Michael Jackson costumes shown on wor...

Michael Jackson costumes shown on world tour

There are 26 comments on the The London Free Press story from May 14, 2012, titled Michael Jackson costumes shown on world tour. In it, The London Free Press reports that:

Michael Jackson's former assistant and manager, Frank Cascio opens up about the star in his new book, My Friend Michael: An Ordinary Friendship with an Extraordinary Man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The London Free Press.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
King Elvis

Wahroonga, Australia

#23 Jan 25, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
He had two full face-lifts and rhinoplasty during the mid-1970s.
He did not.

Rumours only, no official sources.

You are wrong.

And a c-nt.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24 Jan 25, 2013
King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
He did not.
Rumours only, no official sources.
You are wrong.
And a c-nt.
BTW c-nts are useful. Bwahahahaha!
Patrick

Avon, CT

#25 Jan 26, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
You have balls . There is so much written about mj , yet you either dismiss it, or state not true . You live in a fantasy world .
Patrick

Avon, CT

#26 Jan 26, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
He had two full face-lifts and rhinoplasty during the mid-1970s.
Surely you didn't expect him to look good after having abused himslelf with drugs and a bad diet for many years.
Elvis also dosed a 14 year old Priscilla with uppers to adjust her moods. After their separation, Priscilla watched as Elvis simultaneously inflated and imploded. His body ballooned, choked with cheeseburgers and pint tubs of ice cream, and he hid it behind jewelled capes and jumpsuits; his act became louder and a self-parody. "'He was terribly insecure by the end. People were always saying to him, "You didn't fill up the room today, it wasn't a sell-out."
Sometimes they had to curtain off whole areas of seating to make it look less empty. No one could tell him he had a problem, or get him to deal with his addictions.
What source that elvis didnt always sell out ? I never heard of it . The 77 filmed one is clearly sold out by a mix of people and gender. You also make no sense , If people told him it wasn't a sell out , then why curtain off a whole area ?? Also I don't anyone can curtain off a area 1) no curtains in a stadium 2) fire code

You are lying hater
Here is a news article for you
The organisers of the World Music Awards, which took place in London last night, are reportedly livid that Michael Jackson made £250,000 worth of demands then was booed off stage after only singing four lines.
Patrick

Avon, CT

#27 Jan 26, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
You are lying . I googled and searched . Elvis always sold out . He even sold out always at the largest showroom in Vegas two shows a night .
The Credit Angel Can Help

Schenectady, NY

#28 Jan 26, 2013
Michael Joseph Jackson had over fifty major plastic surgeries and was booed off the stage at an award show, the American Music awards? Very interesting. Looks like the over rated pedophile dancer was surpassed and defeated long before King Justin was even born.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santiago, Chile Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope's zero tolerance for pedophiles faces test... (Mar '15) May '16 Gods r Delusions ... 4
Most Chile Earthquakes Are Japan's Conspiracy (Sep '15) Apr '16 lol 7
iptv (Feb '16) Feb '16 SMART IPTV 1
News Magnitude 6.6 Aftershock Hits Chile Just Days A... (Sep '15) Sep '15 kushalkumar 1
News Gadhafi forces defy U.S.-led might (Mar '11) Jul '15 swedenforever 73
God Damned Holy Spirit!!!. (May '15) May '15 God worships Israel 1
News Heavy rains cause flooding in usually bone-dry ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 swept-away 1
More from around the web