Shantal Taylor Needs to GO

Posted in the Zion Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jessejames

West Chicago, IL

#1 Oct 20, 2011
Okay lets break this down with the proper facts. Shantal Taylor has wasted the City of Zions time by being a Political Figure. For two years she has not completed one thing she has set out to do. She has the nerve to call persons liars when she lives a lie every day she wakes up. She lied about stealing campaign signs, she lied about paying her taxes, she lied about creating a hostile work enviroment for employees. Now she has lied in front of a Federal Judge stating she didn't realize she was doing anything wrong with the old City Seal. Over all she is a complete and utter discrase to the people of the City of Zion and also to her family. Some people might think she has not down anything wrong but look at the whole picture and not just bits and pieces. She is a person who needs a soap box to stand on to make her feel like she is above everyone. Please listen to what is being said here and remember the more we prolong these situations the City will suffer and the crazy misconduct will continue. The Karma Train is at the station and she has a one way ticket to nowhere. Shantal Taylor Needs to Resign.
MAS

Gurnee, IL

#2 Oct 20, 2011
I agree, for a city with the highest section 8 rate in lake county as well as the highest property taxes she is a liability, she appears to be totally ineffective at anything she does, albeit she is good at creating turmoil and costing taxpayers money, yet she sits on the city council and votes, in essence being part of the decision making process. I do not trust her decisions and she does not speak for me. It is past time for her to step down. Common decency demands it. jmho
Jessejames

West Chicago, IL

#3 Oct 21, 2011
Okay just read the article in the News Sun in regards to the City of Zion paying for Shantal Taylors court fees. I am sicked to think the tax payers have to pay for such a thing as this. We already fund her enough money to help pay for her Bankrupcey. I say it now that all Zion residents need to appear at the next City Council meeting and demand to know how much we spent on Shantal Taylors court fees and if we cannot get the truth or the undisclosed amount we should enforce the council to take action on behalf of the residents and have her resign. I have never in my life see such a disregard of political power that she thinks she has. RESIGN NOW SHANTAL TAYLOR
must be a zbths student

United States

#4 Oct 22, 2011
need a spelling test
dave on hebron

United States

#5 Oct 25, 2011
bob ??????? why
Pissed Zion Taxpayer

Glendale Heights, IL

#6 Nov 5, 2011
I have noticed alot of "Shantal Resign" signs popping up all over Zion. I hope we don't see videotape of Shantal tossing these signs she has stolen into a garbage dumpster.......AGAIN!!!

Would also like to see signs that read "Delaine Rogers THANK YOU for Resigning."
FedupZionres

Waukegan, IL

#7 Nov 16, 2011
is she gone yet?????
Shon Sadler

United States

#8 Nov 28, 2011
http://www.facebook.com/CZWHD
i have put this up....
Wilson

Zion, IL

#9 Nov 29, 2011
Can someone please tell me why this low life, who thinks she is better than Antonella else does not have a city sticker on her new Mercedes? You know why, she is better than us, just ask her. I have pictures of her car at city hall and no sticker. Called to complain and cops are afraid to fine the bitch!
sister

Gurnee, IL

#10 Nov 29, 2011
Check the Mayor's ford pickup. It does not have a city sticker either.
Wilson

Zion, IL

#11 Dec 1, 2011
Has anyone noticed, when this dumbbell got elected the city went to shit! She is also being evicted from her house, good thing she drives a Mercedes!
Sadler

Whiting, IN

#12 Dec 5, 2011
Wilson wrote:
Has anyone noticed, when this dumbbell got elected the city went to shit! She is also being evicted from her house, good thing she drives a Mercedes!
How do you know she is getting evicted? Where's the proof?
Mr Whiteman

Zion, IL

#13 Dec 6, 2011
And who voted for her? Case-in-point, black people shoeld not be allowed to vote.
Shon Sadler

Richmond Hill, NY

#14 Dec 14, 2011
SHANTAL TAYLOR WAS TICKETED AND THEN IT WAS VOIDED SINCE SHE WENT TO THE CITY AND TRANSFERRED HER OLD ONE FROM THE OLD VEHICLE TI THE NEW(USED) MERCEDES.
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Ocoee, FL

