Michael Jackson costumes shown on world tour

May 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The London Free Press

Michael Jackson's former assistant and manager, Frank Cascio opens up about the star in his new book, My Friend Michael: An Ordinary Friendship with an Extraordinary Man.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Judged:

Haterz are so stupid to think Michael Jackson's costumes were his normal attire.

Elvis's bulging, side splitting jumpsuits were too. His blubber jiggled away in them to a chunk of burning love. ROFL
hater

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Michael normal attire was a fake nose,red lipstick,a siily looking wig and a mask to hide his hideous face.ROFL

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

hater wrote:
Michael normal attire was a fake nose,red lipstick,a siily looking wig and a mask to hide his hideous face.ROFL
Jacko would have tried **ANYTHING** to get noticed.

"I only had two surgeries" ~mj

Marilyn Manson looks normal upside that dingbat.

lol
bambos catcher

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

This is the lunchtime news at two.
1)my idol Michael jackson called names.
2)He was beautiful inside and outside.
3)He was a world class entertainer.
4)He healed the world.

THIS CONCLUDES THE AFTERNOON NEWS,I'LL BE BACK TOMMOROW AT TWO.THANKS FOR READING.

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

hater wrote:
Elvis had a plastic nose too and had two full face lifts his 30s. Bwahahahah

MJ's clothes fitted his sleek body to perfection. He was a fashion icon that hit the front cover of Vogue magazine.

Poor Elvis tried to look like Superman/Batman gone wrong. His spangled jumpsuits were gayer than gay.

He was a hunk of non burning blubber. Even the speed couldn't burn it off for him. lol
bambos catcher

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
MJ's clothes fitted his sleek body to perfection. He was a fashion icon that hit the front cover of Vogue magazine.
Poor Elvis tried to look like Superman/Batman gone wrong. His spangled jumpsuits were gayer than gay.
He was a hunk of non burning blubber. Even the speed couldn't burn it off for him. lol
Correct about Elvis and Michael had a beautiful body.
bambos catcher

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

And Michael himself an extraordinary man.
The Credit Angel Can Help

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Michael Joseph Jackson was scrawny and weak. He had no nose left, a shoebox chin, botox lips that spread across his boney face, eyes that looked like they were going to pop out of their sockets, long nasty finger nails, a bald scalp with a glued on costume wig, tattooed eyebrows, fake eyelashes, a nose piece that was a scab, bleeding ears and white lizard skin.

Michael Joseph Jackson looked like a corpse. And besides, only floons think that disgusting, old chicken hawk was beautiful. However, King Justin is quite normal and it is obvious from Justin's compact disc covers who he is trying to look like and it is not the disgusting Michael Joseph Jackson. You blind and brain damaged floons are very bitter of Michael Joseph Jackson's great fall and untimely death. Bow in silence to King Justin!
bambos catcher

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

You are cruel and nasty and your a hater,that's your opinion,mj was unique and talented better than justin bieber will ever be,michael worked tiredlessly for charities on top of everything else.Thanks for the insults though,true mj fans knew mj,not some five minute pop star.
The Credit Angel Can Help

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

bambos catcher wrote:
You are cruel and nasty and your a hater,that's your opinion,mj was unique and talented better than justin bieber will ever be,michael worked tiredlessly for charities on top of everything else.Thanks for the insults though,true mj fans knew mj,not some five minute pop star.
Justin Bieber's career is not over, floon. He is still getting hits and he is as popular as ever. Like I said, King Justin has put half of Michael Joseph Jackson's entire top ten 40 year catalog in only four years. A five minute pop star? I don't think so. Michael Joseph Jackson using fake charity public relation campaigns for publicity isn't working tirelessly. We all know they were all fake to put himself in front of the camera to get praised for them.
Patrick

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
At the kings prime, elvis was the best . Numerous non fans described him as gorgeous , so good looking you just stare . George Harrison described him as an Indian god . Never proven about the plastic surgeries . More importantly , he always looked the same . Mj clearly changed his face , nose , hair .

Vh1 100 sexiest artists rated the king number one male . Mj did NOT place .

