Missing Cleveland women found alive; three men arrested

May 7, 2013 Full story: WTHR-TV Indianapolis 102

Three women who disappeared a decade ago were found alive Monday night in a home in Cleveland, Ohio.

Full Story

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#31 May 8, 2013
hmm wrote:
Time to invade Cuba.
Why?
Texas

United States

#32 May 8, 2013
Wishing nothing but good for these ladies n child. May their strength continue so they can continue to b able to start getting their lives on the right track. Love from Texas Everyone!!
Nicky

Cleveland, OH

#33 May 8, 2013
Lisa wrote:
I'll say it again and again, Close the borders and close the borders now. If these people are not in America they can't harm Americans.
911, Boston the first world trade center bombing and all the attempts, And how many we don't know about. Americans are being harmed in one way or another every day by people our government willingly lets into the U.S. Stop this madness and the assault on the American people,
You do realize that America is a country comprised of immigrants, right? More so, than any other country in the world. Also, am I correct in assuming that as far as you see it, Americans don't harm other Americans? We are just upstanding peaceful human beings?

-Timothy McVeigh
-Byron Williams
-Jared Loughner
-Eddie Gein

I suppose they are/were all immigrants as well.

I find myself incredibly frustrated with the generalizations I encounter. It's really pretty sickening. It seems that educated individuals tend to make less generalizations, but seeing how my
-Maternal Grandpa is Irish
-Maternal Grandma is Indian and African American
-Paternal Grandpa is African American
-Paternal Grandma is Caucasian,
I could just be a stupid immigrant spouting nonsense. ;-)

God is good

Clarksburg, WV

#35 May 9, 2013
When will the award money be released? Charles Ramsey "said" he wants the money to go to the 3 women!!!!
Texas

United States

#36 May 9, 2013
Wish there were more human beings like Mr. Ramsey, but there r not. He was a the right place at the right time. It was Gods' plan.God Bless Him! God send those girls a guardian Angel that day!!
reader

Carmel, IN

#37 May 9, 2013
Zog wrote:
The police dogs never picked up the scent of these toddlers when they where snatched by the harley biker city employees?
Notice the zog news headlines always refer to the victims as 'women', to downplay the crimes on these toddlers?
Are you referring to the Castro case? They were TEENS not toddlers. It will be just a matter of time before we hear the details of the horrendous torture these girls went through.
just

Winnipeg, Canada

#38 May 9, 2013
I think Ariel Castro should to spend the rest of his life behind bars and feel what its like to be the other side. Hope its solitary confinment and the occasional escpades out so he can be the object of sex desire by other inmates.
MrSize13feet

Brooklyn, NY

#40 May 9, 2013
The guy who "rescued" the first girl is ignorant as HELL. Convicted felon (then again , so is Martha Stewart), looks like a drug addict or alcoholic, apparently another guy claims he rescued the girl first, blah blah blah.. The media loves to go after ignorant minorities and try to make them stars. And what happens, they end up back in the same boat, and it all fades away. Let's see what happens with this one. He gives interviews worse than Lil Wayne. Do you have any idea of how you LOOK? He'll get a makeover, an offer for hopefully a better job, then maybe he can get current on the measely $51 a month child support he has failed to pay for years. Jeesh.

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#41 May 9, 2013
I'm wondering if they can make the kidnapping charge for the 6 year old stick? It is mist likely his daughter, after all. He did not take her from her mother or home. Will be curious to see how that charge plays out.
oh brother

Osceola Mills, PA

#42 May 9, 2013
Zoe Regen wrote:
Three men arrested, all democrats! Good grief!
Oh brother talk about clueless.
Lisa

Mountain Home, AR

#43 May 9, 2013
If our government would grow a pair and close the borders these things can't happen . These S. balls can't harm Americans if they are not in America.

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#44 May 9, 2013
Lisa wrote:
If our government would grow a pair and close the borders these things can't happen . These S. balls can't harm Americans if they are not in America.
Puerto Ricans like Ariel Castro are US citizens.
who just wow

Hazleton, PA

#45 May 9, 2013
I cannot believe how uneducated and racist some people are. They want to believe Puerto Rico is a foreign country... with delegates in Congress instead of an embassy in DC. I remember a "mutt" comedian stating he was a Mexican in the West and a Puerto Rican in the Northeast and a Cuban in Florida.
Lisa

Mountain Home, AR

#46 May 9, 2013
who just wow wrote:
I cannot believe how uneducated and racist some people are. They want to believe Puerto Rico is a foreign country... with delegates in Congress instead of an embassy in DC. I remember a "mutt" comedian stating he was a Mexican in the West and a Puerto Rican in the Northeast and a Cuban in Florida.
Puerto Rican's Mexicans Ect. They are all Hispanic. All Hispanics are cut out of the same turd.
Lisa

Mountain Home, AR

#47 May 9, 2013
There are a number of good places to observe Hispanic heritage. Start at the welfare office, then go over to the courthouse, then swing by the prison, then go by the maternity ward, then the hospital emergency ward and after it gets dark you can cruise down through the barrio where they make it easy to score some dope. But they're a proud people.
TMD

Oakland, CA

#49 May 9, 2013
White b!tches got what they deserved.
TMD

Oakland, CA

#50 May 9, 2013
Dirty jungle boon is a hero!! Unbelievable!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/491...

Here is the true Boon...

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/clevel...
reader

Carmel, IN

#51 May 9, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>I think there are going to be more charges against him. There were cadaver dogs sniffing for remains, most likely from all the abortions he induced, so he can also be charged with murder and then he could get the death penalty.........just my guess.
I'll bet there was another kidnapped victim that died. I thought there was another teen missing in that area around the time of their disapearances.
Cavs Fan

Fayetteville, GA

#52 May 9, 2013
Maybe the 3 newly released women can convince Lebron to return to the Cavs next year during free agency>Just a thought!
Ramsey supporter

Fayetteville, GA

#53 May 9, 2013
TMD wrote:
Dirty jungle boon is a hero!! Unbelievable!
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/491...
Here is the true Boon...
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/clevel...
What's your point? What if one of those women would have been your sister,mother,family member? What he be the same ol boon?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Smelly twatttt hi... 19,395
where can you buy heroin in cleveland? 16 hr cleveland 2
Best pizza? 17 hr Floyd 2
And that's why you're called Cleveland CLOWNS Oct 22 Permanti in da house 3
Gotham and Stalker in The War On Culture Oct 21 Culture Auditor 1
Ebola in Clevelnd Now!!! Oct 20 Shaun Street rules 3
Was Dumb fired from Rovers Morning Glory Oct 20 Shaun Street rules 47
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match

Cleveland Jobs

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cleveland News, Events & Info