Cleveland: Police make arrest in 1984...

Cleveland: Police make arrest in 1984 murder of teenager

There are 2 comments on the WKYC-TV Cleveland story from May 14, 2013, titled Cleveland: Police make arrest in 1984 murder of teenager. In it, WKYC-TV Cleveland reports that:

In the wake of the rescue of three missing women, it appears that another past high-profile case may have an unexpected ending.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKYC-TV Cleveland.

Hollywood Elitest

Hazleton, PA

#1 May 14, 2013
Oh come on that was how long ago, even Roman Polanski and Mike Tyson are allowed to work in Hollywood.
Brandie

Boynton Beach, FL

#2 May 15, 2013
Hollywood Elitest wrote:
Oh come on that was how long ago, even Roman Polanski and Mike Tyson are allowed to work in Hollywood.
Does it really matter how many years ago it was?? Cold blooded murder is cold blooded murder!! This poor little girl kidnapped and killed walking home from school! It makes me sick. Thank God they caught the creep, there is NO stature of limitations on murder, Thank God!!

If this little girl had been your sister or daughter or niece you would never of wrote this and would feel very differently would'nt you now!! and I hope nothing like this ever happens to you or your loved ones, because the pain and suffering would be too much, no one deserves this!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Girl, 10, among victims in 3 shootings in Cleve... 12 hr bozo 1
cost to hold events at the wolstein center Fri curious 1
News Cleveland Law Allows Transgender Employees to U... Fri TerriB1 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Jul 27 stupid republicans 20,391
News DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz will not spe... Jul 26 Captain Yesterday 46
Local Politics Do you approve of Kevin Kelley as ? Jul 25 Alex 1
Trump Jul 23 Dump the Trump 3

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages