Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#28109 Nov 13, 2012
hate both partys wrote:
<quoted text> like I said STUPID he knows this NOW
Well, who cares what he knows NOW, he's a private citizen NOW. I don't think you understand and I'm trying to help you learn something. I guess "stupid is as stupid does", it mattered when he was IN OFFICE. If it was a bad choice, he shouldn't have signed the bill.

Location hidden

#28110 Nov 13, 2012
SARGON THE FIRST wrote:
Emlu your political musings are one-sided at best and puerile at worst.Stay out of the kitchen if you can't stand the heat lady.Do you have any opinion not associated with google? DO you possess any original ideas or are you incapable of original thought? With all due respect.
You must be new here because every time I pass a personal opinion, someone tells me to post a link for proof. You need to come back when Mike is posting, you'll be told how this works.
The Truth

Lumberton, NC

#28111 Nov 13, 2012
Obama Banned This Video

www.youtube.com/watch...
TSF

Kenly, NC

#28112 Nov 13, 2012
Since you hate the USA , why don't you just move elsewhere?
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Did my part arnie. Signed in favor of NC secession on the whitehouse website.
hate both partys

Asheboro, NC

#28113 Nov 13, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Well, who cares what he knows NOW, he's a private citizen NOW. I don't think you understand and I'm trying to help you learn something. I guess "stupid is as stupid does", it mattered when he was IN OFFICE. If it was a bad choice, he shouldn't have signed the bill.
this is the reason democrats
And republicans should not work together
You republican are traitors you proved it
by signing this trash to remove yourself from
The union line all these people up and shoot
There ass
hate both partys

Asheboro, NC

#28114 Nov 13, 2012
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
Texas is your best
Bet go there please
Allen

Penrose, NC

#28115 Nov 13, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Well, who cares what he knows NOW, he's a private citizen NOW. I don't think you understand and I'm trying to help you learn something. I guess "stupid is as stupid does", it mattered when he was IN OFFICE. If it was a bad choice, he shouldn't have signed the bill.
God Bless You for trying EmLu, but give it up. This boy is beyond learning. If I had to guess, I'd say he is a victim of child abuse and God only knows what else. There is nothing sane or natural about his posts.
hate both partys

Asheboro, NC

#28116 Nov 13, 2012
If Obama shoot these traitor I will
Love him as president I mean love
Him
hate both partys

Asheboro, NC

#28117 Nov 13, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>You must be new here because every time I pass a personal opinion, someone tells me to post a link for proof. You need to come back when Mike is posting, you'll be told how this works.
hell it
Waco or silver choke on cock
TSF

Kenly, NC

#28118 Nov 13, 2012
The ship is sinking under the weight of debt generated primarily by the REPUBLIKAN idealogy of tax cuts to the wealthy as a method of raising tax revenue. This voodoo economics theory has been proven false/fake two times in the last 20 years. We can just no longer afford to pamper the rich with loopholes, exemptions, subsidies, tax credits, incentives etc.. We also cannot afford to continue expansion of social programs. We have to cut social programs to the rich and poor. That means raising taxes if we ever want to get out of debt and become solvent again as a nation.
Yes, I have done ok in a small business and a variety of jobs, but if you imagine someone is wealthy because their net worth is in the single digit million range, you are no accountant. I am proud that I have paid my taxes without whinning and crying like some baby republikan.
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
What I find profound is you claim to be a self made millionare yet you support the democrat intiative to tax the wealthy. Still baffles me. I have never met a business owner who did not want to increase their revenues or profits.
And anyone whose aspirations or goals was to become a sucessful entrepreneur should consider those ideas compromised because of the democrats initative to tax the wealthy. Not everyone is the captain of the ship, but it is the captain of the ship in the spotlight if the ship sinks. Democrat ideology is why the ship is sinking.

