Natalee Holloway: Longtime Suspect in...

Natalee Holloway: Longtime Suspect in Natalee Holloway's Disappeara...

There are 13 comments on the Fox13Now story from Jun 3, 2010, titled Natalee Holloway: Longtime Suspect in Natalee Holloway's Disappeara.... In it, Fox13Now reports that:

The main suspect in the Natalee Holloway disappearance is now in custody, accused of another murder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox13Now.

unknown

Aruba

#1 Jun 3, 2010
its a damn shame that another woman had to be killed in order for this wack job to be put behind bars... i hope him and his father have a good time in hell getting pineapples stuck up there ass by the devil.. and yes that is a little nicky reference
Sarah

Marshall, MN

#2 Jun 3, 2010
Seems almost similar to Natalee's case. What makes this guy attractive to girls? He's a stranger to them. Does he put something in their drinks? Maybe now he can enlighten us to what really happened to Natalee. Guess this time he got careless...he didn't have time to hide the poor girl's body. I hope justice will prevail.
Pam

Huntsville, AL

#3 Jun 3, 2010
Since he has made a deal to get paid for info on Natalee, that is definite admission of guilt; let's get him on that also.
I've wondered what Sarah has: what is so great about this guy? Everytime I've seen him on TV, he gives the impression of evil. Another Ted Bundy....
Pat

Cleveland, OH

#4 Jun 3, 2010
Maybe a plea deal for the location of Natalee's body?
sl citizen

Charlotte, NC

#5 Jun 3, 2010
why would you plea deal, he lied before and he will again. I hope he spends the rest of his life in prison.
Jay Judy

Westlake, OH

#6 Jun 3, 2010
That is so Awesome that this family can finally have some closure..
aghast

AOL

#7 Jun 3, 2010
why dont we see his mama on tv, and hear what she has to say now..
missmeelie

Wickliffe, OH

#10 Jun 3, 2010
He is truly pushing to see where his limits are. He gets a thrill from trying to see if he will get caught. He hid Natalie's body and lied repeatedly about it. Now that is not enough for him. Now he has to leave the body in plain view to get a rush from killling. What's next? They better not let him go this time!
understand

Cleveland, OH

#11 Jun 3, 2010
Pam wrote:
Since he has made a deal to get paid for info on Natalee, that is definite admission of guilt; let's get him on that also.
I've wondered what Sarah has: what is so great about this guy? Everytime I've seen him on TV, he gives the impression of evil. Another Ted Bundy....
Or Gary Ridgway the Green River Killer......he was pure evil.
Wilhelm

Elyria, OH

#12 Jun 4, 2010
I'm not the brightest bulb in the chandelier, so maybe you can help me on this.
If the charge of extortion is righteous, why was he not charged with this before the second murder?
That scraping sound is me puzzled and scratching my head.
I am unfamiliar with the judicial system in his current country of confinement.
What interrogation techniques are favored?
Could the authorities conducting the interrogation be persuaded to ... inquire ... about the Holloway incident?
Perhaps their ... methods ... will be more persuasive than our own.

United States

#13 Jun 4, 2010
Jay Judy wrote:
That is so Awesome that this family can finally have some closure..
Don't be so quick to say that. He's lied, and paid his way out of things in the past. Its not over until the fat lady sings.

United States

#14 Jun 4, 2010
missmeelie wrote:
He is truly pushing to see where his limits are. He gets a thrill from trying to see if he will get caught. He hid Natalie's body and lied repeatedly about it. Now that is not enough for him. Now he has to leave the body in plain view to get a rush from killling. What's next? They better not let him go this time!
His daddy bought his way out of the issue with Natalee. Since daddy is no longer with us, I am waiting for mommy to step up to the plate, and buy his way out of this.
carolann

Tecumseh, OK

#15 Jun 4, 2010
Pam wrote:
Ted Bundy was so much better looking...if you put a bone through "Urine's" (Whoopie called him that on the View) neck he looks just like Frankenstein...MUST have used a date rape drug on already intoxicated girls to get anywhere!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Region Metropolitana, Chile Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope's zero tolerance for pedophiles faces test... (Mar '15) 5 hr Raydot 2
News Magnitude 6.6 Aftershock Hits Chile Just Days A... (Sep '15) Sep '15 kushalkumar 1
News Gadhafi forces defy U.S.-led might (Mar '11) Jul '15 swedenforever 73
News Heavy rains cause flooding in usually bone-dry ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 swept-away 1
News Villarrica volcano erupts in southern Chile, th... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Tom 1
News The Decline Of The West (Dec '12) Oct '14 SHlTWORMMUMINDEBD... 5
News M 5.0, Mendoza, Argentina (Mar '10) Sep '14 hiechuck 2
More from around the web