Obama: U.S., Latin America equal partners

Full story: DispatchPolitics
SANTIAGO, Chile - President Barack Obama said yesterday that the United States has sometimes taken Latin America for granted, but he promised a new relationship that did not consign the region to the status of "junior partner." In his speech, Obama laid out a vision for the Latin American-U.S. relationship that was rooted in a shared belief in ... Full Story
Madashell

Columbus, OH

#1 Mar 22, 2011
Obama starts a war while he and the girls are on holiday. Guess he didn't have time to get Congressional approval while he was packing for his trip. I drank the coolaid because i wanted change. So far my taxes have gone up He said they wouldn't.The national deficit is at an all time high. Gitmo is now ok to exist. Obama care was passed while we were told it would save us billons. We have 40 czars running various agencies who were not vetted by Congress. This guy is no leader not even a good constitutional lawyer.We had hopes of more..... best we got wss an intern !!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Region Metropolitana, Chile Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Decline Of The West (Dec '12) Oct '14 SHlTWORMMUMINDEBD... 5
M 5.0, Mendoza, Argentina (Mar '10) Sep '14 hiechuck 2
Cousins hope to open Grand Rapids' first hostel... Aug '14 Faith 3
Gadhafi forces defy U.S.-led might (Mar '11) Jun '14 Swedenforever 72
Justin Bieber in trouble over party (Nov '13) Mar '14 Ronny 9
Justin Bieber in trouble over party (Nov '13) Nov '13 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Chile, Ecuador clinch World Cup berths on final... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Wladimir 2
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:51 pm PST