Cleveland teens missing for years found

May 6, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Kypost.Com

CLEVELAND, Ohio - Cleveland police said missing teens Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and a third woman were found in a west side house on Monday.

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 86 of86
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Curious wrote:
How did Amanda Berry open the front door inside the house or did Ariel Castro leave it unlocked?
Supposedly he had left the inner door unlocked so she decided to risk an escape.
wtn13

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

somebody said the little girl somehow help her get out. his brother said that he left a door unlocked. its still an awesome story!!!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

There now seems to be some dispute over who actually helped here. Whether it was truly Charles Ramsey or this Angel guy..

I heard an interview with Ramsey on Fox and he did not seem too bright. He had trouble answering even simple questions. When Greta asked him how far his house was from Castro's, he thought a long time and finally said 25....inches. But she called from a house across the street. Amanda gave the address to the 911 operator as 2007 but the operator said the call originated from 2010. That would be on the opposite of the street. 25 inches is a very narrow street.

At one time when Greta asked a question about what was said, Ramsey asked her what she meant and when She made a suggestion he would say,"That is exactly what I said... word for word."

It just makes me wonder.

She also had another interview with a relative of this Angel. This one sounded more believable.

I imagine both are on Greta's site or Fox News site but I have yet to watch them again.
wtn13

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

think what they said was the little girl helped amanda out of the inner room. then she was able to get to the front door and then I suppose you say the rest is history.

ramsey had a good interview on the rock newman show. the only one who can clear up who help her out is amanda.
Johnny Reb

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Ariel Castro to plead not guilty.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/05/15/us-...

Interesting to find out what his defense strategy will be.
TMD

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Troll Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
People like you shouldn't be on our streets!
Yes, the old addage: when brainwashed-thoroughly brainwashed- the Truth becomes the offensive. Quite obvious that you are offended by the Truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 86 of86
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cleveland Discussions

Search the Cleveland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
LeBron James 17 hr Guru 8
the decline of ebay (May '13) 23 hr EbayRevealed 24
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Fri toomanymistakes 18,494
Review: Cancinos Multiservice Office Wed Anonymous customer 1
Michelle Knight Information Jul 8 Raven 7
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 4 edfgyujm 226
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 2 Lindsay 2,213
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••