Chile's rescued miners ask media to k...

Chile's rescued miners ask media to keep distance

There are 6 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 16, 2010, titled Chile's rescued miners ask media to keep distance. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

As Chile's rescued miners enjoy their first days at home, they're hoping the media will give them some space.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Joe

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Oct 16, 2010
That's like asking a vulture to stay away from road kill..
Freedom Lover

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Oct 16, 2010
I think I'm falling in love! No selfish Drama Queens out of all 33. I may start dirnking Rolling Rock again!
Freedom Lover

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Oct 16, 2010
And to anyone who says they're keeping mum to maximize profits: I say, so what? Having paid so much attention to this topic from the top side, I would joyously spend 25.00 at the Omni Theatre or whatever they call it to watch a recreation of the ordeal.
finaly

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Oct 16, 2010
real men, men who keep their word!
maybe we should give them media hunting license and they can all bag a media w-h-o-r for X-mas dinnner HA!
Andy

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Oct 17, 2010
"Show me the Money!" - Give it a week and one of them will spill the story.
Dorothy

Sun City, AZ

#6 Oct 19, 2010
We've all seen what happens when someone gets their 15 minutes of fame. good luck guys

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Copiapo, Chile Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Resting in the mud in Today in Pictures (Apr '15) Jul '15 T Styles 3
News Chile's government declares state of emergency ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 swept-away 1
News Chile Declares State of Emergency in Flood-Hit ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 swept-away 1
News Candelaria Operations Temporarily Suspended by ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 swept-away 1
News UPDATE 1-Seven die in Chile floods, military re... (Apr '15) Apr '15 swept-away 1
News Heavy Rains Cause Flooding in Usually Bone-Dry ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 swept-away 1
News Chile Desert Rains Sign of Climate Change (Apr '15) Apr '15 swept-away 1
More from around the web