu.
Wilma Fingerdu

Norristown, PA

#119 May 17, 2013
TMD wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me wat doas it matter what MY plan is? The fact of it is their are far more than 12 million ILLEGAL immigrants in this country and if Obama has his way his with his reform bill, it will be 30,000,000 that are legal here.Myelf, I welcome them. It will hit the African -American and black [descendants of African-American][ community like a sledge hammer, dear Wilma.
Now don't go fooling yoursef with what "Repblican" Marco Rubio,he is a stooge.
I don't deny the amount that's crossed borders, but you forget they didn't come over on their own first. they were smuggled in & once they learned the system they did the same to their own. you boast the knowledge of the present immigration problem so let's hear the solution. you got one? I doubt it, nobody does & you can't block one border without the blocking the Northern one. I know you're white just by the comments you post, it's a dead giveaway with the hate rants on African-Americans. Now back to the topic. it only stated the 3 women were found alive, not that it mattered WHO found them. Ramsey doesn't claim to be a saint, he was only there to help when it happened. Could you potentially do the same? or you willing to turn your head the other way?
Wilma Fingerdu

Norristown, PA

#120 May 17, 2013
TMD wrote:
<quoted text>
WatI hav stated in my posts has all to do with the topic of this post. the fact of it is, it was NOT that African-American wife beater that was the "hero".
Has that sunk into your head yet?
It is obvious that it has not and that you have no facts whatsoever because all that you have been doing is throwing personal attacks at me.
In addition to you unsubstantially claiming that I am white, you also claim that I am in Oakland.
Now just because I lay down the TRUE facts is no reason for you to get mad and begin your futile attempts of trying to insult me, Wilma Fingerpu.
there's not a single personal attack on you, I'm actually being nice. truth is something I doubt you're really capable of there so while you dwell on events that don't actually have an effect on you, the rest of society will move passed you.
TMD

Oakland, CA

#121 Jun 5, 2013
Wilma Fingerdu wrote:
<quoted text>
there's not a single personal attack on you, I'm actually being nice. truth is something I doubt you're really capable of there so while you dwell on events that don't actually have an effect on you, the rest of society will move passed you.
You assualted me with personal attacks; one only has to read your posts to confirm that.
How do you know what has an effect on me? Do I know you , little lady?

Btw, Society will move past you too. Just ecause you think you're some kind of 20 something hipster means nothing. One day you will be forty..fifty...
Where do you come up with the name 'fingerdu' anyways? Your artificial intelligence belittles you, young lady.
TMD

Oakland, CA

#122 Jun 5, 2013
Wilma Fingerdu wrote:
<quoted text>
you dwell on events that don't actually have an effect on you
Tell me, does anything on topix actually have an effect on you?
Drop the trivial games, little lady.
TMD

Oakland, CA

#123 Jun 5, 2013
Wilma Fingerdu wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't deny the amount that's crossed borders, but you forget they didn't come over on their own first. they were smuggled in & once they learned the system they did the same to their own. you boast the knowledge of the present immigration problem so let's hear the solution. you got one? I doubt it, nobody does & you can't block one border without the blocking the Northern one. I know you're white just by the comments you post, it's a dead giveaway with the hate rants on African-Americans. Now back to the topic. it only stated the 3 women were found alive, not that it mattered WHO found them. Ramsey doesn't claim to be a saint, he was only there to help when it happened. Could you potentially do the same? or you willing to turn your head the other way?
Of course I know about the immigration problem. I already told you I am in favor of Obama's reform bill. There will be over 50,000,000
new people here and you can bet they are going to do the same to the high tech world as what they did to the trades. I am also in favor of the affordable health care act. You see, you young people will pay dearly for what you voted in. You are going to get yours.
For you men that wanted women in the military, you are going to get yours. That so-called 'war on sexual harrassment' is going to really blow up in your faces. Btw, I am in favor of the war on sexual harrassment too.
Believe me, by the time that 'war is done, you will have no men in the military. You will have only women, fags and transgenders.
It won't be long , when you say to a women , "you have nice legs" or a "you look good" , you may just receive a OTH. Believe that.
Btw,fingerdPu,I was in the service and I TRULY did save people that were in severe conditions.
That ramsey character saved no one. It was the Latino that kicked in the door, the girl ran out and that ramsey character jsut happened to be in a spot where the girl ran.
I will ask you what what you asked me: Does that case have any direct effect on you , Wilma?
No, I didn't think so. Grow up.
TMD

Oakland, CA

#124 Jun 5, 2013
Wilma Fingerdu wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you're white just by the comments you post, it's a dead giveaway with the hate rants on African-Americans.
Wow. Just too funny.
You know, Wilma, You can say whatever you want, but to a lot of Mexicans you are simply what is known as Miata. Go ahead, Wilma, ask me how I know this.
Hate rants? Oh please do explain....
TMD

Oakland, CA

#125 Jun 5, 2013
Wilma Fingerdu wrote:
Haha! You funny little thing. This is not a primarily black neighborhood anymore. I will tell you in another five years, the blacks will be gone all together. Have you heard about the Latinos rrunning the blacks out of the S. Calif black neighborhoods?
TMD

Oakland, CA

#126 Jun 5, 2013
Wilma Fingerdu wrote:
<quoted text>
Ramsey doesn't claim to be a saint, he was only there to help when it happened.
So tell me,what EXACTLY did ramsey DO, Wilma? PROOF please.
TMD

Oakland, CA

#127 Jun 5, 2013
Wilma Fingerdu wrote:
<quoted text>
the hate rants on African-Americans.
Oh I see. You mean this...

http://www.topix.com/forum/cleveland/T0J9NPP9...

Hey, I am only stating facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Sissy Hagelstein 19,474
who enjoys dilaudid as much as i do? 3 hr Keepitreal9 3
Tamir Rice rally at Cleveland's Public Square s... 20 hr Lucas Mc Cain 1
The Immigration Issue is all About Voter Base Sun Culture Auditor 1
Ohio men could be cleared in 1975 Cleveland murder Nov 21 Kevin from michigan 1
Must See Decadence for Entertainment on The Sl... Nov 21 Matt Kruse 2
where can u find dog food in cleveland? Nov 20 txt me 11
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cleveland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cleveland