Chile police detain Dutch man in Peru killing

A Dutch man long suspected in the disappearance of an Alabama teen in Aruba was arrested Thursday in the murder of a young woman in Peru. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 10

United States

#2 Jun 3, 2010
This guy is a psycho, he got away with murder once and now another girl had to pay. He won't have daddy to protect him this time. Better put him on suicide watch!

Since: Apr 10

United States

#3 Jun 3, 2010
He may be the Dutch OJ!
Croak

United States

#5 Jun 3, 2010
His father the judge dropped dead of a heart attack a few months ago, so he can't expect Daddy to get him out of this one.
Croak

United States

#6 Jun 3, 2010
Natalee Holloway is much better looking than the latest victim. Not even close.
Hovagim Cheblakian

Nicosia, Cyprus

#9 Jun 5, 2010
Whether this punk killed Natalee or not I can not confirm, but what I can logically assume he knows what happened to that hapless teenager. Also guilty is the duo Kalpoe brothers.
Hopefully this trash guy will speak sometime and may also tie the brothers to Natalee's disappearance. In that event all three should be put before a judge with a final verdict - death penalty to all three.
I have tried to communicate with Beth Twitty to relay my condolences and support her but somehow can not find her e-mail address. Can you help me?
Thanks in advance.
Kublajan el amistoso

Saugus, MA

#10 Sep 9, 2010
I do not know who is Beth Twitty, but who ever she is, keep it down. the name sounds retard.
An you, are not far away from the same denomination. Change you name or comit suicide, Nobody can go truth life con este horrible name Hovagim Cheblakian from Cyprus and if I were you I certainly demand to whoever landed those awful names on me.
Kublajan el amistoso

Saugus, MA

#11 Sep 9, 2010
Croak wrote:
My dear Crack: It is posible that at one point you have compare them side by side an decided which one is the prettiest. Right now side by side these two women have to look horrendous and you have to decide who of this two is less repugnant.
The one from Peru is of a very good family the last name being Florez, direct descendant of Santa Rosa de Lima and kissing cousin of Luis Echecopar Florez from Hondarriba in Spain, is a little place where people sell escones y la charactiristic of the people of this town is that all of them have man made genuine balsa wood teeth. At 13 years of age all the teeth are extracted and replace with these wooden teeth. They say is a way to fight cavities. Madrid (Just some kilometers away) is going to follow this costume from years back( the visigodos are the ancestors of this idiots). I am anglo/african with tourmaline teeth and I won't follow this trend. By the way, this muchachita Florez era una huachafa.
Deborah Galloway
Deborah Coombs

Saugus, MA

#13 Sep 9, 2010
Croak wrote:
His father the judge dropped dead of a heart attack a few months ago, so he can't expect Daddy to get him out of this one.
My dear Crack Coca: His father was a judge in an american Apple Pie contest in the anual County Fair in the island. You see someone enter that pie in the contest forgetting that the pie was for the local prison and as usual that pie has a double edge knife.
Johanna Botta

Shrewsbury, MA

#14 Sep 20, 2010
Croak wrote:
Is my knowledge that the peruvian girl ( Florez Echecopar)look like an amoroso dog in bikini, Van der Hoot se vio atacado y mato a esta bestia para no ser violentado y ultimament violado por este coyote. Quien puede culpar a este holandes?
Eso si es de reconocer that the peruvian girl pertenece a las mejores familias de Lima, su tio es Luis Echecopar Rey residente en Hoandaarriba, cerca a madrid donde el Rey Carlos y su mujer la reyna de Grecia visitaban a menudo a Luis Echecopar Rey casao con un mujer peruana cuyo apellido es Florez. En cuanto el rey de Spain y su mujer la griega se enteraron de la conducta de la chica Florez le hicieron un vacio a Luis Echecopar Rey y a Luis Ernento Echecopar Florez hijo del susodicho y de la amargada de su esposa cuyo last name was Bull, despues de Florez por supuesto. Que paso ahora.? Al Echecopar Rey que era muy apergaminado y chato ademas de gordo pipon el rey de Espana le quito el ultimo nombre de Rey y le obligo a usar el apellido Caca despues de Echecopar. Por supuesto que Luis Echecopar Rey no queria llamarse Luis Echecopar Caca y nomas de pensar que todos sus descendientes iban a ser todos ellos "Los Caca" decidio poner fin a su vida y lo enterraron el 21 de enero de 2007 en un hueco que encontraron por alli. Que triste No? de Rey a Caca. Johanna Botta. Reyna de Belleza "Miss Peru 2008"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Johanna Botta

Shrewsbury, MA

#15 Sep 20, 2010
Hey, aqui se me olvido algo" La familia contrato 500 "planideras" son mujeres que lloran a mas no poder en los entierros y en cualwquier funcion en donde el llorar es visto como una elegancia. Esta lloronas son caras. Que pena que el pobre Echecopar Caca tuvo que contratar gente que llorara por su familia que no querian llorar ni a balas por el. Todos estaban muy molestos y rabiosos por el hecho de que ahora en adelante seran conocidos como "el monton de caca" o "los Caca" y si uno de ellos es cabeza dura lo llamaran Caca Dura. Casi, casi ninguno de la familia se presento al entierro, tuvieron que pagarles en pesetas y con mujeres con buenas tetas. Johanna Botta "Miss Peru 2008" y futura Senora Caca o "Miss Caca 2008"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Saul

Chicago, IL

#16 Sep 20, 2010
Hope he gets a fitting punishment.
Clueless

Saugus, MA

#17 Oct 13, 2010
Saul wrote:
Hope he gets a fitting punishment.
You confused me. Who is going to get the fitting punishment?
rechinando

Saugus, MA

#18 Oct 13, 2010
Croak wrote:
0f course dear. Natalie Holloway is much better looking than a female dog in bikini a las 3 in the morning.
gringo

Hollywood, FL

#19 Oct 13, 2010
here piggy piggy piggy.......

venge chancho gordo
Luis echecopar caca

Medford, MA

#20 Apr 28, 2011
En la humildad esta la grandeza. Soy humilde por lo tanto soy Grande y Glorioso
Luis echecopar caca

Medford, MA

#21 Apr 28, 2011
Yo te llamaria CACA GRANDE. Eso es lo unico grande que tienes, baboso!
Gringo

Hollywood, FL

#22 May 7, 2011
i don't know who this other gringo is but he spells his name with a small g
Desquiciado

Lynn, MA

#23 Sep 10, 2012
Gringo wrote:
i don't know who this other gringo is but he spells his name with a small g
I spell my name as I please. Todo depende del tamano del penis.
Dan

Thrissur, India

#24 Oct 15, 2012
useless topic.
Gringo

Medford, MA

#25 Oct 24, 2012
Dan wrote:
useless topic.
I tu que haces en la India? Que comes ahora ? Caca por supuesto y te banas in el rio ganges con todos los cientos famelicos muertos flotando? Ave maria. Con tanta vaca ambulando porque no cojes una de las tetas y esprimes leche/ baboso.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Region Metropolitana, Chile Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Decline Of The West (Dec '12) Oct '14 SHlTWORMMUMINDEBD... 5
M 5.0, Mendoza, Argentina (Mar '10) Sep '14 hiechuck 2
Cousins hope to open Grand Rapids' first hostel... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Faith 3
Gadhafi forces defy U.S.-led might (Mar '11) Jun '14 Swedenforever 72
Justin Bieber in trouble over party (Nov '13) Mar '14 Ronny 9
Justin Bieber in trouble over party (Nov '13) Nov '13 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Chile, Ecuador clinch World Cup berths on final... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Wladimir 2
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:24 pm PST