Someone who cares

Menahga, MN

#1 May 19, 2009
Rumor/Facts stase that Jacob Myran has been molesting His 2 young daughters who go to Zumbrota Elementary and is at large if any one see's Him please call the Zumbrota P.D.
Someone who cares

Menahga, MN

#2 May 19, 2009
ok I apologize however the rumor is going around true or not it needs to be addressed
molester

Menahga, MN

#3 May 25, 2009
Has been arrested and they will see what happens from there.
Now curious

Fargo, ND

#4 Jun 4, 2009
Is anyone aware of the fact that a child molester by the name of Travis Parker is volunteer at the Zumbrota Mazeppa Schools? In fact the was in the dunking booth at the school Carnival for the first graders?
a friend

Mankato, MN

#5 Apr 4, 2010
Someone who cares wrote:
Rumor/Facts stase that Jacob Myran has been molesting His 2 young daughters who go to Zumbrota Elementary and is at large if any one see's Him please call the Zumbrota P.D.
I'm a friend of the accused and i believe 100% that he did NOT do it...
extreemly concerned

Las Vegas, NV

#6 Aug 1, 2010
Now curious wrote:
Is anyone aware of the fact that a child molester by the name of Travis Parker is volunteer at the Zumbrota Mazeppa Schools? In fact the was in the dunking booth at the school Carnival for the first graders?
I was molested by a man with this name who is now not on the sex offenders website... is he a 62 yr old man white with glasses.. from tx? discusting!!!!!!!!!
Candace DeRossett

Dallas, TX

#7 Jul 14, 2017
Now curious wrote:
I was molested by Travis Parker! He has been charge by two other young little girls for the same thing!!!
Candace DeRossett

Dallas, TX

#10 Jul 14, 2017
He should rott in hell!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Zumbrota Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zumbro Falls Music Thread (Oct '14) Apr '18 Musikologist 7
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Mar '18 Minnesota jay 12
News Police Investigating Shooting At Minneapolis Ci... (Dec '17) Dec '17 The Elk Hunter 19
News Lawsuit keeps proposed hog farm on the back burner (Mar '17) Mar '17 George Rostad 1
News Anti-Zip Rail bill advances in House (Feb '17) Feb '17 Cragar 2
News Closing arguments come Tuesday in Carlson trial (Jun '13) Jul '15 Baby robin 7
Dogs run the trails here? (May '15) May '15 Just a family biker 1

Zumbrota Jobs

Personal Finance

Zumbrota Mortgages