Chile police detain Dutchman in Peru ...

Chile police detain Dutchman in Peru killing

There are 17 comments on the LA Daily News story from Jun 3, 2010, titled Chile police detain Dutchman in Peru killing. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

A Dutch man long suspected in the disappearance of an Alabama teen in Aruba was arrested Thursday in the murder of a young woman in Peru.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

Bonesaw

Riverside, CA

#1 Jun 3, 2010
Does he have downs syndrome?? LOL looks like it. well this POS will not escape justice now and i hope they check out his father a little better. they might find out some very interesting things.
old guy

Van Nuys, CA

#2 Jun 3, 2010
I hope for once the USA stays out of it and leaves this jerk down there so what if they kill him ?? oh well ....
Coach

Beverly Hills, CA

#3 Jun 3, 2010
This guy is a dutch national and the victim was from Peru - U.S. has no dog in this fight. Daddy's dead now too no one is around to help this P.O.S. out this time.
Chris

Santa Clarita, CA

#4 Jun 3, 2010
What is the coincidence that a person could be tied to 2 murder victims, in 2 different countries, and 2 different times? I usually never rush to judgement, but in this case, let's face it, 1 person is a suspect in 2 murders, in 2 different countries. IMHO his father was the reason he wasn't charged in the first one, and hopefully can't interfere in this one. I wonder if there are more victims that have not been found, or that his father was able to bribe the locals so he would not be implicated. The guy sis a monster.
Coach

Beverly Hills, CA

#6 Jun 3, 2010
Chris wrote:
What is the coincidence that a person could be tied to 2 murder victims, in 2 different countries, and 2 different times? I usually never rush to judgement, but in this case, let's face it, 1 person is a suspect in 2 murders, in 2 different countries. IMHO his father was the reason he wasn't charged in the first one, and hopefully can't interfere in this one. I wonder if there are more victims that have not been found, or that his father was able to bribe the locals so he would not be implicated. The guy sis a monster.
Daddy's dead now, so if he's going to interfere he'll have to do it from the grave.
Kathleen

Downey, CA

#7 Jun 3, 2010
Do you think he's guilty? HAHAHAHAH - FINALLY - Hopefully this guy will get EXACTLY what he has coming......
Mike

Beverly Hills, CA

#8 Jun 3, 2010
Why isn't he in cuffs in the picture for this story? I hope they're not going soft on this kid once again. Let's hope that someone in Chile or Peru gives this punk a serious beat down.
Willy G

Kihei, HI

#9 Jun 3, 2010
Kathleen wrote:
Do you think he's guilty? HAHAHAHAH - FINALLY - Hopefully this guy will get EXACTLY what he has coming......
South American jails? Yea, maybe he will face justice after all! Probably not a very pleasant future.
Julian Lambert

Pinson, AL

#10 Jun 3, 2010
I will say the price paid for Natalie's justice was served by Stephany losing her life and it appears she fought back, what a brave and strong girl-my heart is just broke, and goes out to her friends and family; she is my hero as she not knowingly has took an animal off the streets that hopefully can't harm another human being.
That smug POS thought he was so smart and had got away with what he did, the way he has ridiculed Beth and her family and I wander was Stephany’s death another vindictive act towards them-Ironic it was 5 years to the day of Natalie disappearing, premeditation was the first thought that came to my mind-and it’s almost like he wanted the world to know look I did it again – Well what goes around comes around, and now there will be justice for both Natalie and Stephany.
A community that has stood by Beth and her family and watched them be torn apart and turned upside down-Wants justice and we want it for both of these beautiful girls!!!
And I wish I could have a front row seat or better yet-bring him to Alabama, I’ll pay his airline ticket (ONE-WAY) here!
honestjerk

Camarillo, CA

#11 Jun 3, 2010
let see how your parents get you out of this one scumbag!
Peru

Westminster, CA

#12 Jun 3, 2010
Well all I got to say is that if Joran goes to prison (which he probably will) he is going to get carved up into many little pieces.think about it he's going to be known as a rich spoiled kid who killed two young women.and one of the woman who he killed is the daughter of a man who is well known in Peru and probably liked and respected & even if Joran's father were still alive he would'nt be able to get his son off the hook this time because of who the father of this young girl is.so if I were Joran I would start asking god for forgiveness for what I have done because something tell's me he is going to be meeting him soon.
Sean

Corona, CA

#13 Jun 3, 2010
Someone throw this privileged little prick off a building already. "Dies in custody" would sound nice.
Bill

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Jun 3, 2010
A Game should be made and a reward should be offered to bring justice to this one
cej39cej

Brea, CA

#16 Jun 3, 2010
How many young women will this rich, spoiled little pri** be allowed to kill?
I think that he made a fatal mistake by killing someone whose father is well liked and respected in a place that he has absolutely no political or family ties.
Throw this piece of crap in prison and let the Peruvian inmates have at him.
You should have stayed in Aruba to do your killing, Joran. Daddy can't help your worthless soul now.
A true psychopath.
Winnetka

South Pasadena, CA

#17 Jun 3, 2010
what a PIG
pam

United States

#18 Jun 3, 2010
Mike wrote:
Why isn't he in cuffs in the picture for this story? I hope they're not going soft on this kid once again. Let's hope that someone in Chile or Peru gives this punk a serious beat down.
i wondered the same thing and my husband said maybe they wish he would try to run so they could kill him, hope so...
sue

Tallmadge, OH

#19 Jun 4, 2010
He wont get out of this one. Hang the SOB!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santiago, Chile Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope's zero tolerance for pedophiles faces test... (Mar '15) May '16 Gods r Delusions ... 4
Most Chile Earthquakes Are Japan's Conspiracy (Sep '15) Apr '16 lol 7
iptv (Feb '16) Feb '16 SMART IPTV 1
News Magnitude 6.6 Aftershock Hits Chile Just Days A... (Sep '15) Sep '15 kushalkumar 1
News Gadhafi forces defy U.S.-led might (Mar '11) Jul '15 swedenforever 73
God Damned Holy Spirit!!!. (May '15) May '15 God worships Israel 1
News Heavy rains cause flooding in usually bone-dry ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 swept-away 1
More from around the web