Location hidden

#28119 Nov 13, 2012
hate both partys wrote:
<quoted text> this is the reason democrats
And republicans should not work together
You republican are traitors you proved it
by signing this trash to remove yourself from
The union line all these people up and shoot
There ass
I,me, myself, have not "signed" anything. What are you talking about?

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#28120 Nov 13, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>You must be new here because every time I pass a personal opinion, someone tells me to post a link for proof. You need to come back when Mike is posting, you'll be told how this works.
LOL

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#28121 Nov 13, 2012
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>The ship is sinking under the weight of debt generated primarily by the REPUBLIKAN idealogy of tax cuts to the wealthy as a method of raising tax revenue. This voodoo economics theory has been proven false/fake two times in the last 20 years. We can just no longer afford to pamper the rich with loopholes, exemptions, subsidies, tax credits, incentives etc.. We also cannot afford to continue expansion of social programs. We have to cut social programs to the rich and poor. That means raising taxes if we ever want to get out of debt and become solvent again as a nation.
Yes, I have done ok in a small business and a variety of jobs, but if you imagine someone is wealthy because their net worth is in the single digit million range, you are no accountant. I am proud that I have paid my taxes without whinning and crying like some baby republikan.
My God how do you not choke on all the Kool-aid you take in?

Location hidden

#28122 Nov 13, 2012
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
God Bless You for trying EmLu, but give it up. This boy is beyond learning. If I had to guess, I'd say he is a victim of child abuse and God only knows what else. There is nothing sane or natural about his posts.
Yes, lost cause. I don't like giving up on people though.
hate both partys

Asheboro, NC

#28123 Nov 13, 2012
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
there nothing sane about
Removing yourselves from the union that
crazy
Allen

Penrose, NC

#28125 Nov 13, 2012
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi-O-Silver away. Thats right. My Scotts Irish descent tells me, my heritage has brought me to far to turn back now. So if you want to tuck tail and run like a scalded dog then go. What the hell are you waiting on? Somebody to beg you to stay? Cause if you are then you backing up. The South's gonna rise again and with the help of our brothers and sisters in the north, east and west. Let's face it, republiCONS are pulling straws and they're getting shorter and shorter.
hate both partys

Asheboro, NC

#28126 Nov 13, 2012
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
My God how do you not choke on all the Kool-aid you take in?
this one has the name
Enemy think about it wake up
Conservative Views

Hendersonville, NC

#28127 Nov 13, 2012
Hey guys, we really need some conservative viewpoints at the forum that replaced the Times News.
Blueridgedebate.com

The liberals have overrun us.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#28129 Nov 13, 2012
It makes me wonder. Bush was elected in 2000 and 2004. I was not happy. Democrats were not happy, but we accepted this as the will of the people and the way democracy works. 2008 and 2012..Obama elected and the reaction of Republicans is first the Tea Party in 2008 and now the secession movement of 2012 as a reactionary movement against the will of the majority of voters. What is it about democracy and the election process that pisses right wing Republicans off to no end, and causes them to need some kind of radical reactionary movement to protest the election results? Why do right wing Republicans hate democracy?
hate both partys

Asheboro, NC

#28130 Nov 13, 2012
Conservative Views wrote:
Hey guys, we really need some conservative viewpoints at the forum that replaced the Times News.
Blueridgedebate.com
The liberals have overrun us.
get use to it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Zirconia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Hendersonville, NC (Aug '10) May 19 Blove 33
Miranda c @ Cracker barrel (Jun '14) Apr '15 Smokey 4
East Flat Rock Music Selection (Aug '12) Apr '15 Interesting 18
Cheep. Viagre Mar '15 Elmer 1
News video Vietnam, Korea vets to get high school di... (Sep '06) Mar '15 ApePeeD 2
Review: Nurse One Inc (Feb '14) Mar '15 NurseinNC 2
News Deputies: Former Little League coach accused of... Jan '15 Dave 1
More from around the web

Zirconia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]