I want my MTV book ( John landis never recanted his statements )

the one goal for the BOW video was to make Michael look as least crazy as possible. He said he couldn't direct another video for Michael because of how he looked. He said Michael had 'no nose' and looked horrifying like the phantom of the opera."
Patrick

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

bambos catcher wrote:
Aren't you being cruel and nasty about elvis ?
That makes you a hypocrite

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
At the kings prime, elvis was the best . Numerous non fans described him as gorgeous , so good looking you just stare . George Harrison described him as an Indian god . Never proven about the plastic surgeries . More importantly , he always looked the same . Mj clearly changed his face , nose , hair .
Vh1 100 sexiest artists rated the king number one male . Mj did NOT place .
I want my MTV book ( John landis never recanted his statements )
the one goal for the BOW video was to make Michael look as least crazy as possible. He said he couldn't direct another video for Michael because of how he looked. He said Michael had 'no nose' and looked horrifying like the phantom of the opera."
MJ's vitilogo condition, was what dramatically changed his appearance. Bad rhinoplasty jobs were not his fault too.

Since you know so much about Elvis then you would have to know about his nose job and his two full facelifts. It never was exactly a secret.
Patrick

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
MJ's vitilogo condition, was what dramatically changed his appearance. Bad rhinoplasty jobs were not his fault too.
Since you know so much about Elvis then you would have to know about his nose job and his two full facelifts. It never was exactly a secret.
I don't Believe it . Why ?? Elvis always looked the same . Either it's a lie or that plastic surgeon should be fired .

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't Believe it . Why ?? Elvis always looked the same . Either it's a lie or that plastic surgeon should be fired .
Of course he always looked the same, that's why he had the two full facelifts. His plastic surgery is all over the Web.

If he had of lived longer, he would have ended up looking like a puppet and shattered your romance with him. ROFL

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000062/bio

http://voices.yahoo.com/little-known-facts-el...
King Elvis

Abbotsford, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he always looked the same, that's why he had the two full facelifts. His plastic surgery is all over the Web.
If he had of lived longer, he would have ended up looking like a puppet and shattered your romance with him. ROFL
Stupid, hateful bint.

Elvis had a minor nose correction in 1956, and an eyelift - NOT a full facelift, and only one procedure - in 1975.

Both are documented.

The claims of two full facelifts are unfounded and completely wrong.
Patrick

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Your info has no sources . I went to the "ask Marty lacker" website . People asked him that prior , " elvis had a eyelift only . I don't But probably the biggest giveaway that Jordy Chandler's drawings matched with the photos of Michael Jackson penis was Michael Jackson's lawyer Thomas Mesereau who fought tooth and nail to keep those photographs and drawings out of the courtroom in 2005. You would never fight tooth and nail to keep out drawings that simply did not match.

Also people like Diane Diamond, Ray Chandler (Jordan's uncle), and Jacques Peretti have also confirmed in television documentaries that Jordan was able to accurately described Michael Jacksons penis. Now these people may have never actually seen the drawings and photographs but what is interesting is that Michael Jackson has never taken any legal action against anybody who has claimed that Jordan Chandler (just a little boy at the time) was able to accurately describe his penis.

Now many Jacko fans claim that Jordan said Michael Jackson was circumcised. When in fact, the autopsy stated that he wasn't . This is untrue and the whole story came from the Smoking Gun website, which they lifted from Bob Jones book. The article was removed from the Smoking Gun website a long time ago proving that it was a unreliable and untrue source. To this date there is no reliable or any official source to say that Jordan Chandler said that Michael Jackson was circumcised.

I forgot to mention Dr.Strick. He was one of the persons who was present during the examination and photographing of Jackson's genitalia. He confirmed that Jackson's genitalia was oddly coloured something Michael Jackson himself denied on the Diane Sawyer show. Michael Jackson was caught lying multiple times on that television shows. Dr.Strick also confirmed that Michael Jackson was very uncooperative and was throwing a tantrum during the whole examination making it difficult for the police to photograph his genitals.. Dr.Strick said he was later told that child's (Jordan) description absolutely matched with the photos taken.

http://www.youtube.com/watch... your gossip sources . He passed at 42, his father aged well . I don't buy it . Conversely , just because elvis had plastic surgery does no way suggest he would have ended up like mj . That is a mj floon leap of logic . Mj clearly was not happy with his looks and destroyed his face . You have the romance with mj and absolve of him of any negative or wrongdoing . I accept elvis faults and don't make excuses for them . You are very disrespectful to elvis on every post where you mention him. Clearly elvis threatens your esteem for mj . I have said it many times , elvis at his best was the best " FYI google how he dressed and looked 1969-71. His outfits were sharp .( he dressed better than mj )

Lastly , it must bother you greatly that mj thought of elvis in the same company as Lincoln , JFK , Thomas Edison , Charlie Chaplin and Walt Disney even if you don't .
King Elvis