#15 Apr 6, 2012
girl
zbr

Waukegan, IL

#16 Apr 6, 2012
Shon Sadler wrote:
SHANTAL TAYLOR WAS TICKETED AND THEN IT WAS VOIDED SINCE SHE WENT TO THE CITY AND TRANSFERRED HER OLD ONE FROM THE OLD VEHICLE TI THE NEW(USED) MERCEDES.
Then it appears you should be bitching at who ever ALLOWED this to happen, ie, city/law enforcement maybe????? gee
zbr

Waukegan, IL

#17 Apr 6, 2012
Jessejames wrote:
Okay just read the article in the News Sun in regards to the City of Zion paying for Shantal Taylors court fees. I am sicked to think the tax payers have to pay for such a thing as this. We already fund her enough money to help pay for her Bankrupcey. I say it now that all Zion residents need to appear at the next City Council meeting and demand to know how much we spent on Shantal Taylors court fees and if we cannot get the truth or the undisclosed amount we should enforce the council to take action on behalf of the residents and have her resign. I have never in my life see such a disregard of political power that she thinks she has. RESIGN NOW SHANTAL TAYLOR
JJ, do your homework before spouting off bullchit, please,for facts(if you want truths vs gossip), check out officially filed court documents, that will really tell you WHO at city hall jacked up the city finances. The current "leaders" feel is it ok to rob money from the water fund and NOT REPAY it, then WHY is there an emergency water fund anyway if it doesn't need to be repaid?? Sounds more like a slush fund.
Court process will be very interesting, it will for those that seek the truth that is.
the truth

United States

#18 Apr 7, 2012
Jessejames wrote:
Okay lets break this down with the proper facts. Shantal Taylor has wasted the City of Zions time by being a Political Figure. For two years she has not completed one thing she has set out to do. She has the nerve to call persons liars when she lives a lie every day she wakes up. She lied about stealing campaign signs, she lied about paying her taxes, she lied about creating a hostile work enviroment for employees. Now she has lied in front of a Federal Judge stating she didn't realize she was doing anything wrong with the old City Seal. Over all she is a complete and utter discrase to the people of the City of Zion and also to her family. Some people might think she has not down anything wrong but look at the whole picture and not just bits and pieces. She is a person who needs a soap box to stand on to make her feel like she is above everyone. Please listen to what is being said here and remember the more we prolong these situations the City will suffer and the crazy misconduct will continue. The Karma Train is at the station and she has a one way ticket to nowhere. Shantal Taylor Needs to Resign.
its obvious you have it out for Shantal, You must be working with the rest of the council, why not come out with the truth: What have to say about the corruption with the Mayor, Jim Taylor and the rest two of there cronies! the big boys always out vote her, You know that, What did they give you , a job with the city?
may the truth set you fee!
max

Waukegan, IL

#19 Apr 7, 2012
Wilson wrote:
If these are your true feelings..... then you should have taken your BLINDERS off long before then.

Get your facts straight.
zionrez

Waukegan, IL

#20 Apr 24, 2012
Jessejames wrote:
as opposed to the rest of the council who is doing what exactly? When and if the mayor bothers to show up... Oh yes, I know, shouting at council meetings, interrupting others while speaking, definately NOT answering important questions for residents, etc.,. that must make you proud, real proud!! Good luck with all that..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Zion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topless Server Night at N & T's Restaurant in... (Oct '10) 23 hr Carroll Prescott 32
News $3.5 Million Bond In Deadly Waukegan Gang Shooting (Jun '08) Wed When will it stop 42
News Police identify man shot dead in Zion Wed When will it stop 3
Dairy queen Jan 7 Heartbroken 1
News Effort to thaw pipe starts fire in Gurnee Jan 5 Informed resident 1
News Malls debate teen policies after fights Jan 2 lol 3
Why don't Santa Claus bring good presents to B... (Dec '10) Jan 2 John N in Zion 42

Zion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Zion Mortgages