Belden, MS

#1 Jan 5, 2010
Cheaters
my2cents worth

Utica, KY

#2 Jan 10, 2010
Jones wrote:
Cheaters
got news for you bub,every little town and every big city has cheaters.
Jones

United States

#3 Jan 11, 2010
my2cents worth wrote:
<quoted text>
got news for you bub,every little town and every big city has cheaters.
well keep your 2 cents "bub" because we are not talking about every little town or big city no no no we are talking about good ol sabine parish cheaters
my2cents worth

Utica, KY

#4 Jan 11, 2010
well you must be one of those sabine cheaters r you spouse is
Jones

United States

#5 Jan 12, 2010
my2cents worth wrote:
my2cents worth wrote:
haha Im not even married, but I guess this forum might as well be taken down people aren't going to do anything but dance around the issue. I'll tell u one thing YOU sure seem to be defending the cheaters but anyway I don't have a problem talking about it because if people are cheating and get busted I damn sure dont feel sorry for them they shouldn't have been doing it. It's like if you shoplift if u get busted oh well that's your dumbass you knew you shouldn't have been doing it in the first place.
my2cents worth

Utica, KY

#6 Jan 12, 2010
haha me neither.cheaters don't admit to their dirty deeds the deny it until they get caught with their pants down. i am not defending cheaters. that is why i am not married. i don't have aproblem talking about it either. how can you feel sorry for their sorry asses if they get caught. they were cheating and lying about to whoever. they just need to clean up their own houses before the cheat. i agree. but it does go on in every little town and big city and it will not stop cuz they will be people that will cheat.
oh well

United States

#7 Mar 22, 2010
usually the married ones lookin for strang, like the guy from on toledo works at i.p. syco wife drives him crazy and loves all the young girls, he is a really cute guy, he really knows what he is doing, feels good to me, calls his wife crazy mary
if you run into him he will treat you good, don't expect to leave his old woman though doesn't like the thougt of the chils support issue, don't shy away, he keeps her at home on a rope, just remember crazy mary she just thinks shes tough, all mouth, like i said he will make you feel good all the time!!!
A WIFE

Minden, LA

#8 Aug 7, 2010
oh well wrote:
usually the married ones lookin for strang, like the guy from on toledo works at i.p. syco wife drives him crazy and loves all the young girls, he is a really cute guy, he really knows what he is doing, feels good to me, calls his wife crazy mary
if you run into him he will treat you good, don't expect to leave his old woman though doesn't like the thougt of the chils support issue, don't shy away, he keeps her at home on a rope, just remember crazy mary she just thinks shes tough, all mouth, like i said he will make you feel good all the time!!!
....for your information, if you are not enough to make a man leave his wife and children, you ain't crap. You are a nasty trashy piec of crap. A man is a man is a man. You may be younger, but what he has at home must be more that what you are. He knows where he lays his head at night, he knows who loves and takes care of him. I can assure you, you will not find many men that have not ventured out of their marriage to find the grass isn't greener, and that he is perfectly fin with what he has. If he really cared about a dumb whore, then he wouldn't care how much child support he would have to pay....
stp

Alexandria, LA

#9 Aug 8, 2010
mmhh

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#10 Aug 8, 2010
I have to agree...whoever the young girl's lover is, he obviously doesn't want to be with her, or he would be...child support or not. Learn, girl...a man will always have an excuse if it means YOU making HIM feel good. Not the other way around...
Shel Beetch

United States

#11 Aug 16, 2010
Brent Walker done got caught with his ex secretary. AGAIN!!!
WTF

Memphis, TN

#12 Aug 17, 2010
oh well wrote:
What kind of dummy wrote this anyway? U need to go take a spelling/grammar class! No wonder he didnít want to be with You!

“PhD Math ”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#13 Aug 21, 2010
Cheating on one's spouse is definitely not an honorable thing.

If you really love your spouse, you would never ever cheat on them.
sam

Ville Platte, LA

#14 Oct 5, 2010
my2cents worth wrote:
haha me neither.cheaters don't admit to their dirty deeds the deny it until they get caught with their pants down. i am not defending cheaters. that is why i am not married. i don't have aproblem talking about it either. how can you feel sorry for their sorry asses if they get caught. they were cheating and lying about to whoever. they just need to clean up their own houses before the cheat. i agree. but it does go on in every little town and big city and it will not stop cuz they will be people that will cheat.
yea yea
hungry united states

Ville Platte, LA

#15 Oct 5, 2010
Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
well keep your 2 cents "bub" because we are not talking about every little town or big city no no no we are talking about good ol sabine parish cheaters
like you never
HA HA

Jonesville, LA

#16 Oct 7, 2010
Wake up and smell the coffee. All men has dog genes so you show me one that won't cheat because they do. Even when they get caught they still try to lie and say that it's not true.
friend

United States

#18 Oct 12, 2010
MAYBE you should be woman enough to call her then!
NOT CHICKEN SHIT BEHIND A COMPUTER!
Tammy Pilkington Leach

Natchitoches, LA

#19 Oct 12, 2010
Thxs friend for backing me up, this is Tammy and I have nothing to hide, not even my name! Whoever Class mate is your info is ALL incorrect! If you have anything u need 2 ask me I have nothing 2 hide....Not even my NAME!!!!!!!!!! I do wish u would keep my son out of this! Sounds like someone has been shot down by me! If Scott and I have no problems y should u class mate??
Lala

Zwolle, LA

#20 Oct 12, 2010
I know Tammy personally and i pretty much know what going on. Crap happens and you move on. Unlike some of you people that let your husbands do whatever they want you stay there. Get a hold of your self and get off of Tammy.
Leigh

Zwolle, LA

#21 Oct 12, 2010
I also know Tammy very well and she would never cheat on her husband!!! Sounds like "classmate" needs to sweep under their own doorstep first. Guilty dog barks first!!!! Tammy would give u the shirt off her back and doesn't deserve the gossip that is being said about her. As for "classmate" talking about her child, Girl u sooo wrong for that!!!! What kind of person brings kids into their gossip, except for trash aka "classmate". Get a life and worry about ur own shit!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Zwolle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New creation ministry (Mar '16) Dec '16 Jesus Freak 4
Rebecca Riall--any good? Nov '16 DirkGently 2
News La. Choctaw-Apache Tribe growing (Dec '08) Nov '16 Idiot Patrol 1776 24
Things That Piss You Off About Sabine Parish (Jul '09) Oct '16 Chsbull 36
Rivers Man (Jan '15) Sep '16 Truthteller800 4
News Skeletal remains found in Sabine Parish (Apr '16) Jul '16 Bayouwatchman 2
Curtis Allen Paddie Jr. needs his peace can u ... (Feb '11) May '16 Curtis 15

Zwolle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance