Argentine glacier advances despite gl...

Argentine glacier advances despite global warming

There are 2 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Jun 14, 2009, titled Argentine glacier advances despite global warming. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

In this May 18, 2009 file photo, tourists walk on Perito Moreno Glacier in Los Glaciares National Park in Argentina's Patagonia region.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

iblosted

Kingman, AZ

#1 Jun 15, 2009
I am sure that the sky is falling folks, will have an explanation for this, after all golbal warming is a money maker for a lot of people, including mr gore and friends,dont cha kno ?
Yep

Vallejo, CA

#2 Jun 15, 2009
In the 1870s the Earth had higher temperatures than it does today and our carbon emissions were a blip compared to what they are today. Does anyone remember a book that was required reading in some high schools titled 'The Coming Ice Age' which predicted the next cycle of global climate would freeze most of the planet for thousands of years just like it done in the past. As I recall there was hysteria about that too and probably some entrepeneur tried to use it to sell vacation condos in Brazil. Al Gore is a charlatan plain and simple

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valdivia, Chile Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Images show big retreat of Chile glacier (Dec '11) Dec '11 Pedro 1
News Chicoans weather earthquake in Chile (Mar '10) Mar '10 Old timer 1
News Argentine glacier advances despite global warming (Jun '09) Oct '09 Garland Saber 3
News Argentine glacier advances despite global warming (Jun '09) Jun '09 watch out argentina 4
News Argentine glacier advances despite global warming (Jun '09) Jun '09 hehe 2
News Argentina's Perito Moreno glacier advances in f... (Jun '09) Jun '09 Gaelic Sookie 8
News Melting Causes Lake in Chile to Empty (Apr '08) Apr '08 qqhjhjg 1
More from around the web