Cleveland teens missing for years found

May 6, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Kypost.Com

CLEVELAND, Ohio - Cleveland police said missing teens Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and a third woman were found in a west side house on Monday.

Comments
1 - 20 of 86 Comments Last updated Jun 11, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Deport Piers Morgan

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

The woman interviewed by Piers Morgan sounds like she needs to be deported along with Piers Morgan. Obviously Piers Morgan doesn't know how to interview a wet-back.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Deport Piers Morgan wrote:
The woman interviewed by Piers Morgan sounds like she needs to be deported along with Piers Morgan. Obviously Piers Morgan doesn't know how to interview a wet-back.
I agree. I just wonder if anyone that lived on that particular street could even speak English, except for the woman Piers interviewed and even she was hard to understand. That is more than likely why the pervert had those girls living in that area, he knew or hoped they wouldn't be able to communicate. Thank god for hero's like Charles Ramsey and thank god they are alive and out of that house of torment! As far as their abductor going to jail, they need to turn his ass over to those ladies families and let them do with him what they please!! Prison is to good for the sick demented psycho perverted piece of trash!!
Midwest Grand Wizard

Bridgman, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

This piece of shi7 will be raped and beaten daily. No place to hide in jail.
Angel

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

omg...amazing story so happy the families!!! its a good night in cleveland...God Bless!!!!
AngryBlackMan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Angel wrote:
omg...amazing story so happy the families!!! its a good night in cleveland...God Bless!!!!
Amazing story? Think of the horror these girls went through. They will be damaged for life. They will never feel safe walking the streets because of the abuse they suffered.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

AngryBlackMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing story? Think of the horror these girls went through. They will be damaged for life. They will never feel safe walking the streets because of the abuse they suffered.
Agreed. Ten to twelve years is a very long time. Prayers for their emotional recoveries and adjustments they will have to make in life. Still praise God that their imprisonment is finally over. And God Bless the man who was there to help one break open the door. I listened to the 911 tape on the phone and remember Amanda's words "I'm free now."
Pete Moss

Bethpage, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Stuff like this is the inevitable result of unrestricted immigration. And our so-called "leaders" are trying to make the situation worse. It should be exceedingly DIFFICULT to enter the U.S., not exceedingly easy!!!
A Citizen

Meadville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Just another example of bad police work. Go Cleveland
Perhaps if the house was next to a donut shop.... The cops MIGHT have solved this case or if there would have been a couple pot plants in the house
A Citizen

Meadville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Pete Moss wrote:
Stuff like this is the inevitable result of unrestricted immigration. And our so-called "leaders" are trying to make the situation worse. It should be exceedingly DIFFICULT to enter the U.S., not exceedingly easy!!!
They should hold a Shoot a Sp ic Day and clean up Cleveland
STRIKE2

Stambaugh, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

The men that kidnapped them all lived in the same house?Wonder if they had jobs or was living off a check and foodstamps?WERE THEY WHITE
wavohio

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

The neighbor who made the 911 call and kicked in the door is a hero, hopefully the girls can recover from this tragedy.

“GOVERNMENT OF DECEIVERS (GOD)”

Since: Sep 10

NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Another Teachable moment

Can the United States (Treasury) afford to find any missing people in the American Holocaust (death fix it / deficit)? Benghazi? Collusion / Terrorism.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/19275418/Jaycee-Lee...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/17812090/Will-Only-...

I AM YHVH DEITY THE FARTHER CIPHER 888

YHVH suspends mercy in response to god (government of deceivers) suspension of inalienable rights ( life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness) in the American Holocaust (Moral corruption, suspension of Habeas Corpus to avoid liabilities - Fraud - Terminal Injustice - Economic oppression - Murderbyproxy - Population Control - death fix it>deficit<). Those entrusted with protecting American Citizens by enforcing the laws of the United States Constitution and refusing to do so for personal gain is Treason / Terrorism. Terrorism begets terrorism. Government Officials achieving the National goal set in Executive Order 12871 reducing government (we the people) reducing government spending (no due process, no justice, no liabilities, just murder and mayhem through lie, delay and deny til you die tactics).

Thank YHVH, YHVH welcome, YHVH bless, YHVH bless
You
Have
Victory
Halleluejah!

NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

And yet another teachable moment

http://www.scribd.com/doc/59742361/Jaycee-Lee...

NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Opportunities for who in the American Holocaust?

How will Charles Ramsey be bamboozled out of the reward money?

According to the media is Charles Ramsey a hero or a hoe?
Leon Benbo

Potomac, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

I'm certain Castro will plead insanity:

"Your Honor, I plead insanity... I'm crazy about those girls!"
Joe Bidens press agent

Ellijay, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

If the Ohio justice and prison systems do this case justice, Castro will soon be in a 10' x 10' enclosure with a 350-pound, sex starved, silverback lifer who thinks he has a cute butt.
Johnny Reb

Kuttawa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Juan wrote:
The worst they will get is Deported if even that!
The poor Mexicans live under a different set of rules that the legal citizens have to live under
The government lets them get away with breaking the Immigration Laws...So they figure they can Kidnap & rape Who ever they feel like
The guys who did this horrible crime may not have been immigrants. The picture of the house shows a Puerto Rican flag out front. Puerto Rico has been part of the United States and its people U.S. citizens for 115 years.
charter

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

They all will get life of course without Parole, but it won't make up for the crimes, also there is NO WAY that somebody besides them didn't know this was going on.
Mr Ramsey for Pres

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

President Obama is not helping the US giving Citizenship to useless illegals that have nothing to offer the US instead, they use up all our resources and demand that we support them through our taxes. It's amazing that THE US PRESIDENT would give in to those illegals who bring their trashed way of life into our communities and destroy our safe cities with their cartel ways.
And for those mutua fuckers who harmed those precious children, hang them by each testical one at a time, once they are ripped from their body stand each bastard up against a work bench, get a skill saw and cut their penis to shreads. Once all that is finished, let them stand there while you get another child molester to clean the mess. Then, inform all prisoners who these fuckers are and throw them into the lions den.
Janeanne67

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Sandy NT wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. Ten to twelve years is a very long time. Prayers for their emotional recoveries and adjustments they will have to make in life. Still praise God that their imprisonment is finally over. And God Bless the man who was there to help one break open the door. I listened to the 911 tape on the phone and remember Amanda's words "I'm free now."
Yes prayers are the answer, what was god busy for 10 years? Cause I bet the families were prayn for their return not prayn for their torture for 10 years. Your god his god and their god can't all be right, time to give it up on him I think. If we can't be decent human beings without a make believe man in our heads then we in trouble.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Cleveland Forum right now

Search the Cleveland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr aint nobody got time 18,728
"Evil Dead: The Musical" Brings Decadence to t... 9 hr Culture Auditor 1
Was Dumb fired from Rovers Morning Glory 12 hr willie in colorado 12
Cleveland is a Dangerous City with Dangerous En... Mon Cheese 3
The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) Mon PRIVATE 988
Current Agricultural Use Value (CAUV) Aug 14 Mr Douglas 1
FitzGerald says there was nothing improper in 2... Aug 9 mike 2
•••
•••
•••
Cleveland Dating

more search filters

less search filters