Abbotsford, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Your info has no sources . I went to the "ask Marty lacker" website . People asked him that prior , " elvis had a eyelift only . I don't But probably the biggest giveaway that Jordy Chandler's drawings matched with the photos of Michael Jackson penis was Michael Jackson's lawyer Thomas Mesereau who fought tooth and nail to keep those photographs and drawings out of the courtroom in 2005. You would never fight tooth and nail to keep out drawings that simply did not match.
Also people like Diane Diamond, Ray Chandler (Jordan's uncle), and Jacques Peretti have also confirmed in television documentaries that Jordan was able to accurately described Michael Jacksons penis. Now these people may have never actually seen the drawings and photographs but what is interesting is that Michael Jackson has never taken any legal action against anybody who has claimed that Jordan Chandler (just a little boy at the time) was able to accurately describe his penis.
Now many Jacko fans claim that Jordan said Michael Jackson was circumcised. When in fact, the autopsy stated that he wasn't . This is untrue and the whole story came from the Smoking Gun website, which they lifted from Bob Jones book. The article was removed from the Smoking Gun website a long time ago proving that it was a unreliable and untrue source. To this date there is no reliable or any official source to say that Jordan Chandler said that Michael Jackson was circumcised.
I forgot to mention Dr.Strick. He was one of the persons who was present during the examination and photographing of Jackson's genitalia. He confirmed that Jackson's genitalia was oddly coloured something Michael Jackson himself denied on the Diane Sawyer show. Michael Jackson was caught lying multiple times on that television shows. Dr.Strick also confirmed that Michael Jackson was very uncooperative and was throwing a tantrum during the whole examination making it difficult for the police to photograph his genitals.. Dr.Strick said he was later told that child's (Jordan) description absolutely matched with the photos taken.
http://www.youtube.com/watch... your gossip sources . He passed at 42, his father aged well . I don't buy it . Conversely , just because elvis had plastic surgery does no way suggest he would have ended up like mj . That is a mj floon leap of logic . Mj clearly was not happy with his looks and destroyed his face . You have the romance with mj and absolve of him of any negative or wrongdoing . I accept elvis faults and don't make excuses for them . You are very disrespectful to elvis on every post where you mention him. Clearly elvis threatens your esteem for mj . I have said it many times , elvis at his best was the best " FYI google how he dressed and looked 1969-71. His outfits were sharp .( he dressed better than mj )
Lastly , it must bother you greatly that mj thought of elvis in the same company as Lincoln , JFK , Thomas Edison , Charlie Chaplin and Walt Disney even if you don't .
By the way, Paul, please do NOT reply to "Justin Harrison" over on the "Elvis Presley Jr is real" thread - it's another idiot troll; he has been reported. Thanks.

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid, hateful bint.
Elvis had a minor nose correction in 1956, and an eyelift - NOT a full facelift, and only one procedure - in 1975.
Both are documented.
The claims of two full facelifts are unfounded and completely wrong.
He had two full face-lifts and rhinoplasty during the mid-1970s.

Surely you didn't expect him to look good after having abused himslelf with drugs and a bad diet for many years.

Elvis also dosed a 14 year old Priscilla with uppers to adjust her moods. After their separation, Priscilla watched as Elvis simultaneously inflated and imploded. His body ballooned, choked with cheeseburgers and pint tubs of ice cream, and he hid it behind jewelled capes and jumpsuits; his act became louder and a self-parody. "'He was terribly insecure by the end. People were always saying to him, "You didn't fill up the room today, it wasn't a sell-out."

Sometimes they had to curtain off whole areas of seating to make it look less empty. No one could tell him he had a problem, or get him to deal with his addictions.
Patrick

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, Paul, please do NOT reply to "Justin Harrison" over on the "Elvis Presley Jr is real" thread - it's another idiot troll; he has been reported. Thanks.
I won't . Thank you king elvis for always bringing FACTS to the table . Last message was garbled bc of copying pasting from iPhone . I don't know why bad vibrations always try to dog elvis . If she loves mj so much why bother with elvis then ??she must hate the mj commissioned psintings of elvis ( lol)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Santiago, Chile Discussions

Search the Santiago, Chile Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gadhafi forces defy U.S.-led might (Mar '11) Jun 24 Swedenforever 72
Justin Bieber in trouble over party (Nov '13) Mar '14 Ronny 9
Justin Bieber in trouble over party (Nov '13) Nov '13 Sterkfontein Swartkrans 1
Chile, Ecuador clinch World Cup berths on final... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Wladimir 2
loan offer ericsonfinance@yahoo.com (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mark 1
Raul Castro turns 82, with heir-apparent on deck (Jun '13) Jun '13 Don From Canada 1
Chile's Bachelet launches presidential campaign (May '13) May '13 JKX 1
•••
•••