Zion City Council Voting

Zion City Council Voting

Posted in the Zion Forum

Red Bay

Gurnee, IL

#1 Mar 27, 2013
Early voting has started in Zion, I noticed the racist losers are parking an SUV in the lot with a Shantal Resign banner! I'm going to call and see if I can get it towed! Anyone know a Hispanic or Black owned towing company to add insult to stupidity?

I proudly voted for Mrs Taylor, the most visible and hardest working city council member, please support her re-election as she is the only independent voice on the council.
Teach em

Lake Forest, IL

#2 Mar 27, 2013
Right on Red Bay, I echo your comments, saw that sign too, I'm not sure what they have in mind for Zion, but they are only a handful, most people wouldn't listen to them anyway. Remember they protested my union strike last year as well as sending messages to board members to cut our insurance. My insurance coverage improved, right always wins.
Surprise

Delavan, WI

#4 Mar 29, 2013
Anyone that has a clue about what has been going on in Zion the last 4 years would not vote for an incumbant. What makes you think someone protesting a person that has not accomplished one thing in 4 years is a racist, its easy to thow that nonsense out there.
Red Bay

Lake Forest, IL

#5 Mar 29, 2013
I call it like I see it surprise! Have you attended any of the dozens of coffees and forums she has held? Apparently, you don't have a clue. Park your hate wagon somewhere else, time is up! Those days are over! and I'm from Red Bay, I know racism when I see it.
Knuckles

Zion, IL

#6 May 20, 2013
You right on Red Bay, they (Racists) are who they are. sad that so many who showed up to vote obama couldn't show for a local, 2 years and she can try again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Zion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blowtorch Schematics 7 hr Hugh Girrod 1
Crookd Dec 25 putinj 1
Grand Ave and Hunt Club Rd New building (Jan '16) Dec '17 Rity 6
Pothead Legislators Dec '17 papsmear 1
Most public places you have masturbated? (May '13) Dec '17 Spankere 11
Great America replacing free storage boxes with... (Oct '10) Dec '17 Jimmy Rousselle 7
Black Feminisim Nov '17 three blocks 1

Zion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Zion Mortgages